Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you play to The Sims 4 ?

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
Hi,

When do you find the time to play to The Sims 4 ?

When do you play to The Sims 4 ? 194 votes

Any day
63%
Akl500PBluegayleauroraael14CK213bshag4lvtams2578BreeSashaMstybl95Brd709IrishSimmer21IceyJglitterandglitzAlexairudolphalisamwittMylitaSleepycatDSLAlrynnTheSpotted_Cmcrudd 124 votes
Only the weekend and the days off
13%
linds2010Mi9shaoscarloubyloulouDarkLady2788TorieJerrelloKhrisstynephantasmkissLyrieScobreStarfreeFuried FateSheepilingTomatplantej1z1Evilyn_1007Jordan061102Atreya33GalaxySimsGirlAmapola76 26 votes
Only during the holidays
1%
LeGardePourprezagboorulesAquariusMom 3 votes
Other choice
21%
Goth583GalacticGalCaitxcatinvisiblgirlPaigeisin5friendlysimmersMindofyldmarkoLustianiciacrimsonnclover324skybird14FelicityChampandGirlieCAPTAIN_NXR7cynciesnoepjes1210SimmerMarstexxx78catmando830Karababy52 41 votes

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited July 2021
    Only during the holidays
    I often play during the Summer break and the Xmas holidays.
    The rest of the time I'm too tired to be creative and enjoy the game.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Other choice
    Evenings, weekends & other times when I'm free to play & have nothing else to do. Usually only for about an hour or two in the evenings & 2-3 hours on days off.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Other choice
    Depends on my free time. Sometimes it's mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights, weekdays, weekends, different weeks, different months, etc. If I have a free time slot, there is a chance I will play a game and Sims 4 is one of my options.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited July 2021
    Other choice
    Right now it's up to two things...
    This summer has been really hot in Finland and I don't have air conditioning. For many days it's been too hot in my apartment to sit and play a game on my laptop.
    Then there's another thing. For example today I could've played, it's decent temperature here now, but when I opened my laptop it was very slow and I noticed that it was updating. It's been doing it for almost two hours and it's only 20% done. Looks like I'm not going to play today. :/
    It's not the first time that I've cursed the Windows 10 updates, they always seem to haunt me when I want to play and they're always taking hours to finish.
    I'm on a sick leave now, so I could play whenever I want, but either the weather or Windows 10 that are preventing it. I'm really annoyed.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Any day
    Any day that I choose to that I'm not working and when my kids are either sleeping or preoccupied with something else. I don't play the sims as much as I did when I was a teen but I do find time a couple of times a week for a few hours.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    I also sometimes play for an hour or so before going to bed; not often but sometimes.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Any day
    I play it for a few hours everyday, usually in the evenings.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Any day
    idk usually I play about couple hours a day cause lmao nolife might as well

but also skip playing for random amounts of time if i got literally anything else to do
    or if im not physically able to
    (like being sick or otherwise too zombie)

this week ive been feeling very zombie due to reasons so i haven't really been able to play much even though i really want to TT
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Other choice
    When I can, but not when I can't.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Any day
    I'm older and had a stroke about a year ago, so I'm retired now. My kids are grown and married with kids of their own. I can play pretty much whenever I choose, but my usual routine is to play for 2-3 hours right before bed. I have other hobbies I indulge as well that I never had time for when I was younger. I guess getting old isn't all bad. :smile:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Other choice
    right now only on weekends and when my baby is sleeping...
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Other choice
    About the first two or three weeks after I buy a pack.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Other choice
    lately its when i find time
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    Any day
    It depends on when I have time. I usually can find sometime after work or on Fridays if I don't have plans.
  • Options
    moomoo Posts: 81 Member
    Other choice
    I don't get to play as much as I'd like really, during term time uni work takes up a fair bit of my time as well as other hobbies/volunteering and my part time job. Also I have an inherited health condition that can cause me to be in a lot of pain and/or fatigue so sometimes in my down time all I can do is sit and watch a tv programme or play something simple like solitaire on my phone. But whenever I have the time and energy I'm often playing sims! :smiley:
    Gallery name is 2000_mollymoo💙
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Any day
    I have friends on the gallery, and I love making sims, so I play everyday.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Any day
    I’m retired, my children are grown, so I play when I want, if they aren’t visiting or my boyfriend is not down from out of state. I’ve spent most of my time in the house because of the pandemic before I was able to get vaccinated, I don’t get around well these days, so even now I don’t go out as much as I used to. Once in awhile out to dinner or Karaoke with a friend, or my youngest child (,who is also over pretty often and I go out with often.), or doing stuff with my boyfriend when he’s down. I’ve been a widow for 15 years now, so I can pretty much play when I want. I usually choose to play at night when I’m not watching the news or Netflix, or with family or friends.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Other choice
    It depends, I play all video games as a way to de-stress or unwind. I have a few to choose from to do that.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Other choice
    Late Fall to the end of January is pretty much the only time I have to sit and play without RL getting in the way. There are days scattered throughout the year when I take a 'Me Day' and binge play, but Spring and Summer are always busy times for us. Right now we're in the process of cleaning and sanding the outside of our house before repainting. By the time I shower and put dinner on the table I am too tired to do anything except turn on Netflix and veg out. :/
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Other choice
    If I do play, it's usually on a weekend....and even then, it's usually just long enough to post screenshots. The truth is that I've grown bored with TS4, because it's too predictable.
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    Any day
    I am a sixty-six year old woman and all of my children are grown and as of yesterday married! I only worked sporadically after I got married and now am living a bit of a life of leisure. Mostly due to the fact that I suffered a catastrophic illness some years back. While I have recovered (by the grace of God) far better than expected, I tire easily, still. So, I play almost everyday. :) I know I'm totally spoiled, but loving it.

Congratulations @GalacticGal ! :)

I am 53 years old my children grown up, and I am not able to work due to illness so I play most days - sometimes I take a break for a few days then come back refreshed and sometimes with a new idea or angle on a family I'm playing. I suffer from brain fog and tiredness and I think playing the sims helps my foggy little brain tick over (or thats what I tell myself hehe!!) :)
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    It’s mostly on the weekends. Right now since I’m preparing for the new pack I’m playing a little bit during the week. But that’s not the norm.
  • Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2021
    Any day
    Whenever I want atm. Lost my job last year during the whole pandemic and have been struggling to find another since. So I have unlimited time to play.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Other choice
    My schedule changes and it is just when it fits into that. Sometimes I play when the weather is not cooperative. Sometimes it is an hour here or there. It is just when I have time and want to. Lately I have had some but I go out on breaks, sometimes lengthy.

Before Covid I went through long stretches in which I did not have time. I am likely to be changing my schedule again soon but I will still play when I can.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.