Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    vote: emily

So you have a reason?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    vote count
    emzy has 3 vote (mouselline luvadsims xsongx)
    em has 1 vote (song)
    song has 1 vote (emzydalsvida)
    Emily has 2 vote (xsongx keyenpeydee)
    mouselline has 1 vote (broncos4life)
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    Mouselline wrote: »
    vote count
    emzy has 2 vote (mouselline luvadsims)
    em has 1 vote (song)
    song has 1 vote (emzydalsvida)

Emzy and Em are the same person. They are both Emzydalsivida

ok mouselline im not going into this again
    edited March 2021
    "Captain, the universal translator appears to be on the fritz! Reports are coming from all across the ship...people are struggling to understand each other. All the different languages and dialects, the computer cannot keep up...engineering reports a virus within the software. A bug is eating away at the programing!"

Well, you heard the man! There's trouble afoot and something must be done about it.

emzy has died she was mafia

Day three ends now, and ends at 7am eST on monday march the 15th.
    Post edited by tutifruity6644 on
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    "Captain, the universal translator appears to be on the fritz! Reports are coming from all across the ship...people are struggling to understand each other. All the different languages and dialects, the computer cannot keep up...engineering reports a virus within the software. A bug is eating away at the programing!"

Well, you heard the man! There's trouble afoot and something must be done about it.

emzy has died she was town

Today was MeLo, right? So shouldn’t the game be over cause she was town?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    It ends once mafia kill

But why? That’s just dragging the game on.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    It ends once mafia kill

But why? That’s just dragging the game on.

Not necessarily. It just keeps things official me thinks although I get why you'd just end it and that's fair enough but let's not make anything more confusing than they already are, is all lmao
    im not ending the game early ok we play how its meant to be played i wish people would stop telling me to end it early if ur not enjoying the game for whatever reason then dont play simple ok im getting really fustrated because im enjoying it and some people are enjoying it two and people keep telling me to end it early no! its not fair and u dont do it to everyanyone else ok stop telling me to end it early im getting really upset and angry that people arent enjoying my game and for why what is the reason we play the game normally and u respect me like u respect anyone else im sick of this
    im not ending the game early ok we play how its meant to be played i wish people would stop telling me to end it early if ur not enjoying the game for whatever reason then dont play simple ok im getting really fustrated because im enjoying it and some people are enjoying it two and people keep telling me to end it early no! its not fair and u dont do it to everyanyone else ok stop telling me to end it early im getting really upset and angry that people arent enjoying my game and for why what is the reason we play the game normally and u respect me like u respect anyone else im sick of this

well people are begining to make it hard for me to enjoy the game now because they keep running it by telling me im to end it early no im not ok simple im sorry but im playing it correctly
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Welp. Sorry, y'all. Good job mafia, whoever you are! Lol
    they/he
    guys im not ending the game theres 1 mafia left and 4 town ok the game must go on

sorry i see the confusion emzy was mafia i made a mistake im really sorry for being difficult emzy was mafia ok not town im sorry
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

sorry i see the confusion emzy was mafia i made a mistake im really sorry for being difficult emzy was mafia ok not town im sorry

That's alright tuti!! No worries. Everybody makes mistakes! <3

That's alright tuti!! No worries. Everybody makes mistakes! <3

thank u im sorry emzy and everyone :(

Ohhh, okay. I understand now.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    i feel so stupid :( im sorry everyone im trying :(

It’s okay, everyone makes mistakes so please don’t feel sad about it :)
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    to say sorry for my actions im going to start day again now ok
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member

Don't feel bad about it, Tuti. Everyone makes mistakes! It was caught and fixed and no harm done!

Just remember no one is trying to ruin your game - so if anyone is letting you know something it just means they are just trying to help you! :)

mouselline has died she was town

Day four starts now, and ends at 10am eST on monday march the 15th.
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    Hello everybody! :)
    edited March 2021
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

Don't feel bad about it, Tuti. Everyone makes mistakes! It was caught and fixed and no harm done!

Just remember no one is trying to ruin your game - so if anyone is letting you know something it just means they are just trying to help you! :)

thank u panda and thank u everyone i hope people arent mad with me ok lets forget this happened and move on and enjoy the game ok mouselline has died and he was town ok so we can move on and lets play! so we have broncos4life xsongx luvadsims and keyenpeydee left 1 is mafia and the rest is town it all works so lets play and continue and carry on and have fun!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    dang it. Good luck town!