Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Of The Two New Kits Will You Purchase?

Which Of The Two New Kits Will You Purchase? 201 votes

Incheon Arrivals
13%
Akl500Pauroraael14CK213Isb917haneulTiipiiToriejcp011c2annaliese39OldeseadoggeKirbycatMrMonty96AgentJuliacomicsforlifeMonaveilDianesimssuvoltaGeralt_ofRiviasimsplayer86amber_ilumire 28 votes
Fashion Street
5%
bshag4lvelanorbretonKyreRoenSheepilingStrawberryYogurtjoRN1414kaiwrysimsPeralRememberJoyDaWaterRatCalico45 11 votes
Both
40%
crocobaurawindweaverBreeSashaSara1010PGalacticGalLaBlue0314BlkBarbiegalaelias24rudolphaMonet11SimpatsyannBloosmookokoro80Missannmaggiemae8135simgirl1010friendlysimmerscchant86alanmichael1DarkLady2788 81 votes
Neither
40%
GoldmoldarGoth583Icewolfalexspoom13NighteyesCabelle1863AlexaiColorist40JueJueAnnie2008suetoopMelisendrekeekee53babajayneAnmirlaMariefoxprice83Paigeisin5SchantalJestTruCinebar 81 votes

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Not sure yet if I'll be getting either one. If I eventually do, it'll be the Fashion Street one.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited October 2021
    Incheon Arrivals
    I am mainly interested in Incheon Arrivals, but I will probably cave and get Fashion Street for one of my sims, Riya Ramaswami.

Incheon has items I can roll into my Dark Academia collection for my Britechester Uni sims.
    incheon-blazer-cropped.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Probably neither, but I like Incheon Arrivals :3
  • Options
    PeppersPeppers Posts: 86 Member
    Incheon Arrivals
    I will get Incheon Arrivals :smile: I don't think I will be getting Fashion Street, I am not interested in this one
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Both
    I really like them both but I am planning to wait a bit. Maybe. No, I will wait, Mavis the Farmgirl doesn't wear that kind of clothes. But Gardening Vampire Mama wears a lot of neutrals, and I love the exotics. No! But it's only $10 for both... LOL.

We will see what mood I am in later in the week.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Both
    They will come in handy.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Both
    My San Myshuno sims will be rocking these very soon.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Fashion Street
    I mean, I'll probably get Incheon Arrivals eventually, but I want to see if it has any non-neutral color swatches before I rush off to get it. Fashion street I'm planning to purchase as soon as I get back from the Vet this afternoon.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Both
    Definitely both, I really like them both and the pieces will mix and match well with lots of the packs I already have.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Both
    Definitely both. I need more CAS items. :D
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Both
    Both but not yet. I'm currently playing steampunk/gothic vampires living inside a cave lot in the mountains of Mt komorebi. I just don't have any current use for them but will get them eventually. I love them both.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Both
    Just not yet :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Neither
    Neither. Neither pack has anything that lights my world on fire, so they're hard passes for me.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Neither
    Neither, still happily not buying a single kit.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Neither
    I only have bust the dust and so far none of the other kits had enough appealing items to be worth 5€. Perhaps if they go on sale one day.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Both
    Both, as soon as I can. I always need new stuff, even in CAS - I don't really do CC during a live service game. Mods are bad enough, and I don't have all that many! I learned that lesson the hard way with previous games lol. When this game is finished though, watch out!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,576 Member
    Both
    Unless they've changed the price, the kits are rather inexpensive. I see no reason to not buy both. Bought the first three all at once, too.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm undecided. I like the styles, but I have thousands of free cc items in my game, so I'm not sure I really need these.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Neither
    I like both but I try not to spend money on non-gameplay packs.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Fashion Street
    I will probably get the Fashion Street for the same reason CK is getting his...getting it for Priya Khalidi. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Fashion Street
    Incheon Arrivals' style just isn't something that interests me right now, but I am waiting to see if any of the swatches are more colorful, beige just isn't doing it for me.

On the other hand I love the colors and styles in Fashion Street, and the two new sandals are amazing and much needed.
  • Options
    DiS02DiS02 Posts: 528 Member
    Both
    Yeah, I'm a sucker but just got both. Since I've added a certain k-pop group to my game I need the Incheon one, and I like the look of the Fashion one & am certain I can find use for it.

There are a few other "nationalities" I'd love to see but I get it. This stuff reminds me of the packs from TS3, and yup, again I'm a sucker :D
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Neither
    Not enough content for me, I would have preferred a game pack instead of 4 kits.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Both
    Eventually but I'm in no rush.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Both
    moms gonw til friday. but i'm now under no obligation to give my young nieces gifts so i might use what i would have used to buy those. mom is still convinced i'm still apart of the orgin premier thing but i'm not. today their seems to be no drawings for either.