Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP Hints: Scotland, Farming, Cottage Core (Okay but I was ON THE MONEY, mostly)

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    SappySifakaSappySifaka Posts: 132 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    lori171957 wrote: »

I can't see the turtle, But I am getting old.
    This is how I interpreted it.
    i5BuPZT.png

Indeed it's a gnome, but that's how I interpreted the "Turtle" too.
    Can't unsee this:

Turtle-smll.jpg

(Don't mind the rest of the details. I didn't imagine those in... :D )

This is like a Rorschach test and I'm afraid I don't know what it means...

Best comment on this forum ever.
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Turtle-smll.jpg

(Don't mind the rest of the details. I didn't imagine those in... :D )

This is like a Rorschach test and I'm afraid I don't know what it means...

I saw that exact turtle too! I had to look for the gnome when people were talking about it.
  • Options
    Nicocacola1992Nicocacola1992 Posts: 23 Member
    If it's a Scottish theme perhaps they will add actions like tree felling for caber tossing :D they could add things like mining too if they're going that direction!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I didn't notice any one wearing any kilts in the trailer for Cottage Living. But then again, maybe they were saving that for a later reveal about Cottage Living. But it would be cool to have kilts in the game.
    I saw the hard rock band Ratt live a few years ago. And one of the roadies that was setting up the bands equipment at the time was wearing a kilt. It was a neutral kilt, so it had no clan colors. But there was a drunken man sitting behind me and to the right of me. He yells out to the roadie, [ It's cool of you to show up in a skirt ]. I looked back at the drunken guy, and quietly told him that the roadie was wearing a kilt. For I knew what the roadie was wearing since I'm of Welsh descent.
    The Scottish or Irish or Welsh glens would be a perfect world for a fairy pack.
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    edited June 2021
    It's worth bearing in mind that the Sims team are likely working on more than one pack at a time. Recently we've seen how new features can be reused before the main pack has been released (i.e. bunnies/dust bunnies). Also, there was a survey about a highland world a while back, so maybe that world is something in the works and yet to come. I certainly hope so!
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    I still love your Highland-Fae idea @SappySifaka <3
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My part Scottish genetics is tingling. ;):p