Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like my suggestions for how to improve Create a Sim?

OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
edited April 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
https://abload.de/img/createasimugka9.png

Create a Sim (suggestions for improvement)

I've already spent hours creating a Sim. However, only for the first clothing category "Everyday".
It just frustrates me to have to repeat all the make up settings 7 more times!

I wish there was an easy option to transfer the the make-up settings, accessories, fingernails, and more from one clothing category to the other.

There could be added 3 more icons on top.
The first icon to copy the make up settings, accessories, fingernails, and more; the second icon to insert or transfer the make-up settings; the third icon opens another menu where you can activate and deactivate details (for make up settings, accessories, fingernails, and more).

Also, I would like to set which outfit (outfit category) my Sim can and can't auto switch to!

For this purpose a checkbox could be added above the respective clothing category, with which one activates or deactivates the corresponding clothing category. For example, if only the clothing categories "Everyday" and "Swimwear" are enabled, the Sim can only automatically switch back and forth between these two clothing categories.

In addition, the Sim should always automatically switch back to a favorite and fixed clothing category, for example "Everyday" .

Unfortunately, this is not the case and I have to manually change the clothing categories for each Sim again and again, for example, after exercising or after swimming I have to switch back to "Everyday" manually , which I find very annoying.

This should happen automatically, or be enabled and disabled in a menu.

So another icon could be added for choosing the clothing category the Sim always automatically switches back to.

In my example (please see picture - link is on top) this is as follows:
The green circle behind the sun symbolizes which category is currently selected and edited, namely "Everyday".
The white arrow below the category shows which clothing category is automatically switched back to.
Both icons (green circle and white arrow) can of course be adjusted independently of each other.

Post edited by Oriba on

Do you like my suggestions for how to improve Create a Sim? 18 votes

Yes
88%
EvvieSimmerLeGardePourprebarracuda1574taydevBabykittyjadeEnkiSchmidtEricasFreePlayBehappy1stSERVERFRAOribaElliandreLT24BookBearshobonteaJ_Doe_77birdshoot 16 votes
No
11%
PeralCangwen 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    J_Doe_77J_Doe_77 Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes
    This would prove especially handy for "Laundry Day", to avoid piles of dirty clothes smothering your sim just because you changed their outfit one too any times... ;)
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,245 Member
    edited April 2022
    Yes
    You can add to the list of things to copy
    • Accessories (necklace, bracelet, watch, earring, piercings)
    • Fingernails and toenails
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    Yes
    I want all the above available in the Base please.
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I don't care what my Sims automatically put on to wear, even if it's a kid who won't get out of her bear phase. (STILL!) It's just a silly game I play for fun and don't take that seriously. :/
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,971 Member
    edited April 2022
    I think we should be able to copy makeup for all outfits

I also think we should be able to link alien true form and disguise to look same if we want (the way you can with vampires for example) cause its pain when you want it to be just like human version or want to make it like alien is bad at disguising themselves or doesn't use disguise or whatever

I also think we should be able to switch between human and occult sim in cas cause its so annoying when you start making human sim and half way through realize oh they would have made cool occult or you don't want them to be occult actually and now have to hop in game to cheat / do it in gameplay to continue

and it would be nice to have " delete all makeup delete all accessories from all outfits" buttons cause game really likes to pile them up like crazy

in fact id like if game didn't auto add accessories on sims and they'd just be like clean slate to start with

aand id like if we could make sim first and then do the whatever quiz thing cause its kinda interesting but i always feel like before i can answer the questions i first want to make the sim :lol:

oh and id like to be able to create ghost in cas but you would need their urn/gravestone to come with them so idk if thats why its not option (would save so much time though with some ts2 ghosties :lol: )
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Yes
    I like these ideas. I really want to save makeup too. Locking outfits so they can't change out of them would be great for seasons so they don't switch into winter or summer clothes if you don't want them to
  • Options
    OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2022
    Yes
    You can add to the list of things to copy
    • Accessories (necklace, bracelet, watch, earring, piercings)
    • Fingernails and toenails
    Thank you very much for your great contribution.
    I actually had accessories and fingernails and so on in mind when I came up with my idea, but unfortunately I veregas to list them individually. I'll add it right away. Many thanks again for the hint.

The third icon is also designed to enable and disable the various options (make up settings, accessories, fingernails, and more).

I have also added a picture (link for the picture is on top).
    Post edited by Oriba on
  • Options
    birdshootbirdshoot Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes
    Very needed. One example is that your piercings wouldn't go away every time you change your clothes. I've had facial piercings most of my life and to remove them safely you often have to have a professional take them out. That's not all face piercings, but quite a few.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I don't have a problem with your list of features.

What i'd like to see changed:
    I'd like the ability to edit all the situational outfits except the work outfit.
    i'd like the ability to set boyfriend and girlfriend for teen sims.