Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think the Game Pack will release?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    I'm betting on June 14. Teaser tomorrow which then allows two weeks of promoting.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,848 Member
    I'm betting on June 14. Teaser tomorrow which then allows two weeks of promoting.

Perfectly timed with the full moon too! Ah-oooooo🐺
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited May 2022
    June 14 ?

Strawberry Moon (supermoon : the closest that the Moon comes to the Earth in its elliptic orbit)
    In North America, the harvesting of strawberries in June gives that month's full moon its name. Europeans have dubbed it the rose moon, while other cultures named it the hot moon for the beginning of the summer heat.
  • Options
    KhaztheKhazthe Posts: 17 Member
    Since they mention Mooncasters, release on June 14th with full moon would make sense!!
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Well considering they dropped the teaser today and the trailer's coming out tomorrow, do you think we can still consider June 14th an option?

It won't be a full two weeks of promotions. But it would be about 13 days from the announcement (today) and 12 from the trailer (tomorrow.)
  • Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    I do believe June 14th is still the release. We'd get a livestream deep dive sometime next week, alongside the usual answering of questions they do on Twitter throughout the week.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,848 Member
    Well considering they dropped the teaser today and the trailer's coming out tomorrow, do you think we can still consider June 14th an option?

It won't be a full two weeks of promotions. But it would be about 13 days from the announcement (today) and 12 from the trailer (tomorrow.)

My original guess was the 14th so I'm going with that. Last week I did say the 21st or 28th, because of the timing with the kits I thought they might skip this week. Now that, that is busted, I'll go with the 14th. All too perfect with the full moon that night.

• Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I've thought the 14th from the very beginning, but I was starting to doubt that it myself. At least until we got the teaser today, so I'm back to thinking the 14th.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    I’m guessing June 14 unless there’s a delay of some kind.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm thinking june 13
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    If the Game Pack is truly Werewolves… then I’m going with June 14th. It’s a Tuesday and also a full moon. It makes sense.

If that is true, then I guess it'll be announced on May 31th.

Though only time will tell. While I am hoping it to come sooner, I don't want it rushed.

Though one thing is for sure: it will be released on June.

Welp, it turns out we both were two days behind with our guesses...
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Funnily enough it's coming out on my birthday, but I'm not convinced as yet.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    edited June 2022
    I was close. Two days off . June 16th