Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    dang it. Good luck town!

sorry mouselline it wasnt my fault but thank u for playing
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited March 2021
    dang it. Good luck town!

sorry mouselline it wasnt my fault but thank u for playing

I know it wasn’t. And np. Thx for hosting
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Wow! What to say? lol

Great job town in getting Emzy!

Sorry Mouse. :'( We will avenge your untimely demise!
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Oh heyyy! Oh, that's such a relief. Also, Tuti, don't worry about it! We all make mistakes but you've been doing very well hosting.
    they/he
  • Options
    I need to drink more coffee before I get on this forum in the future. No, never mind. That won't help since I drink decaf these days. :'(

I'm still a bit confused though. Why did N2 end so early? Did the Modern Family experience a time warp somehow?
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Oh heyyy! Oh, that's such a relief. Also, Tuti, don't worry about it! We all make mistakes but you've been doing very well hosting.

Hey Song! Ya, huge relief! Glad you made the right choice! :)
  • Options
    I have a strong town read on Song. So it's gotta be either Keyen or Broncos.

Keyen hasn't been on enough to get any kind of read on and I've never played with him before.

Broncos was defending Em who flipped mafia, but I don't think that would be the smart thing to do if Em is Broncos buddy.

I just don't know. What are your thoughts Song?
  • Options
    I think it's Broncos. Keyen I think would be more invested/active in the game if he were mafia. I think the reason Broncos started defending Emzy was because if they'd voted out town, they would've won. So at that moment it was a smart thing to do because they would've won if Broncos and Emzy had gotten the vote off them.
    they/he
  • Options
    Vote: Broncos
    they/he
  • Options
    I think it's Broncos. Keyen I think would be more invested/active in the game if he were mafia. I think the reason Broncos started defending Emzy was because if they'd voted out town, they would've won. So at that moment it was a smart thing to do because they would've won if Broncos and Emzy had gotten the vote off them.

Ah okay. I see what you are saying. That does make sense. Broncos was going for the win!
  • Options
    Vote:Broncos
  • Options
    Ok Song. You made a wise choice last night so I'm supporting your decision.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I know you all think it’s me because I couldn’t see past Em being okay with being whacked. You’re going to be in for a surprise when I flip town lol

Part of me thinks it’s Keyen because I don’t see Song/Luv bussing that hard. Unless Em told them too but still. But I’m not sure Keyen was on to have done the kill. If he wasn’t I think it’s Luv. Song’s good job mafia whoever you are after the earlier flip seemed genuine
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Ah okay. I see what you are saying. That does make sense. Broncos was going for the win!

Broncos is going for the win by voting mafia today. Yesterday I was going for the not lose by trying to vote scum. You all seemed to get something on Em I was too blind to see

• Options
    Keyen wasn’t on after his vote was posted. I think it’s love. The “Broncos was going for the win” makes me think he’s going for the win by voting me off. He was later to jump on Em’s wagon, probably after she told him too

• Options
    You are wrong Broncos. Good luck with that.
  • Options
    Unvote
    Look I know I messed up with Em. I want to make up for it and salvage a town win.

Maybe it’s Song? All I know is it’s not me and it couldn’t have been Keyen. I gotta do some reading back, my gut was telling me song before. I don’t see her being the bus type but I didn’t see Em being the “eliminate me whatever idc” type and look where we’re at

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    "Captain, the universal translator appears to be on the fritz! Reports are coming from all across the ship...people are struggling to understand each other. All the different languages and dialects, the computer cannot keep up...engineering reports a virus within the software. A bug is eating away at the programing!"

Well, you heard the man! There's trouble afoot and something must be done about it.

emzy has died she was town

Day three ends now, and ends at 7am eST on monday march the 15th.

sorry i see the confusion emzy was mafia i made a mistake im really sorry for being difficult emzy was mafia ok not town im sorry

That's alright tuti!! No worries. Everybody makes mistakes! <3

thank u im sorry emzy and everyone :(

it's fine tuti! don't sweat it much. people are just trying to help you :smile:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    i feel like bronx is scum

• Options
    vote bronx

• Options

Broncos is going for the win by voting mafia today. Yesterday I was going for the not lose by trying to vote scum. You all seemed to get something on Em I was too blind to see

Your thoughts on Emzy changed from day one to day two in a way that makes me think it’s you. Sure, you could’ve just been a townie who genuinely thought Emzy was town, but you were strangely neutral on her day one and changed that without much explanation day 2.
    they/he
  • Options
    Vote: Song

When town loses, I at least want to have voted for the mafia and I think it's Song over Luv. A good drive back to school helped me think through things and I don't think Luv as mafia makes as much sense

• Options
    vote count
    broncos has 2 votes (xsongx and keyenpeydee)
    xsongx has 1 vote (broncos)
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    vote count

I think Luv voted Broncos also
  • Options
    vote count

I think Luv voted Broncos also

oh thank you so much! i didn't see that i'll change it now