Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know your a simmer when you...

124...Next

Comments

• Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    bluedanube wrote: »
    ... get irritated by some random stranger intercepting your conversation.

Yup, last I checked, I am a Simmer.

I like the picture. Where or what pack does the content come from?
  • ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    When you play sims 12hours a day for a month and then stop playing it for 3 months straight
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »
    When you put your electric cooker on to warm up to the correct temperature to start cooking lunch. Go back to playing the Sims and find the cooker has turned itself off and got cold again. Do this twice more then have a sandwich instead and a strong coffee.

I'm a simmer! I've burned my toasts today :lol:

OMG, the amount of times I've burnt our dinner cos I forgot about it whilst playing sims! I have to get Alexa to tell me it's ready now 😆

That's why I wait until after dinner to play. If I play before, I always make sure I quit the game.

But honestly, me burning toast has nothing to do with the Sims.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    … when you can convince your mother to cook dinner because she has “higher cooking skill” than you do. :D

This may also indicate that your mother plays too much sims too! hehe.

Mine: When you are strolling through your neighborhood wondering if the neighbors will let you walk through their house in order to accurately build it in your game.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    when you're driving down the road and you stop to take a picture of a house so you can build it for your sims.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    When a sim family member pops into your head upon waking up in the morning.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    SamDenny wrote: »

To add to that, or when you wake up thinking about one that's no longer alive and you still feel a bit sad.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    When your sims start appearing as characters in your dreams while sleeping.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2021
    You know your a simmer when your sitting on the toilet and picturing the bladder need going up in your head 🤣 aye I do this sometimes lol
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    When you take the time from your own sims to build a pink & purple house to put it in the Gallery for your now grown-up daughter to download to her game because she never builds homes for her sims. She even asks for Disney Princess homes too. :D
  • thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member
    When you and your friend are on vacation and you relate every thing back to the sims.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    When you take the time from your own sims to build a pink & purple house to put it in the Gallery for your now grown-up daughter to download to her game because she never builds homes for her sims. She even asks for Disney Princess homes too. :D

beautiful
    SamDenny wrote: »

Nice!!!
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Was watching a Youtube video and wanted to pause it by hitting the ( ` ) on the keyboard.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png