Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    guys im town roleblocker thats what icmnfish said anyway

It’s okay Tuti. It’s better to just give up than to fight til the very end in situations like this cause you’ll just get frustrated.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    guys im town roleblocker thats what icmnfish said anyway

It’s okay Tuti. It’s better to just give up than to fight til the very end in situations like this cause you’ll just get frustrated if you fight til the very end.

edit (body is too short)
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    ok im mafia :( im sorry for lying but i just wanted to try but i didnt realize town roleblocker wasnt a thing :(
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    roleblock panda
  • Options
    roleblock panda

? Wait, so are you saying you actually roleblocked Panda last night? Or that you’re going to roleblock her tonight? You can’t roleblock her tonight cause you’re going to be eliminated.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    ok im mafia :( im sorry for lying but i just wanted to try but i didnt realize town roleblocker wasnt a thing :(

It’s okay, you shouldn’t be angry at yourself about it. We all make mistakes, even the best of us.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Don’t be sorry, lying is what you have to do in this game! You did well until that slip up; don’t worry about it!
    they/he
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Vote: tuti

i don't have time to read back everything rn but just seen the tuti situation

@tutifruity6644 don't feel bad! lying is part of the game xD Being bad and being confronted about it is really hard in this game, lol. I hope you enjoyed being mafia, though! You did really well until the roleblocker slip up. It's so difficult being mafia and you did a good job for your first time!
  • Options
    roleblock panda

? Wait, so are you saying you actually roleblocked Panda last night? Or that you’re going to roleblock her tonight? You can’t roleblock her tonight cause you’re going to be eliminated.

im roleblockling panda hopefully if she cant vote ill survive tonight
  • Options

@tutifruity6644 don't feel bad! lying is part of the game xD Being bad and being confronted about it is really hard in this game, lol. I hope you enjoyed being mafia, though! You did really well until the roleblocker slip up. It's so difficult being mafia and you did a good job for your first time!

thank you but please dont vote me :(
  • Options

I’m sorry, but we have to. That’s the point of mafia games - to vote out the mafia.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    I'm so confused right now. So basically Sun is actually powerless?

Wait, I found this. If Song is sun/moon, wouldn't she have known...?

Yeah, cause in my role description when I was looking at the choices, it said that it’s powerless.

.... Like the moment you got your PM role? Cuz previously on D1, I believe the role desc on the first page had different texts for those roles.

Yes, when I first got my PM.

But if you’re implying Song isn’t sun, then who the heck is? Nush? There has to be atleast one other sun.

Then, maybe Bella.

Yeah, but then that’s just 2 suns/moons. There has to be atleast three.

Why does there have to be three? And how was nush being dramatic? Also I'M the mason, not nush. I got the "Lovers" card. So I got paired in a chat with a random townie. Nush is that random townie. His card has nothing to do with the fact he's in a chat with me.
  • Options

Yeah, cause in my role description when I was looking at the choices, it said that it’s powerless.

.... Like the moment you got your PM role? Cuz previously on D1, I believe the role desc on the first page had different texts for those roles.

But if you’re implying Song isn’t sun, then who the heck is? Nush? There has to be atleast one other sun.

Then, maybe Bella.

I mean, like I don't know why Icey said the mechanic doesn't work cuz there's multiple cards. I thought it was cuz maybe there was already Em and Nush as lovers so maybe there was already another PM going on and there would be too many PMs.

Man, I don't know. XD

He said it’s because there’s multiple copies. Then that means there has to be multiple suns/moons cause he said “multiple copies” and not “multiple cards”.

Also I'm pretty sure this just means there were multiple copies handed out to people, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are in play in the game. Pandorra discarded one. You're claiming to have gotten one. So either there's at least 1 more in the game or that's that, but the sun/moon doesn't even confirm alignment, as far as my understanding goes.

Also I've just seen on the first page that Bella was discarded as a reversed emperor of Set 2. Yay! Will just have to see what set Tuti belongs to.
  • Options

Then, maybe Bella.

