Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weirdest Presents?

Is it just me, or have Winter/Summer/Whateverfest presents gotten weirder recently? One of my Sims just unwrapped a carrot. She wasn’t too happy about it. I just guessed that someone had left it for Father Winter’s reindeer, but there’s really no explanation for my other Sim’s gift of a headstone. Yes, you read that correctly. Was that supposed to be some kind of threat?

What’s the most ridiculous Winter/Summer/Whateverfest present your Sims have ever had?
#ConsistencyForAliensTS4

Comments

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Oh my goodness. That is too funny. I think the weirdest I got was my young adult sim received a toddler toy once. Then I had a teen receive a stove. Still nowhere near as weird as that headstone.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I chose the give a gift option between a sister and brother, and the only thing she had in her inventory was her private journal so she ended up giving him that LOL. I'll keep an eye out for other randomly generated gifts at holiday times though, I'm sure they'll be entertaining
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    The last Winterfest any of my Sims celebrated was my founding Drifter's family back in March. Don sabotaged a present, thinking someone else would get it of course. But HE got it, a lump of coal. I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my computer chair! :D

The most recent weird gift wasn't during Winterfest. It was one of those, "You've been such a good neighbor I got you a gift" kind of presents. Duane Talla gave my most recent BOTU founder an Old Gabby MySim. She was trying to romance him at the time. I didn't know what to think of that gift, but Bianca put it on a shelf in the kitchen. It's still there and they are married now with a Son. I guess it was a quirky, weird, yet romantic gift afterall. ;)

You can see it in the background of this screenshot. Duane's laughing because their Son, Bobby just told a joke. :)

iQ4mSAq.png
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Oh yeah, I've gotten carrots, as well as coal and gifts with absolutely nothing in them. Think the weirdest gift was actually a pet poop, though. Don't ask, I don't know....
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    @Kathykins Wow. Less “happy holidays”, more... whoops, the filter probably won’t like that. XD

Screenshot evidence of the headstone incident! (Even weirder for anyone who’s familiar with the actual character- he should be completely creeped out by this.)
    Screen_Shot_2020_12_19_at_2.03.05_pm.png
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    I haven't really gotten weird gifts just ridiculously expensive ones like fancy paintings or that microscope thing that surely did not fit in that tiny box

game did once give my evil sim the money bag though which was kind of funny
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free