January 21st- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Funny/Crazy/Creative ideas to do in The Sims 2

ModernDayM0zartModernDayM0zart Posts: 17 Member
In this thread, you all can share your own ideas of what to do in The sims 2 that is bizarre yet not impossible.
Here were my challenges:
Suggested by my viewers, i woohoo-ed with 11 sims then tried to cheat on all of them at the same time (all of them in a lot) but realized, there exists a new concept... "Open relationship" (i can make out in front of some girl and other one wouldnt mind it):

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 3,636 Member
    edited January 9
    Hey! You're the one who did the 'get rich quick' speedrun that made me laugh out loud! Awesome idea with awesome execution!
    Sorry about that. Back to the topic.

Hmm... What challenge to suggest...

Ah! I have an idea!

Make a lot that is a big pool. However, this pool has many islands: a kitchen island, a bedroom island, a bathroom island, living room island etc. So if a sim wakes up and wants to eat, they'll have to swim to the kitchen island.
    After making one, have your sims live there and see how long they'll survive...
    Post edited by EgonVM on
    You can never discover The Sims games 100%. Even when you think you know everything, the game manages to surprise you.
    That's why I do experiments in the game from time to time and tutorial videos on YouTube.
  • ModernDayM0zartModernDayM0zart Posts: 17 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Hey! You're the one who did the 'get rich quick' speedrun that made me laugh out loud! Awesome idea with awesome execution!
    Sorry about that. Back to the topic.

Hmm... What challenge to suggest...

Ah! I have an idea!

Make a lot that is a big pool. However, this pool has many islands: a kitchen island, a bedroom island, a bathroom island, living room island etc. So if a sim wakes up and wants to eat, they'll have to swim to the kitchen island.
    After making one, have your sims live there and see how long they'll survive...

Thanks for the compliment on the speedrun vid, i appreciate your kind words!

Also brilliant idea! I will definitely try it and feature you on my vid if i can.