Why does there have to be three? And how was nush being dramatic? Also I'M the mason, not nush. I got the "Lovers" card. So I got paired in a chat with a random townie. Nush is that random townie. His card has nothing to do with the fact he's in a chat with me.

Cause I thought there had to be multiple copies back then. As for the dramatic part, ask Dekay cause she’s the one who said that and I was just going off of it. And I didn’t realize only one of you is a mason back then.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Then, maybe Bella.

Cause I thought there had to be multiple copies back then. As for the dramatic part, ask Dekay cause she’s the one who said that and I was just going off of it. And I didn’t realize only one of you is a mason back then.

That's fine. I've kind of figured it's been resolved now but of course I'm just reading back xD
  • Options

I’m sorry, but we have to. That’s the point of mafia games - to vote out the mafia.

i no that but i didnt even get to kill last night :(
  • Options
    Just some notes:

So Mouse is set 1
    Bella is set 2

Tuti is ??
    Tuti claims to have blocked bella
    Tuti is voting pandorra
    Tuti says she didn't get to kill last night.

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Poor Tuti!

You don't have to claim you're mafia, in fact I think you're not supposed to do that if you are, but this is obviously causing you emotional distress. HUGS! Don't worry about it, everyone gets a turn eventually and no one thinks you're a bad person.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Then, maybe Bella.

That's fine. I've kind of figured it's been resolved now but of course I'm just reading back xD

so I'm not really a mason? How does that work? Weird.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Then, maybe Bella.

so I'm not really a mason? How does that work? Weird.

It's in my role description. Your card, when Icey sent you your role pms, did not say you are a mason, right?

Because it's my role. This is my card description (from the front page)
    Upright: Mason - At the beginning of the game, you will be given a private chat with all the other Upright Lovers cards in the game if there are any. Otherwise, you will be paired with a random Upright player in the game, wherein you can discuss your thoughts during the day or night.

Since there are no other Upright Lovers card in the game, I was paired with a random townie, that being you.
  • Options
    Poor Tuti!

You don't have to claim you're mafia, in fact I think you're not supposed to do that if you are, but this is obviously causing you emotional distress. HUGS! Don't worry about it, everyone gets a turn eventually and no one thinks you're a bad person.

everyone new anyway and i dont have the energy to lie anymore about how i am ok nush im mafia and im feeling annoyed that people found out but they did and there isnt much more i can do about it ok nush if i were you i wouldn't vote me there is still 1 more mafia left and maybe we should find them out instead ok i dont want to cause harm to town i wish i was town but icmnfish didnt give me a chose i had to be mafia ok but please dont vote me out let me live i have to kill someone tonight but please just let me live
  • Options
    Poor Tuti!

everyone new anyway and i dont have the energy to lie anymore about how i am ok nush im mafia and im feeling annoyed that people found out but they did and there isnt much more i can do about it ok nush if i were you i wouldn't vote me there is still 1 more mafia left and maybe we should find them out instead ok i dont want to cause harm to town i wish i was town but icmnfish didnt give me a chose i had to be mafia ok but please dont vote me out let me live i have to kill someone tonight but please just let me live

poor sweet Tuti, you're breaking my heart, but I think I have to defer to town's wisdom on this. On the bright side, must be fun to get to join the afterlife server, right?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Poor Tuti!

C'est okay, Tuti. Tu as fait ton meilleur avec la situation que tu as :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Mystical Vote Count 2.4
    DeKay votes Pandora
    DeKay votes Sophia
    Keyen votes Bella
    Sophia votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Pandora
    Pandora votes Tuti

Tuti votes Pandora
    Tuti unvotes
    Keyen votes Tuti
    Song votes Tuti
    Emily votes Tuti

Tuti - Sophia, Pandora, Keyen, Song, Emily
    Pandora - DeKay

Day ends in 4.5 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Poor Tuti!

C'est okay, Tuti. Tu as fait ton meilleur avec la situation que tu as :)

merci icmnfish

thank you icmnfish