Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights April 2 - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

This week's Friday Highlights are coming to you with a slight delay - but with happy Easter wishes to all of you who celebrate it! ๐Ÿฐ

Anyhoo ...

What is this - flower buds? Rays of warm sunshine (and now, all of a sudden ... rain)? That fresh smell in the air? That can only mean one thing: it's spring!! ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฃโ˜€๏ธ

I can't believe it's April already! For me, this means there's a proper spring clean on the agenda this weekend and I'm hoping to get some nice fresh flowers for my kitchen table.

How are you welcoming the season? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now, let's see what happened on the forum this week!

qfi9nvbroyoo.png
"music was my first love ..." ๐ŸŽต Music does make everything better as this screenshot here by @Harukotyan clearly shows (plus I miss going to concerts!).

So, this is what the talk on the forums has been about this week:
  • Let's kick things off with some gameplay! How do you usually play, are you "full on/full off" "Autonomy players?" Or rather something in between? Join @bettynewbie2 and share your game experiences! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Since a lot of Simmers like to live their occult fantasy in the Sims, why don't you share which one is the "Most enjoyable occult for you?" Hop into @iamoz96's thread and take the vote! ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒฑ
  • Today's builder spotlight goes to @serbchick25 and the beautiful creations in the thread "Serbchick25's creations" - go check it out and feel inspired! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Are you up for a challenge? Well, in that case, I may have just found one for you! @BrilliantDisaster's thread "Maximum five challenge rules" outlines the rules and invites you to share your experiences. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Don't worry, my Sims 3 lovers, I have not forgotten about you! @VexingQuery's "Who wants to be the last Sim on earth?" sounds like a really fun one to try out! Check out the thread and let us know how you get on with the challenge! ๐Ÿ˜„

I hope you enjoyed these discussions. And as always - if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, send them my way!

Have a wonderful weekend and take care! :heart:
- Leeloo

Comments