Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandy and Cheetah: A Fifty Foals Challenge~ I AM NOT DEAD pg 40

Comments

• Options
    DweiathecatDweiathecat Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited August 2012
    Good cop. :)
    3j2i.jpg
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited September 2012
    Gah! How did I miss the last update? OMG. I'm so, so sorry! I'm glad the cop did some good this time. Mine are hit and miss. Usually more miss than hit. LOL

Oh, by the way, you're going to want to check out my latest update, yes you are. LOL Surprise for you. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210/531922.page#9397879
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    malsq9malsq9 Posts: 972 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yay Finally some one got lucky with the police lol
    Anyway can't wait to see the baby or should i say the 3 babies wait what if she got triplets then 5 babies :shock: !

Lol. Thanks!
    I can safely say, their will not be 5 babies. :lol:
    Good cop. :)

Correction, Good WOMAN cop. ;)
    Elisabetta wrote:
    Gah! How did I miss the last update? OMG. I'm so, so sorry! I'm glad the cop did some good this time. Mine are hit and miss. Usually more miss than hit. LOL

Oh, by the way, you're going to want to check out my latest update, yes you are. LOL Surprise for you. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210/531922.page#9397879

Lol. I know right? I was very happy with this one. :)
    I saw! He's such a cutie! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    WARNING: This is a pretty long update. :)
    P.O.V. of Maria
    Maria: Aw, Grandma Sandy! I'm so sorry I never called! I really should have! *sob*
    Mortimer: Mourning a loved one too?
    Screenshot-7691.jpg

Maria: Oh! Oh, I'm sorry *sniff*. I bet this is rather unattractive
    Mortimer: No, no! I totally understand.
    Screenshot-7693.jpg

Mortimer: I'm Mortimer Goth... Wait, are you Maria Martingale, daughter of Millie Martingale the famous horse breeder!?
    Maria: Oh, *ahem* yes I am. I suppose everyone in town knows me because of my mother. Have you bought one of our horses or something?
    Mortimer: No, but I was planning on visiting the ranch sometime to see what you guys are offering. My grandmother just passed on and I was hoping to get my poor dear mother a horse too cheer her up.
    Screenshot-7697.jpg

Maria: Ohh, Mortimer Goth! That name does ring a bell. You live up in that old mansion right? I know your parents. My step-father used to work for Gunther goth. I guess that's your father?
    Mortimer: Oh, yeah. He's my dad. Heh. Not much of a father now that he's making the big bucks.
    Maria: Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean too- maybe I should just go..
    Mortimer: No! Please sit with me? It's nice to talk to somebody that can answer back. I usually talk to the plants at my house as my mother is now leaving the town to go be with her sister and my father working all the time..
    Maria: Find me a bench and you can tell me more.
    Screenshot-7699.jpg

Mortimer: And then I was like, 'Dad! I don't want to be what you want me to be.' Ya know? I've always wanted to own my own flower shop. I LOVE gardening. Just being able to take this little seed and bring it to life with your own hands is magical. I wanted to call it, 'Mortimer's Forget-Me-Nots'. That's a type of flower. Beautiful flowers.
    Maria: I wouldn't know.
    Mortimer: Well, I figured you wouldn't, it's native up in Simlaska. Basically nobody down here in Sunset Valley knows what they are.
    Screenshot-7704.jpg

Maria: No, I mean I've never seen one. I've never seen any sort of plant. I can't see anything.
    Mortimer: Is the sun in your face or something?
    I could tell he put his hand in front of my face to I guess block out the sun. I just laughed.
    Maria: No, no!
    I said pushing his hand away.
    Maria: Hehe, no silly! I'm blind.
    Screenshot-7713.jpg

Mortimer: Oh, I'm sorry. I-I didn't know-
    Maria: Really Mortimer! It's fine. Seriously.
    Mortimer: Well, as long as you're ok... hey is that your unicorn or something? I saw you ride him up here.
    Maria: Yes. His name is Charlie. Would you like to meet him?
    Mortimer: Actually I better get going. My father gets off at this time and if I'm not home before him, I'll get beat.

