Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stoddard Legacy (VITA NOVA) (UPDATED 18 Feb!)

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    I've been reading your legacy chapters for a while. It's so fun to read. :smile:

Oh thank you so much for that! I appreciate you reading! BY the way, I've been reading through yours as well. Just started it the other day. I'm really loving it! I love how Zelda was just so immediately put off by Braeden, though I can't blame her. And Nightblaze is such a cool surname! :smile:

First time I started reading hers, I thought Zelda is going to find the one guy she can trust. And his name is Link. :grimace: it is a good story however, @DeafSimmer !
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    edited February 2021
    @LegacySims2017 I happen to like the name Zelda, though.

I'm partial to it as well, though for the same reason @LegacySims2017 is LOL.

Also, @DeafSimmer are you using Andrew's Pose Player for those awesome screencaps?
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 I happen to like the name Zelda, though.

Oh, it’s a nice name. I was just expecting a Link to be in there. :grimace: It’s good there isn’t. More original that way.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 I now have Andrew's Pose Player, Teleport any sim, and a bunch of poses. Not only can I use them here in Stoddard, but another idea I had bouncing about it going to soon come to light.
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Chapter 1.28 is up!

cT57xZR.png?1
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I don’t know why Sims have a fascination for nudity. Even Spica went full on birthday suit when Levi took her to the spa for Love Day.

Edit
    And Levi went nekkid a couple times in his shack and apartment.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I don’t know why Sims have a fascination for nudity. Even Spica went full on birthday suit when Levi took her to the spa for Love Day.

Edit

It's the old adage, I assume:
    if you've got it, flaunt it! :lol:
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options

Edit

But...
    Some Sims shouldn’t flaunt....lol.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Edit

But...
    Some Sims shouldn’t flaunt....lol.

However,
    Much like real life, it doesn't stop them though LOL
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    The new chapter is up: 1.29: Sunday
    huuF30d.png
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    What a Sunday. :grimace: Monday will be just as exciting and busy with an aging up and summer holiday. I'm hoping when it comes time for one of my Plain ol' Legacy Sims to enjoy the sunny weather, they get sunburnt. I've just seen official EA/Maxis screen shots. Would be fun to have one of my Sims experience it. Not for a Stoddard of course. :tongue:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    What a Sunday. :grimace: Monday will be just as exciting and busy with an aging up and summer holiday. I'm hoping when it comes time for one of my Plain ol' Legacy Sims to enjoy the sunny weather, they get sunburnt. I've just seen official EA/Maxis screen shots. Would be fun to have one of my Sims experience it. Not for a Stoddard of course. :tongue:

Well,
    They were all getting hungry so it was only a matter of time before someone was going to cook. And Daniel was the first to get hungry, so he made dinner. That pic was taken just two or three seconds before Daniel went off to cook. Don't worry, I'm certain one of them will burn one day. LOL I don't wish anyone in Levi's household to burn because it's uncomfortable for the sim. Levi's family is too nice for that kind of pain.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options

Well,
    They were all getting hungry so it was only a matter of time before someone was going to cook. And Daniel was the first to get hungry, so he made dinner. That pic was taken just two or three seconds before Daniel went off to cook. Don't worry, I'm certain one of them will burn one day. LOL I don't wish anyone in Levi's household to burn because it's uncomfortable for the sim. Levi's family is too nice for that kind of pain.

It would be...
    ...one of his descendants.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Well,

It would be...
    ...one of his descendants.

I see,
    Already planning on how to torture the next generation LOL.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    I see,

More like...
    ...it's for science! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I have posted three polls on The Stoddard Legacy thread. You can check them out here. Just wanted to get some opinions.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I see,

More like...
    ...it's for science! :grimace:

Oh my!
    FOR SCIENCE! I love it! LOL

mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Thanks For Voting! x3 :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Thanks For Voting! x3 :grimace:

I see I've gotten some votes already LOL. The polls will be up for a bit. And yes, THANK YOU FOR VOTING! I love that you guys are voting!
    Grace's cake day is on Monday in game, then Franklin has a cake day this game week, then Daniel becomes a Young Adult as well in this in-game week. So until I do his cake day chapter, I'll leave those polls up. Probably 48 hours, maybe 72. Just vote early! LOL
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    I see I've gotten some votes already LOL. The polls will be up for a bit. And yes, THANK YOU FOR VOTING! I love that you guys are voting!
    Grace's cake day is on Monday in game, then Franklin has a cake day this game week, then Daniel becomes a Young Adult as well in this in-game week. So until I do his cake day chapter, I'll leave those polls up. Probably 48 hours, maybe 72. Just vote early! LOL

Don't forget to be bias and vote yourself! :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Don't forget to be bias and vote yourself! :lol:

I will, just want to wait a bit. Make it less obvious! LOL
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    I'm probably only going to keep the polls up until tomorrow. Mostly because there's kind of an already overwhelming vote taking place in all three polls that I doubt other answers are going to catch up at this point.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Chapter 1.30 is up!
    PIaMxEV.png
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    No offense to your household, but am soooo happy I am playing long lifespan. You have a lot of “cake days” bunched together. It’s not a bad thing. I just need time to enjoy them for awhile in-game time before moving onto the next Sim to age up.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif