Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you upload sims with unlocked CAS?

I'm currently updating my sim's wardrobe and I really love some of the locked CAS items, particularly the suits since male sims don't have a lot of other options. What are your thoughts on uploading unplayed sims to the gallery with unlocked clothing? Do this bother you or not?

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I don't usually download sims, but I actually prefer them unplayed. I like nicely planned outfits, it doesn't bother me if unlocked clothing is used.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I don't mind unlocked outfits and I for sure use them when uploading houses and sims to the gallery as well, but I'm someone who plays with cheats galore so I may not be the best person to ask
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    i don't think id really care if the outfits are locked or unlocked but then again i also don't tend to download sims so much so opinion hardly matters :sweat_smile:

as for my own sims i dont use unlocked outfits much cause i cant be bothered to unlock them but if i use some i dont go changing them to put sims in gallery or whatever
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    TantalusTantalus Posts: 200 Member
    Vanilla outfits are pretty bad most of them anyways. I will never ever use them if they were unlocked. I dont even bother to unlock them. As i said, they are awful. Furniture, well thats another story. I just wish the devs could fix and improve the pre-requisites to unlock some furniture. Its ridiculous.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    While I tend to make my own Sims, I have downloaded a few cool households from the Gallery to replace the game's townies. There are usually some unlocked outfits like the Get Famous costumes, which I love so I'm all for it. I just wish there were more CAS cheats to access the unlocked stuff from older packs because I love to use it myself. They said they're working on them, so hopefully we'll see those in the coming year.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It doesn’t bother me at all. And if it did bother me for some reason, I would just hop into CAS and change the outfit. I usually modify the Sims and lots I download.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I do this all th time haha. Some unlocked clothes are so nice, and I actually have a couple of sims with unlocked everything, so I can merge them with my current family and make all this stuff available.
    But I also upload sims with cheated skills and careers, so such minor things as outfits have never bothered me 😅
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited December 2020
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad it doesn't seem to be an issue, so I will just choose the outfits I like best. :)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I have one sim on my library with everything you need unlocked. I add this Sim to other households to get access to the unlocked clothes. I added the hash tag unlocked outfits so any one looking at this sim knows about the unlocked outfits.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    For my playsave I don't use other's sims; but I really like that the unlocked outfits can be shared on the Gallery, because it is great saving time when testing.