Beat? Who beats their kid. I mean, common seriously?! But I kept this to myself.
    Screenshot-7711.jpg
    Screenshot-7709.jpg

Maria: Oh. Well it was nice to meet you!
    I said slapping my hand out for him to shake but I accidentally hit him in the nose.
    Maria: OMG. I'm so sorry Mortimer!
    I slung my head and leaned back into the bench. Stupid. Stupid!
    Screenshot-7714.jpg

Mortimer: Oh! I'm so sorry Maria! If only I didn't have such a big nose. Haha!
    Then, we just kind of, sat there in the cemetery, laughing our heads off. When our laughs slowed down to a slight giggle, Mortimer gasped.
    Screenshot-7715.jpg

Mortimer: *GASP!* Look at the time. I really must go Maria. So sorry! I'll stop by the ranch later? Tomorrow or something?
    Maria: Sure! See you-
    Screenshot-7723.jpg

Before I could finish my sentence, I heard big clunky shoes slapping the bricks of the cemetery paths. And I figured he was running back to his mansion.
    Chalie: Finally! Your done talking to him. It was just so awkward for me. You know how long I've been drinking this ekky pond water? Ek!
    Maria: HAHA! Silly Chalie. You're a unicorn! You could've went home and when I was ready, called you back.
    Charlie: I couldn't leave you here. You're my gurl.
    Screenshot-7724.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Awww. I love Morty, he's my favorite pre-made Sim.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    ulightupmylifeulightupmylife Posts: 422
    edited September 2012
    I lovvvve Maria she's sooo adorable, Mortimer is lucky :P!

Edit:I forgot about Sandy R.I.P :'(
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    EIisabetta wrote:
    Awww. I love Morty, he's my favorite pre-made Sim.

Me too! He's soo beautiful. 0.0
    I lovvvve Maria she's sooo adorable, Mortimer is lucky :P!

Edit:I forgot about Sandy R.I.P :'(

She's really adorable! Thanks!
    And, yes, it's pretty sad. :'/
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Maria's P.O.V.

Just as Charlie and I arrived back home from the cemetery, we were greeted by a beautiful colt.
    It's a Boy! Foal #23!
    Screenshot-7733.jpg
    Screenshot-7734.jpg

Cookie gave birth to a colt named Oreo, by Charlie.
    Screenshot-7735.jpg
    Screenshot-7736.jpg

Mom was there to deliver him. I could tell he was beautiful. I even sat down with him and encouraged him to take his first steps.
    "You can do it baby. Come on."

I was sound asleep when I shot up in bed. I had this strange sensation that Cheetah needed me and mom. I jumped out of bed and woke mom who followed me out into the yard where we both delivered another colt.
    It's a Boy! Foal #24
    Screenshot-7750.jpg
    Screenshot-7751.jpg

Cheetah gave birth to a colt named Thunder, by Charlie.
    Screenshot-7752.jpg
    Screenshot-7753.jpg
    Screenshot-7754.jpg

Mom said he was absolutely stunning. I didn't need to be told so though. I already knew he was.
    Just a bunch of other cute pictures of the boys and their daddy.
    Screenshot-7768.jpg
    Screenshot-7769.jpg
    Screenshot-7777.jpg
    Screenshot-7779.jpg
    Screenshot-7790.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Awwwww. They're very cute!
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    EIisabetta wrote:
    Awwwww. They're very cute!

Wow! You're quick! And, thank you! I really love them. <3!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    They are so cute especially because Maria said so :P!
  • Options
    Iweta1314Iweta1314 Posts: 179 Member
    edited September 2012
    They are absolutely stunning :) Love your story and the foals :) Can't wait to see more :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    They are so cute especially because Maria said so :P!

Thanks! ^.^
    Iweta1314 wrote:
    They are absolutely stunning :) Love your story and the foals :) Can't wait to see more :D

Aw, thank you! You're too kind. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hey Mallory!
    Thanks for everything for your kindness and friendliness and for everything your the best like ever and you're the best story teller as well i don't know why i'm saying that but you really are <3!
    And sorry if i did do anything wrong, Hurt you Sorry again <3!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    It's fine Life but thank you. ^_~
    Also, I'm like WAY ahead in game so I think it's time for DOUBLE POST UPDATES.

Just as I was walking home from collecting a few seeds just off of our property, I went into labor.
    Screenshot-7780.jpg

Harry freaked out. So I woman-ed up and drove myself and Harry to the hospital. Seriously, if I had let him drive, we would be in the hospital for other reasons if you know what I mean. :roll:
    Screenshot-7781.jpg

He calmed down after our new baby boy was born. We named him Vincent. Harry drove us home after that.
    Screenshot-7784.jpg

Isn't he just darling?
    Screenshot-7786.jpg

And because I'm very impatient with babies, Vincent grew up so quickly! I really feel old now. :/

He had beautiful blonde hair. I worried because Maria has blonde hair too. Harry said that his mother had light blonde hair like Vincent's. I just with I could find out where Maria got hers.
    Screenshot-7787.jpg

Harry's a good daddy too.
    Screenshot-7791.jpg

I also paid a photographer to take a family picture of us. I didn't turn out like I'd hoped it would, but it's nice. :lol:
    Screenshot-7792.jpg

A few days later, Jayson's birthday came around! Am I old now?
    Screenshot-7797.jpg

We invited Mortimer to the party too.
    Screenshot-7799.jpg

And...
    Screenshot-7800.jpg

He's so handsome!
    Screenshot-7801.jpg

Jayson's on the Exchange! Download him, here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6393337
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Double post. :b
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Mmm do you forgot Sandy she was blonde as well :P!
    And OHMYGOSH the baby is so freakin' cutee, i loved the photo as well ; )!
    Well done!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Quick note: VERY picture heavy.
    DOUBLE POST UPDATE #2

After awhile, Sunset Valley became a rather unhappy place. Bad and nasty people started to move in to the cheaper homes and I ofter heard gunshots out on the street. I couldn't raise horses or my children here. So, we moved to the beautiful Butterfly Acres. That meant, new house, new barn, new place!
    Screenshot-8242.jpg
    Screenshot-8243.jpg
    Screenshot-8244.jpg
    Screenshot-8245.jpg
    Screenshot-8248.jpg

Just as we arrived, the girls had their 17th birthday. (Where has the time gone?) So, Mya got a new guitar since she's been wanting one since she could talk.
    Screenshot-8255.jpg

Maria's P.O.V.

I had just gone on a small ride with Charlie when I heard a familiar voice shout out.
    "Maria!"
    Screenshot-8272.jpg
    Screenshot-8273.jpg

I'd recognize that voice anywhere.
    "Hey kiddo! What's up?" he said wrapping his warm arms around my waist.
    "Did you come here all the way from Sunset Valley?! That's a long drive!" I said melting into his embrace.
    Screenshot-8274.jpg

"Yeah I did. But it's for an important cause." he said, slowly breaking us apart.
    "And that cause would be?"
    Screenshot-8275.jpg

"Iwantedtotakeyoutodinnertonightbutifyoudon'twanttoItotallyunderstand?"
    "Um, what?" I asked laughing.
    "I-um, I wanted to know if you'd like to go to dinner with me tonight?" He said, clearly nervous by the tone of his voice.
    Screenshot-8280.jpg

"Oh Mortimer! I'd love to go to dinner with you!!" I cried out.
    "Great! So, I'll pick you up at 7:30?"
    "Sounds like a plan."
    Screenshot-8282.jpg

"Hey chica. Watcha doin'?" my sister said.
    "Oh, just trying to find my dress for my date with Mortimer." I said, trying not to smile at the words 'date' and 'Mortimer'.
    Screenshot-8285.jpg
    Screenshot-8286.jpg

"What do you think?" I asked after I emerged from the bathroom.
    "You're going on a date, with Mortimer, in your Chinese dress?" Mya asked, almost sounding like she was going to laugh.
    "Well, yes. Why? You don't like it?"
    "No, no. I like it, but this is your first official date with Morty. Don't you think you should where something, I don't know, different? I mean, ya wanna look sexy on a first date, otherwise there won't be a second!
    Screenshot-8287.jpg

"I don't know. I think Mortimer likes me for me. Not for what I look like." I said, processing what she said through my mind.
    "Well sure! Everybody likes you for you! But it's nice to dress up every once in a while."
    "...Well, I guess it would be ok. But just this once! And, don't go over board with the makeup. Ok?"
    "Yes!"
    Screenshot-8289.jpg

"You look beautiful! I don't know why you don't wear you hair down more often!"
    "Are you sure I look ok? This makeup feels funny." I asked trying not to wipe the eyeliner off.
    "You get used to it. Oh! I think Mortimer is here! Go get 'em tiger!"
    Screenshot-8292.jpg

I had just opened the front door when Mortimer stuck something in front of me.
    "Beautiful flowers for my beautiful date."
    "Oh Mortimer!" I cried sniffing the sweet aroma.
    "Ready to go?"
    "Definitely"
    Screenshot-8297.jpg

"This food is great! I didn't know pasta could be this good!" I said laughing.
    "I know right? Oh, did I mention you look great tonight? You really look beautiful. I love your hair like that."
    "Thanks. I didn't realize it was so long." I giggled.
    *We were both young when I first saw you
    I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
    I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.*

Screenshot-8298.jpg

"So um, uh, you know, we've been hanging out a lot for the past few months. And, um-uh..."
    *See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
    See you make your way through the crowd
    And say, "Hello,"
    Little did I know...*

Screenshot-8302.jpg

"It's ok Mortimer, just say it." I said, slowly pulling him into a hug.
    *That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
    And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
    And I was crying on the staircase
    Begging you, "Please don't go"
    And I said...*

"Ok, Maria, will you do me the honor of being my g-girlfriend?" he stuttered.
    "Oh Mortimer! Of course!!"
    *Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
    I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.*

Screenshot-8303.jpg

*You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
    It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".*

Screenshot-8304.jpg

I hope you all don't mind Taylor Swift lyrics, but I thought they fit perfectly. ;)
    Lyrics- Taylor Swift; Love Story
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Mmm do you forgot Sandy she was blonde as well :P!
    And OHMYGOSH the baby is so freakin' cutee, i loved the photo as well ; )!
    Well done!

Ah, Sandy had light brown hair with golden blonde tips. While Maria has light blonde hair with almost white. Vincent has full out gold hair ;)

Isn't he? :D
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Lol i like Maria hair up :P but she looks so cute and i was listening to thinking of you- KP and when i saw Taylor Swift lyrics i turn on Hair-Gaga i'm so romantic i know :P!

Edit:But this will fit kinda kinda haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwx4iTRLXG8&amp;feature=g-all-lik i don't like P!nk its my very first song of her haha
  • Options
    DuckypantsDuckypants Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited September 2012
    Great updates! Mortimer is so cute, being all shy and whatnot :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Lol i like Maria hair up :P but she looks so cute and i was listening to thinking of you- KP and when i saw Taylor Swift lyrics i turn on Hair-Gaga i'm so romantic i know :P!

Edit:But this will fit kinda kinda haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwx4iTRLXG8&amp;feature=g-all-lik i don't like P!nk its my very first song of her haha

Lol. xD
    Duckypants wrote:
    Great updates! Mortimer is so cute, being all shy and whatnot

Thank you! I'm really in love with him. ^.^
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I somehow managed to miss the updates while I was out of town. Maria looks very pretty with her hair down (amazing how hair can change a person), but she's adorable either way. I love seeing the sweet romance budding.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    WolfLady74WolfLady74 Posts: 1,032 Member
    edited September 2012
    Holy cow I was far behind in the updates!!! I got out of the habit of checking when you were having trouble and thought you might have to end it. Then I suddenly thought I haven't looked in a while and wow so much has happened! The foals are gorgeous! I wish I had my computer so I could use one.

I had a similar issue in my challenge with unexpected blond hair. The son who took over the challenge had a son who has really light blond hair. But no one else does. And I know that the wife has been faithful I mean I control her and I was there to hear the conception lullaby :D but the brother who I don't control also had a son with blond hair. So I decided it was some unknown recessive.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    With CAS sims, if there is not an existing parent, I've discovered there are random genes meant to represent the parents, which is why you can often get a unexpected hair or eye color. Sometimes those unknown genes get handed down, too.
    moxiegraphix on Origin