Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 16 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! πŸŽ‰ Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! πŸ™‚

Friday Highlights April 2 - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 1,841 EA Community Manager
Sul sul Simmers!

This week's Friday Highlights are coming to you with a slight delay - but with happy Easter wishes to all of you who celebrate it! 🐰

Anyhoo ...

What is this - flower buds? Rays of warm sunshine (and now, all of a sudden ... rain)? That fresh smell in the air? That can only mean one thing: it's spring!! πŸŒΌπŸ‡πŸ£β˜€οΈ

I can't believe it's April already! For me, this means there's a proper spring clean on the agenda this weekend and I'm hoping to get some nice fresh flowers for my kitchen table.

How are you welcoming the season? πŸ˜ƒ

Now, let's see what happened on the forum this week!

qfi9nvbroyoo.png
"music was my first love ..." 🎡 Music does make everything better as this screenshot here by @Harukotyan clearly shows (plus I miss going to concerts!).

So, this is what the talk on the forums has been about this week:
  • Let's kick things off with some gameplay! How do you usually play, are you "full on/full off" "Autonomy players?" Or rather something in between? Join @bettynewbie2 and share your game experiences! 😊
  • Since a lot of Simmers like to live their occult fantasy in the Sims, why don't you share which one is the "Most enjoyable occult for you?" Hop into @iamoz96's thread and take the vote! πŸ‘½πŸ§›πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈπŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸŒ±
  • Today's builder spotlight goes to @serbchick25 and the beautiful creations in the thread "Serbchick25's creations" - go check it out and feel inspired! 😍
  • Are you up for a challenge? Well, in that case, I may have just found one for you! @BrilliantDisaster's thread "Maximum five challenge rules" outlines the rules and invites you to share your experiences. πŸ™‚
  • Don't worry, my Sims 3 lovers, I have not forgotten about you! @VexingQuery's "Who wants to be the last Sim on earth?" sounds like a really fun one to try out! Check out the thread and let us know how you get on with the challenge! πŸ˜„

I hope you enjoyed these discussions. And as always - if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, send them my way!

Have a wonderful weekend and take care! :heart:
- Leeloo

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 19,710 Member
    Congrats to all mentioned. 😊
    Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. 😊
  • serbchick25serbchick25 Posts: 36 Member
    Wow thank you for the highlight on my thread! Much appreciated!!
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 1,841 EA Community Manager
    @simgirl1010 Thanks for your kind words as always! :heart:

@serbchick25 That was well-deserved! Such beautiful creations! :love: