Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    So we have less than half an hour, and Tuti is desperate to stay in the game one more round even though she's admitted to being mafia. I'll play ball; what do you all want to do?

Well we are voting Tuti today and trying to get a heads up on D3 to see if we can narrow down who we think would be the last person depending on which set Tuti flips as.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    But since tuti said she roleblocked Bella, I think there's a big chance she was not partners with Bella. So maybe she really is Mouse's buddy. And if she is, then this somewhat clears Sophia cuz I don't think Sophia would want to buss Bella that early.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I would have to read back to see how Mouse interacted with you or Sophia. And I need to go back and see why I was town reading Sophia again. Tho, I remember at the back of my mind that it's still possible for Sophia to have been buddies with Mouse. But then a Song and Mouse pairing is also quite possible so this is gonna be a problem.

I don't think I had much interaction with Mouse. I townread her at first then I believe she commented on how many games I've played. Then when she admitted defeat, I voted her.

I think Sophia started off hard on Mouse but then changed her vote later and I don't remember her mentioning mouse much more.

Now these are just from the top of my head.
    But since tuti said she roleblocked Bella, I think there's a big chance she was not partners with Bella. So maybe she really is Mouse's buddy. And if she is, then this somewhat clears Sophia cuz I don't think Sophia would want to buss Bella that early.

And if this is the case, we just kill Pandora tomorrow and Song the next day.
    832XG3D.gif

This is fair enough, I will take one for the team. I will vote Song once the day starts (and I get on when I can) then after that I will leave it up to you all!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

This works. I’m pretty sure we’ll win once we get Pandora out, especially if Sophia gets cleared.
    they/he
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    so lemme get this straight: the plan is to not vote Tuti today?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    xSongx wrote: »

This works. I’m pretty sure we’ll win once we get Pandora out, especially if Sophia gets cleared.

Town will definitely not win once I'm out but it is okay because they can afford the miselim. :)
    so lemme get this straight: the plan is to not vote Tuti today?

The plan is to vote tuti today. But we're figuring out who the last scum is. If you can help, then that will be great.
    832XG3D.gif

But what if you're the baddie tho? 😭😭
    832XG3D.gif
    The most rational move would be to vote Tuti, though no one wants to be mean to her. Why is it advantageous to do otherwise?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    The most rational move would be to vote Tuti, though no one wants to be mean to her. Why is it advantageous to do otherwise?

Everyone is already voting her. What are you on about?
    832XG3D.gif

Tuti is being voted out today. We are not questioning what to do right now. We are trying to figure out besides Tuti, Bella, and Mouse who the last mafia is.
    Song, real quick, what is the role of your reversed card?
    832XG3D.gif
    Song, real quick, what is the role of your reversed card?

That was not discarded.
    832XG3D.gif
    Actually, maybe I feel like I shouldn't be town reading Mouse too much now. She's said some townish stuff but at the same time, I know she's good at blending in in Multiball games.

Right now, my reads are like this:
    Song - 90% town
    Tuti - 90% town
    Mouse - 60% town
    Em - 55% town

The rest... haven't decided yet. Could depend on how Keyen/Sophia and Bella are like.

Just want to point out that if it is Song and not Sophia - how funny would this initial read of yours be @DeKay XD
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Actually, maybe I feel like I shouldn't be town reading Mouse too much now. She's said some townish stuff but at the same time, I know she's good at blending in in Multiball games.

Right now, my reads are like this:
    Song - 90% town
    Tuti - 90% town
    Mouse - 60% town
    Em - 55% town

The rest... haven't decided yet. Could depend on how Keyen/Sophia and Bella are like.

Just want to point out that if it is Song and not Sophia - how funny would this initial read of yours be DeKay XD

Ya, I know. Haaha. Tho, I wouldn't go so hard on myself there cuz at the time, Keyen, Sophia and Bella hadn't said anything and this just shows how important it is for everyone to be active cuz reads could go way off.
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "So in addition to that, I sense that your will is waning. I get it: you've been working on this for almost a decade, but you still haven't come up with anything."

"What do you suggest, then?"

"You need to steel yourself and keep pushing forward. You're very close; if you play your cards right, you'll attain your goal."

"That's good to know, Madam Ricksen."

Arturo took the teller's advice to heart and grew more determined. In the next few days he discovered the missing ingredient to his youth potion.

xxlVrwj.png
    Tuti, the Reversed Chariot (Set 2), has been discarded.

It is now Night 2
    Night ends in 24 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

But what if you're the baddie tho? 😭😭

I’m not.
    they/he
    Oops I didn’t see the flip, sorry. Yay!
    they/he
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    "So in addition to that, I sense that your will is waning. I get it: you've been working on this for almost a decade, but you still haven't come up with anything."

"You need to steel yourself and keep pushing forward. You're very close; if you play your cards right, you'll attain your goal."

Arturo took the teller's advice to heart and grew more determined. In the next few days he discovered the missing ingredient to his youth potion.

xxlVrwj.png

It is now Night 2
    Night ends in 24 hours

Way to go town! Great job Tuti! You did well! :)

Everyone is already voting her. What are you on about?

being dense. Sorry bout that.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    icmnfish i dont want to die tho :(
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

xxlVrwj.png

It is now Night 2
    Night ends in 24 hours

Way to go town! Great job Tuti! You did well! :)

ok thank you
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfish i dont want to die tho :(

Yeah, sorry, but they figured you out. :( There will be plenty more games where you can be Mafia :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?