Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Pack #11 speculation

Hi,

If a world is included in the Game Pack #11 , the most of romantic destination is Paris, France.

But Venice, Italy is also possible.

Comments

• Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I think that his time we will receive a world. But to be honest I can not imagine any version of Paris or Venice without townhouses. There should be apartments or penthouses at least:

hero_image_1_1568843917.jpg

HERO_Venice__FloatingCityBuilt_iStock-986940360.jpg

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm rather sure that the romance pack won't include a world. It will probably add some venues to the library, like Spa Day and Dine Out.
  • Options
    DJAXDJAX Posts: 18 Member
    I doubt we get a world as well given that the pack seems to be based on weddings going by the engagement rings and wedding cake hidden in the road map confetti
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Hi,

If a world is included in the Game Pack #11 , the most of romantic destination is Paris, France.

But Venice, Italy is also possible.

I think France is more likely since they have been hinting at a French world. I can't remember all the hints but one is the gurus talking about the "porc du jour" pig and they still haven't released anything that makes sense of what they were hinting at.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited January 2022
    I'd rather have more gameplay than a new world.

Hotel with a honeymoon suite in a romantic destination is more gameplay :p

• Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

Yeah when I was speculating a romance expansion I was excited for a French world but since it will be a game pack I'm not sure about whether it will come with a new world or not.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    edited January 2022
    Just a year ago I opened up a thread telling that I was smelling a Paris themed pack in the air due to a MAJOR amount of contents released by EA Game Changers (CC and videos).

It happened the same before the Snowy Escape pack, where SUDDENLY every cc maker or builder was creating asian inspired lots and things so... I don't think I'll change my mind. Even if more than a Paris themed pack I see a pack whit a vacation world with love destinations such as Paris, Venice and maybe Rome (because we got the last destination world with Batuu)
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 429 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

Yeah when I was speculating a romance expansion I was excited for a French world but since it will be a game pack I'm not sure about whether it will come with a new world or not.

So far, the largest world we got with a game pack is StrangerVille.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I don't expect a world. With Strangerville a world was needed, but for weddings we don't need a separate world. They could add some new venue type or romantic lots like a park.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I hope it comes with a world, even a small world, with some romantic destinations for dates or honeymoons. My pick is of course for a Mediterranean type world, but Parisian would be fine as well.

I'd like more romantic things to do as a couple as well as new ways to find a romantic partner. I'm less interested in weddings although I hope there is something there for those who are, and I'd love to finally have an in game attraction system.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member

This. While I thing Sims 4 worlds are generally truly beautiful, we already have plenty of them and they cannot replace everyday gameplay for me. And gameplay is what is most lacking in TS4 imo.

My daughter recently went back to TS3. She only has the BaseGame, the Seasons and the Pets EP and still quite as much gameplay to explore as we have in TS4 after 7 years. TS3 packs were really stuffed with new gameplay, though I never could put up with how the Sims (especially the little ones) look.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    I hope the gameplay is comparable to packs like Vampires/Jungle Adventures with a world of some sort, even if it's small. A scaled down version of the Paris theme the size of the JA world be enough for me.

I've been waiting for a romance pack so I'm excited about this. I wonder if we'll get online dating or a base game attraction system to go with.
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    I wouldn't expect a world with this, except they do seem to have dropped a lot of hints for a French world lately - the 'porc du jour' thing, and people mentioned that the original 'Season of Sims' background image looked a lot like the window in the Notre Dame, with ducks and oranges (duck a l'orange) decorating it - and I can't think of a more fitting pack for that than romance. It might well be a destination world - just for honeymoons - and they included Selvadorada in JA with plenty of new activities and gameplay. So I am hopeful. I feel like World Adventures got a mention in a Paranormal item description though, and the Sims 3 version had France, China and Egypt if I recall correctly, so France might also be coming in a pack like that later.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I don’t care if we get a world or not, though a romantic getaway destination or hotel would be really nice, too! 🤗👍

I want more gameplay and some more CAS and B/B. Would love an attraction system or more romantic interactions and such. 🙂❤️
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member

I'd rather have a honeymoon suite in Granite Falls, Selvadorada, Mt. Komorebi, or Sulani. 🙂
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited January 2022

I'd rather have a honeymoon suite in Granite Falls, Selvadorada, Mt. Komorebi, or Sulani. 🙂

Hotel lot may work like the Apartment lot, something exclusive to a world.

The existing worlds have nothing romantic to do, Venice have gondola, Paris could have a ballroom

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

u78-thumbnail-image-1920x1080.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png

• Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    I am not expecting a world at all. But if we did get one, I would be happy with one the size of selvadorada or granite falls.

The things that I mainly wants from the pack are online dating/matchmaking. And my #1 sim want which is slow dancing. If we get slow dancing I pretty much don’t care what else is in the pack.

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited January 2022
    It better be weddings we need more venues, honeymoon, more proposal spots, ask parents for hand in marriage or teens ask parents to take the other out on date. Slow dance, engagement ring and wedding band on same finger for female Sims.
    Celebration at the Wedding Ceremony, more cake options some 2 and 3 tier cakes. Dance with Parents. Bachelor and bachelorette party. Ask Relative or friend to be maid of honor or Best Man and toast at the reception.
    Also bring back surprised proposal. Also An NPC can propose to your sim.
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    edited January 2022
    Throw a party of love = not an occult pack
    It may be a romance pack, with more wedding, slow dance or relationship included pack
    ...and I don't think there will be a new world for this pack

It seems that the 2 coming kits are CAS and building items, not a gameplay one.

Disappointed again :'(
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited January 2022
    I think weddings are next so cool still I am so sick of Kits
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I'm thinking that maybe the new Romantic Gameplay Pack will either be a France, Austrian, Greek or Italian World with new dating, Wedding Showers, Weddings, Honeymoon & new Romance Interactions.
    Along side with the long waited Heartshape Bed, Drums, Harps, Flutes, Trumpets & Xenophones.
    Hopefully, also a new Romance Occult Cupid/Eros/Aphrodite.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I hope my second favorite music needs to come to the base game as a pre-game pack patch
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    I think if they’re going to give us new lot types for dating and wedding venues, we should get a new world, even if it’s small like Forgotten Hollow. I don’t want to have to delete buildings to make space for new ones. Plus if they’re expanding weddings, it would make sense to have somewhere new for destination weddings and honeymoons. For $20, a new world would be nice.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I don't care to see another small world say they give us a Paris themed tiny world with gondolas that would be the majority of the pack content this is Sims 4 we're talking about the last game pack was couches and a boring career and that's it.

I really hope they do this right people have been wanting improved weddings for years slow dancing being an activity heavily requested for it and turn ons/turn offs I really can't imagine doing just these things plus adding a world to it maybe if it was an expansion pack which it should have been.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"