Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 16 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

Calling anyone who has respect for history

2...Next

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 1,333 Member
    I understand that part of architecture - I am an avid reader of AD lol. It's just all so badly done here, that it shows no respect to what came before, or very little. It adds nothing, and takes away nearly everything. That's what breaks my heart. Maybe the new owners when found will tear it all down and do a better job.
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 451 Member
    It's just all so badly done here, that it shows no respect to what came before, or very little.

Yeah amen to that. Very little.

Lol I just imagined how these events would be inscribed in its registry plaque. “In 2020, the castle was repurposed as a bed and breakfast.”
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 2,188 Member
    edited March 22
    I think the concept of combining old and new is cool but that extension is d*mn ugly and looks cheap and tacky :#
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 662 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I think the concept of combining old and new is cool but that extension is d*mn ugly and looks cheap and tacky :#

@Onverser lol yeah they really went for 2007 LA Mcmansion with it.
    2020-09-20-2.jpg

Wilsonnnnnnn
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 186 Member
    I'm very much into history, I love castles, AND I'm part Irish so this makes me super mad! I can't believe the disrespect and total lack of taste!
    Evr-CAss-Xc-AM6r-Eq.jpg
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,452 Member
    That does not look good.
    giphy.gif
    Stream FATWS