Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BRAVE NEW WORLD - CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the feedback! I now know that I need to make a tester sim who has a good amount of repair skill! Those stupid supernatural zombies! they aren't supposed to eat vegetables! I kinda ran out of space for the study...

Fence in the entire area and put a gate. Once it's dled, the sim using the building can lock the gate to keep the idiot zombies out. Unfortunately, they ate the garden until everything was dead. I did not save that game. :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sandraelle wrote:
    Also, congrats to all the other winners too...I'm bummed that I didn't have time to enter this contest, as it would have been a lot of fun. Great contest idea ErnesaT, and thank you for gifting me.

Can't wait to go download the new world, yay!! Thanks again!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: [/color]

No problem, hun. There will be more.

As for your prize, Hill wanted you to have the gold edition but the link took me to the standard. I should have asked before I gifted but didn't think of it. Please accept my apologies. I tried to send you the child care center but it's not available yet. As soon as EA releases the childcare center for purchase, I will send it to you. It contains the walker and the playpen. Again, my apologies.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for sending gifts my way too. That was really sweet of you. I should be gifting you though. Such a great contest!
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Ms Ernesa!!

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Kaylie27Kaylie27 Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the feedback, I ran out of money to do curtains or landscaping :(. Congrats to the winners! :D
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    edited April 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    Sandraelle wrote:
    Also, congrats to all the other winners too...I'm bummed that I didn't have time to enter this contest, as it would have been a lot of fun. Great contest idea ErnesaT, and thank you for gifting me.

Can't wait to go download the new world, yay!! Thanks again!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: [/color]

No problem, hun. There will be more.

As for your prize, Hill wanted you to have the gold edition but the link took me to the standard. I should have asked before I gifted but didn't think of it. Please accept my apologies. I tried to send you the child care center but it's not available yet. As soon as EA releases the childcare center for purchase, I will send it to you. It contains the walker and the playpen. Again, my apologies.

Oh wow, the gold edition? That is so extravagant of her and so very nice of her to want to do that...I really do appreciate the gesture. But no worries, I am thrilled to be getting the standard version. She should use the left over points on something for herself, I feel bad using so many of her points and I wasn't even involved in this contest. :oops: Thanks again Ernesa!
  • Options
    VBennetVBennet Posts: 263 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much for the feedback, ErnesaT, I really appreciate it. I have already learned so much from you and this thread (now putting hampers in my builds with laundry rooms) :lol:
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited April 2013
    I still haven't received my prize, and I don't think the others that are also waiting on bandcampsquirrel have either

I hope everything is ok with her and she has just forgotten to check in
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I still haven't received my prize, and I don't think the others that are also waiting on bandcampsquirrel have either

I hope everything is ok with her and she has just forgotten to check in

She's not feeling well. I text her but didn't receive a response. if she hasn't gifted by tomorrow I'll award the prizes.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ernesa!!! Thanks for the feedback :D I put the wicker hamper in a kitchen tonight and used moveobjects to put the sunflower ***** in it. I kept having my guy change his clothes near it and they went in. Then I told him to do the laundry and it worked. Cool Huh?? We can disguise the hampers. I don't have zombies in my game(mod)so I wasn't putting fences around my contest gardens until lately. Do they wreck fruit trees too?
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,792 Member
    edited April 2013

Phew I had some catching up to do.

Hello ErnesaT I will leave Sandraelle a message on her page as I am pleased she is happy with the world. She seems to want me to have the points left so could you please hang onto them for me until new things are in store? I always love new goodies to play with :) Oh and Thanks for the comments on each build I have copied them in 'note' as I know I have a problem with curtains Lol I am trying to remember to use them more and those wash baskets. You did make me grin though :D hubby will enjoy your comments too later when he is awake, he sims too btw and his builds...very basic but he is good at sims and clothes! better than me Lol. My daughter pinched some of my sims2 at the weekend for her laptop but the old Uni wont load on it :?
    Anyways thanks for everything its been a fantastic contest and I am glad I did things wrong so I didnt win them all :) Btw I have taken on board what you said about basements as I never thought of adding a door to outside ones, the beach one (not finished) the stair down is in a shed! better eh :)
    Bye for now, Hill
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    snowdove58 wrote:
    Ernesa!!! Thanks for the feedback :D I put the wicker hamper in a kitchen tonight and used moveobjects to put the sunflower ***** in it. I kept having my guy change his clothes near it and they went in. Then I told him to do the laundry and it worked. Cool Huh?? We can disguise the hampers. I don't have zombies in my game(mod)so I wasn't putting fences around my contest gardens until lately. Do they wreck fruit trees too?

Sounds interesting snowdove58 :-) I will have to try moo things into hampers and try them out as I dont like them everywhere :wink: I also dont have zombies in my game and forget all about them too! They do eat the fruit trees btw.
    Hill
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    snowdove58 wrote:

Good for you. As for those idiot zombies, yes they do wreck fruit trees. That must be a delicacy for them. They suck the life out of them and leave them like the dead trees that come in the garden section.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Hello ErnesaT I will leave Sandraelle a message on her page as I am pleased she is happy with the world. She seems to want me to have the points left so could you please hang onto them for me until new things are in store? I always love new goodies to play with :) Oh and Thanks for the comments on each build I have copied them in 'note' as I know I have a problem with curtains Lol I am trying to remember to use them more and those wash baskets. You did make me grin though :D hubby will enjoy your comments too later when he is awake, he sims too btw and his builds...very basic but he is good at sims and clothes! better than me Lol. My daughter pinched some of my sims2 at the weekend for her laptop but the old Uni wont load on it :?
    Anyways thanks for everything its been a fantastic contest and I am glad I did things wrong so I didnt win them all :) Btw I have taken on board what you said about basements as I never thought of adding a door to outside ones, the beach one (not finished) the stair down is in a shed! better eh :)
    Bye for now, Hill

Thanks, Hill, for understanding. I will def hold on to them. As soon as they release the Early Learning Center, I'll still gift it to Sandraelle, as it was my mistake. I won't need to get it because I already have it. Even if the new set is more than the 1450 sps you have, still let me know. It's not a problem. It's been a while since I've hefted really big gifts. The beggars made me slow down on it. :cry: Couldn't take all those FRs just so they could get gifted. :x

I still haven't seen the beach house. I thought you posted the link here. Now I have to go look again.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the feed back ErnesaT, I like doing competitons and to get feedback aswell is brilliant. Point's noted and agree with what you said, I will have to go through some building tips and tricks, and will be taken in for future builds, Glad you like my Fairy House, and totally blanked on the fence and zombies don't know how I missed that one ( if you have fairies then you have supernatural, therefore zombies).

Thanks again for a fun competition

Peta xx
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • Options
    becca_una83becca_una83 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ernesa thanks so much for gifts! I had fun judging the contest and seeing everyone's unique take on dorms.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    PetaT wrote:
    Thank you for the feed back ErnesaT, I like doing competitons and to get feedback aswell is brilliant. Point's noted and agree with what you said, I will have to go through some building tips and tricks, and will be taken in for future builds, Glad you like my Fairy House, and totally blanked on the fence and zombies don't know how I missed that one ( if you have fairies then you have supernatural, therefore zombies).

Thanks again for a fun competition

Peta xx

:lol: I usually forget about them too because I don't play them. I only remember when the game howls and the pink message pops up. :lol:

I tried to put a peashooter on the property and the zombies totally ignored it and ate the garden anyway. :x

Ernesa thanks so much for gifts! I had fun judging the contest and seeing everyone's unique take on dorms.

You're welcome. I try to gift my judges because I know it takes from their schedules to help me out. Just a token of appreciation.

I loved this contest. Most of the time, I delete and uninstall more than half the builds because I can't work with them. This contest was different. There was something I loved about every build. Some I could see only as Uni builds, others only as family homes and some as both.

I can't wait to get in-game and play with them more. It also makes me want to explore the other types of sims. I've only played with normal, fairy and ghost sims. I want to try a genie, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and witch now.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    :shock: Wow ErnesaT that would be amazing you are too kind, I think it was my fault. Btw I still have not finished the Beach house yet, so many being done at the same time on diff maps..I am terrible Lol I will try to remember to let you know when its in studio so you can see the pics in my forum.
    Hill

Edit
    just reading your new comment :D Genie's are great as they clean the house and ppl! also can 'Banish' really useful for the pesky paparatzi (cant Spell Lol) :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    :shock: Wow ErnesaT that would be amazing you are too kind, I think it was my fault. Btw I still have not finished the Beach house yet, so many being done at the same time on diff maps..I am terrible Lol I will try to remember to let you know when its in studio so you can see the pics in my forum.
    Hill

Edit
    just reading your new comment :D Genie's are great as they clean the house and ppl! also can 'Banish' really useful for the pesky paparatzi (cant Spell Lol) :thumbup:

Oooohhh. I can't wait to find a genie. I guess I have to make one in CAS.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi ErnesaT if you have my 'Gem for a Genie' there is a Lamp on the bedroom table, just get a sim to rub the lamp and do the release genie task, or easier just make one as you said :) have fun.
    Hill

Btw I love the way they float rather than walk. One of the wishes is for happiness and I read the moodlet lasts forever!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi ErnesaT if you have my 'Gem for a Genie' there is a Lamp on the bedroom table, just get a sim to rub the lamp and do the release genie task, or easier just make one as you said :) have fun.
    Hill

Btw I love the way they float rather than walk. One of the wishes is for happiness and I read the moodlet lasts forever!

Of course I have it. I'm going to have a single sim live there and try to find a mate.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Bye for now, Hill

Hi Hilary....I just saw all your messages you left on my "mypage" and responded to them. Sorry I didn't see them earlier, I usually just come to the forums and don't check my page very regularly. And yes, you should save up the points to spend on yourself silly, you so deserve it and I wouldn't feel right about using them. I love that you got me the AS world and can't thank you enough!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:

Bye for now, Hill

Thanks, Hill, for understanding. I will def hold on to them. As soon as they release the Early Learning Center, I'll still gift it to Sandraelle, as it was my mistake. I won't need to get it because I already have it. Even if the new set is more than the 1450 sps you have, still let me know. It's not a problem. It's been a while since I've hefted really big gifts. The beggars made me slow down on it. :cry: Couldn't take all those FRs just so they could get gifted. :x

I still haven't seen the beach house. I thought you posted the link here. Now I have to go look again.

Hi Ernesa....you are so sweet to offer to get me the learning center as well, but really it's not necessary for you to do that. I don't feel right about you having to spend extra points on me. You, Hilary and others on these forums really are such amazing and thoughtful people! :-)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    First of all, congratulations to all of the other winners! I enjoyed making the house I submitted. Thanks to ErnesaT for hosting and thank you to Blacksheba, BandcampSquirrel, Blythelyre and Anonymous for Sponsoring! Also thank you to the judges for helping Ernesa. :)

I don't have anything that is 300SPs on my wishlist, so any 2 hairs the gifter likes will be great, since it's most convenient. :)
    The remaining 100 SPs can go to ceejay402's Wishlist. The King of France hair is 100 SPs. ceejay has been trying to give me advice on my technical issues, so I'd like to gift them. :)

Thank you to everyone again!

GIFTED!!!!
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    PetaT wrote:
    Congratulations everyone

Really enjoyed this competition, Thankyou for Hosting and thankyou judges.

Could i have no. 17 on my wish list please (the tepenyaki grill) and then suprise me with the rest thanks :mrgreen:

My wish list

GIFTED!!!!
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]