Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stoddard Legacy (VITA NOVA) (UPDATED 18 Feb!)

167891012...Next

Comments

• ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    I hate uploading that many images to my Wordpress account. But Imgur is still acting up and I had to do it.

Chapter 2.09: The New Normal is now up and running!
    209sm-1.png
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Been a couple of long days at work for me. I'll need to catch up as I'm a few chapters behind now. Hopefully real soon.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Been a couple of long days at work for me. I'll need to catch up as I'm a few chapters behind now. Hopefully real soon.

No worries! They're waiting for you when you finally have a few minutes.
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Dealing with a pretty intense winter storm here in Philadelphia today. That and there's been some bad news in the family.... so updates will probably slow down for a little while. Still gonna try one per day at the minimum, but.... lots of stuff suddenly going on.
    mW8spBr.png
    Chapter 2.10: Growing is now up and running!
    9SWvpPE.png[/center]
    mW8spBr.png
    You'll be renovating a lot as Generations come and go. You do a good job at it, tho.

I like how you mention Daniel takes after his dad on the scared look in the delivery room. I just hope my Gen 2 doesn't take after Levi and stay outside.

That screen shot of Daniel taking a nap while he can cracks me up. The way you have it, it looks like he's not in his swimsuit but rather his birthday suit. :grimace:

The return of the red bear pirate! :lol:

All caught up now!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @Chrinnie
    Heath and Hayden are adorable. They seem to be identical in terms of facial features.

Oh my...
    I would say you are correct, but to make sure I went into CAS and did proper inspection. They are identical twins. I put a comparison pic below.
    You'll be renovating a lot as Generations come and go. You do a good job at it, tho.

I like how you mention Daniel takes after his dad on the scared look in the delivery room. I just hope my Gen 2 doesn't take after Levi and stay outside.

That screen shot of Daniel taking a nap while he can cracks me up. The way you have it, it looks like he's not in his swimsuit but rather his birthday suit. :grimace:

The return of the red bear pirate! :lol:

All caught up now!

Identical or Not?
    nqlBMjE.png

@LegacySims2017
    Well, yes renovating and redesigning are part of this process. You have to stamp your own personality on things. That's my goal, though. We'll see how well I do it. And thank you for your compliment of my building abilities. Again, I'm no Deligracy or lilsimsie, but I try! :lol:

Well, I refuse to let them leave. They go to get a sandwich, I command them to sit down at the chair at the desk. I don't try to stop them from doing what they want, but this is a child being born... you probably want to be there to see that. You were there when it started. Might as well see the job through I say! LOL

Yeah, I didn't notice the nearly risque nature of it until after I looked at it a few times. He wears a speedo in the pool and fell asleep after swimming.... his non-mentionables are covered! LOL

Dude, I'm about over this bear phase. She got it, fine. Why won't it just let her alone? Three weeks and change now. It just keeps giving it t o her like it's broken. LOL. All the time the bear costume the bear costume. I have a few more weeks until she ages up. Watch every day as a teen she's sad... just because, you wouldn't understand! LOL

mW8spBr.png
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017
    Well, yes renovating and redesigning are part of this process. You have to stamp your own personality on things. That's my goal, though. We'll see how well I do it. And thank you for your compliment of my building abilities. Again, I'm no Deligracy or lilsimsie, but I try! :lol:

Well, I refuse to let them leave. They go to get a sandwich, I command them to sit down at the chair at the desk. I don't try to stop them from doing what they want, but this is a child being born... you probably want to be there to see that. You were there when it started. Might as well see the job through I say! LOL

Yeah, I didn't notice the nearly risque nature of it until after I looked at it a few times. He wears a speedo in the pool and fell asleep after swimming.... his non-mentionables are covered! LOL

Dude, I'm about over this bear phase. She got it, fine. Why won't it just let her alone? Three weeks and change now. It just keeps giving it t o her like it's broken. LOL. All the time the bear costume the bear costume. I have a few more weeks until she ages up. Watch every day as a teen she's sad... just because, you wouldn't understand! LOL

Re: Comment
    Oh, I tried TWICE to get Levi to the delivery room. He had the footprints in his actions area, but hung out in the reception area....both times. Didn't even bother to start even walking and arrive late. Maybe Gen 2 will be better.

I wish all three of Levi's kids had a bear phase at the same time. That would have been cute and funny. If Grace continues a bear phase into the teenage years, I will laugh uncontrollably.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017

Re: Comment
    Oh, I tried TWICE to get Levi to the delivery room. He had the footprints in his actions area, but hung out in the reception area....both times. Didn't even bother to start even walking and arrive late. Maybe Gen 2 will be better.

I wish all three of Levi's kids had a bear phase at the same time. That would have been cute and funny. If Grace continues a bear phase into the teenage years, I will laugh uncontrollably.

