Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A unique miracle - A short Christmas story without snow and Christmas elves -December 22

MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member
IUg5QF0h.png

One day, our descendants might read about about the covid-19 pandemic and the year 2020 in the history books.

By that time, I hope it is a chapter over and that our way of life has not led to even greater disasters. I really hope so.

During this time, one could well wish for a miracle … and perhaps there really is a miracle on the way in the form of an effective vaccine. I wish it would be available in all parts of the world before too many more people will die.

We all need to be reminded of miracles and therefore I want to take a break from the story of Tusnelda and Trix, to share this short story. This story will be my Christmas present to my readers with the message that miracles can happen in the world of fairy tales as well as in the real world.

Before I finish, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the storytellers who have shared their stories, challenges and ideas. The community I have met around stories and challenge this year has brought me great joy and amusement.

With the wish of a happy 2021 to you all, let’s get started.

Chapter overview

@CathyTea @Shadami @pammiechick @AudreyFld @TheYayToast @_sims_Yimi @SnuffyBucket @ThePlumbob @CitizenErased14 @Onyeka001 @mypalsim1 @mercuryfoam @lisabee2 @afai1261 @Minraed @SoulGal7 @PitlordMaggie @LegacySims2017 @Karababy52 @Queenarella @MaggieMarley @Kellogg_J_Kellogg @Skeilah

NB: If there is anyone I have overlooked, please let me know.
If anyone hates to be mentioned, I would also like to know, so I will not repeat it in the future.

Post edited by MonaSolstraale on

Comments