Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else obsessed with the playhouse from DHD?

I think the playhouse from DHD might actually be worth the entire purchase price for me. Watching toddlers and kids play in it is ridiculously cute and I just used it to make a treehouse.

Does anyone else have any fav uses for it?

BSqH4Yx.png

Comments

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I adore it. It’s such a cute little addition in the game.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Nope. I plopped it down in my Sim’s backyard and never took a second glance.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yes, I really like that tent and when added I send the toddlers there a lot. I have a kid who recently aged up with one and I'll see how it is for children to play with it. It has a nice level of interaction for them.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,966 Member
    I think it's adorable. <3 My twin girls play in it and I'm actually deciding whether my sim needs to have another baby so I can have a toddler play in it. :p
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I put one in my sim's backyard. When the baby aged up to toddler, it went to the play tent to nap. I thought it was cool.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,588 Member
    I love it. Especially love sending two Sims (kids or toddlers) there to play together. You can also still send a toddler to nap in it despite a child already been playing in it. Generally love that napping interaction.
    I think it is very versatile, I only whish we would have got some more swatches.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,139 Member
    I do like the new kid's tent for child & toddlers to play & sleep in. It will go nicely for my prehistoric play & other plays. ;)
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I don't like DHD much overall as a pack but I agree this is so adorable! Loved watching my toddler play in it.

YvLI1yA.png

7TLUzvJ.png

PvYf1gd.png

JFZlAaU.png
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,130 Member
    I haven't really played much with it yet. I've been busy building and planning for Cottage Living. I do think it's adorable though.

Also, using it as a treehouse is an awesome idea. How well does it work?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,993 Member
    What a cute idea using it as a tree house for children. I haven’t used it yet, but I haven’t played my families with toddlers and children lately. I might add it to some venues though. I have been trying to get an adult husband and wife ready for CoL when I do play, trying to have them earn enough for them to move and be able to afford animals and stuff. It’s frustrating with their plants reverting.
  • Options
    K_PlaysK_Plays Posts: 102 Member
    I haven't really played much with it yet. I've been busy building and planning for Cottage Living. I do think it's adorable though.

Also, using it as a treehouse is an awesome idea. How well does it work?

The treehouse works really well. I enlarged the Gnarled Oak Tree and used MOO so that a platform would intersect with it. It took a couple of tries to get the ladder rotated the correct way, but it's totally usable. On warm nights, my kid Sim has had sleepouts in it, which fits her character of being very outdoorsy and a future archaeologist. I'm hoping to get her aged up to YA in time for CL because I want her to move there.