Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know your a simmer when you...

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    When you actually want dragons to eat your garden and attack your neighbor.

and when you're too afraid to cook things that are complicated cause you might burn your kitchen too
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Love songs in simlish on the sims stereo and find the non-simlish version and download it. Also similar to another simmer about injury I’ve had almost carpal tunnel due to hours playing the game. The day after snowy escape released I could hardly move my wrist.
  • Options
    Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    Snowy Escape taught me how to get rid of the Emotionally Mindful buff
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

I don't actually need to love the sims to want this. :*
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Isharell wrote: »

I don't actually need to love the sims to want this. :*

Indeed. Some of them would certainly be more appealing as a crunchy dragon-snack. :naughty:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    When you are watching TV and a commercial comes on and you decided you will just 'speed 3' through it.

When you are thinking about doing something but you don't know if you'll like the outcome so you think about saving to then go back to that save point if you find yourself not liking the outcome.

This is me as a teenager when I'd spend hours playing the sims every day, so much that the options in game bled into real life :#
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    When you are nosing at the houses you pass, looking for building ideas.

When you see something familiar in a shop and tell your hubby excitedly 'ooh, my sim has got one of those in their house'.

When you really want the sandals your sim wears and are gutted you can't buy them anywhere.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    When you spend all day with Simlish lyrics to a song stuck in your head.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    When you repeatedly have to choose a side in your fandom because EA releases controversially uncontroversial content. (Like the kits. why did people freak out about them? They ain't microtransactions with a cute name)
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    When you reach the elevator doors before you realize that spinning after your shower actually did not dress you or change your outfit.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    When you don't fear the reaper.

When you make your family members walk around houses in other games to get pics to build in the sims. Or pause commercials to do the same.

When you refuse to ever own a fireplace because of fire hazards.

When you hear music on commercials or something else, and realize it's TS3 build/buy music.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SkanningSkanning Posts: 5 New Member
    -When you spent a nice ride through the Ohio countryside and miss most of it because you're staring at the roof angles on nice farmhouses you decide you want to build as soon as you get home...
    -When you find doing laundry a ridiculous waste of time because the Sims never have to do it....unless you chose to install that which I don't!
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    When you write a story and your first thought is "I can't wait to play this out in the sims."
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 847 Member
    When you amble to the kitchen through the living room and tell your sister, "wow, my hunger is in the red!" and she knows what you're talking about. and she doesn't even play the sims...
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    When you watch a TV show or movie and wonder if the plot is playable in the sims
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    Another thing about it is you start referring to irl things as packs. For example, I heard some people talk about solar panels and I was like "eco lifestyle".
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    When you shout "Yibs!!!" or "Frabbit!!" depending on if it was good or bad.
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    When you start using simlish irl and your family members who never touched The Sims are learning it from you.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    When you pass a window display with beautifully dressed mannequins and think "I wish I had that dress in The Sims"
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    Love songs in simlish on the sims stereo and find the non-simlish version and download it.

When Sims 3 Ambitions came out, I bought the album from Lady Antebellum, just for the song. I also did the same thing for Late Night...I can't think of anything any dumber than that. :D

In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    When you just randomly start dancing like sims from any iteration.

When driving down the street you spot a smoogo (sp)

When you kinda think out loud and say hey they’re hairdo is like the sims.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    When you watch a cooking video and can imagine the pluses and lightbulbs swirling around your head.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    When you write a story and your first thought is "I can't wait to play this out in the sims."

Alternatively, when you use the Sims to try out story/plot ideas before committing them to paper/word processer.
  • Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    When you ask your husband if he's up for a little woohoo but he only gives you a blank stare.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    When RL people you know remind you of sims, and not necessarily your own.

You measure sizes of rooms and buildings in squares instead of feet