Oh my...
    I hope the bear phase ends when she ages up... otherwise questions will have to be asked.
    mW8spBr.png
    Updates are probably not gonna happen for a few days. My uncle passed away this morning. So, yeah... I'll get it updated once I can.
    mW8spBr.png
  • NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    Updates are probably not gonna happen for a few days. My uncle passed away this morning. So, yeah... I'll get it updated once I can.

Oh no... Sorry for your loss!
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
    edited February 2021

Sorry to hear about your uncle, man. Sending prayers your way. Family first. The Stoddard household can wait and will be there waiting for you when you're up to playing them.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • tinyv0idcattinyv0idcat Posts: 90 Member
    I've been a little MIA on here lately due to busyness with life / other things but I'm finally all caught up with the Stoddards. A lot has happened since I last read. Generation 2 now! Still really enjoying this legacy. I've left more comments on your actual blog so I'll keep this one short.

So sorry to hear about your uncle. Take all the time you need, family and real life comes first. Hope you're doing ok <3
    MnLhKCU.jpg
    Thank you everyone for you condolenses. They really do mean a lot. I should be back to working on a new Stoddard today. Things have been a bit crazy, as you can understand, but beyond just that I'm also dealing with other life problems.... when it rains, it pours. However, The Sims are here to help me through this and I can't keep them waiting any longer.

I'm also excited about the new kits. Just got the three new kits and I cannot wait to see what they look like (understanding that they probably won't revolutionize the game). I just hope the cleaning one isn't like Laundry Day where putting a vacuum in game will mean that the whole house had to be vacuumed every few hours. I swear, Sims change clothes so often that I was only doing laundry for most of my game play. It's why even to this day, I've not returned to using washers and dryers. It's supposed to be a life sim, I know... but do we have to sim everything? LOL. Like how I miss before Seasons when you could wear shorts and swim all year long in game LOL. I'm rambling.

@tinyv0idcat , good to see you again. I hope you're doing well.

@LegacySims2017 I will get onto your latest post in a bit.
    mW8spBr.png
    New kits? You mean stuff and/or game packs?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2021
    New kits? You mean stuff and/or game packs?

Nevermind. I just read the thing at the top Sul sul Simmers! Find out more about The Sims 4 Kits HERE. Checking them out.

Edit: I'm a sucker and bought all three kits. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Yeah, well, the Dust Buster kit has ruined the last three times I've tried to play. I am turning off the dust because if you let it get too dirty, it catches fire. And that wasn't part of what I ever expected dust to do. C'mon, EA... just put vacuums in the game and don't set our houses on fire with dust!

Update coming a bit later.
    mW8spBr.png
    Yeah, well, the Dust Buster kit has ruined the last three times I've tried to play. I am turning off the dust because if you let it get too dirty, it catches fire. And that wasn't part of what I ever expected dust to do. C'mon, EA... just put vacuums in the game and don't set our houses on fire with dust!

Update coming a bit later.

Oh boy. I have 2 Neat traited Sims, so they’ll probably double clean now. I’ll have to test it and see. Of course it will be blogged. Don’t want to play, cancel, and replay. Not in Plain ol’ Legacy.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2021
    So, sorry that I've said I'm going to post but didn't. The loss of Uncle John hit me a lot harder than expected since it was so sudden and also less than 6 months since my mother, his sister, also passed. Crippling depression isn't a joke, folks. Thankfully, I have someone I'm talking to and have started to work through some of it. Going to get back to posting here. I want to say today, but we'll see how it goes. It also doesn't help that the Kit packs were bugging on my end to the point that the game was rather unplayable. Thanks to James Turner's website, I've disabled the dust kit pack for now. Keeping the rest to see how they work.

@LegacySims2017
    mW8spBr.png
    edited March 2021
    @Chrinnie Take all the time you need. There's no need to apologize for not posting a chapter. We already know you're dealing with life right now. Take care of yourself first. Regarding to the packs and maybe kits, I think you can disable them via Origin and no need for a Mod. I might have to see if I need to do that if there's still glitches and the dust bunnies appear even after turned off.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Chrinnie Take all the time you need. There's no need to apologize for not posting a chapter. We already know you're dealing with life right now. Take care of yourself first. Regarding to the packs and maybe kits, I think you can disable them via Origin and no need for a Mod. I might have to see if I need to do that if there's still glitches and the dust bunnies appear even after turned off.

James Turner has a thing on his site where you can get a command line prompt to disable them via Origin. I just used that.

Also, thanks for the positive vides
    mW8spBr.png
    Great news @Chrinnie
    Bust the Dust
    We retrained our adorable yet filthy Dust Bunnies to not appear quite so often. We also made some tweaks to the dust situation and we hope now that it doesn’t accumulate as frequently as it has. What’s your favorite name for your Dust Bunny? Mine is Furthur! (Italian Simmers… hope you know what I’m talking about).
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif