Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Snowy Escape: Nov. 2020

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Updated CC
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Is someone else not getting any sentiments? Been playing for several sim days with a couple and they haven't got any sentiments... Is this a known issue with a mod?
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    the control any sim is being updated when they can do it.
  • Options
    karenh3akarenh3a Posts: 2 New Member
    Are Triplis's traits still broken? They've all been updated here as far as I can tell: https://triplis.github.io/
  • Options
    macthekat82macthekat82 Posts: 60 Member
    Do we know anything about marlynsims' mods? I can't seem to find any info one way or another, but I have properly overlooked it.

Also @luthienrising - thank you for running this topic every patch. It is freaking amazing! Thank you!
  • Options
    K_PopperK_Popper Posts: 12 New Member
    @luthienrising so just to clarify, It's the afterschool activities that need updating still but the Education System Bundle has been updated? do you know if that includes the Preschool to toddlers?
    I understand that I will need to download the new version. Thanks for responding.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited November 2020
    :adobe acrobat isn't going to be supported after december 31. :(
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    @friendsfan367 That's Flash that won't be supported anymore. Anything using it (web pages, web games) should already be considered a security risk. Acrobat isn't going anywhere. (I use it extensively for work.)
    @Dakota88 Sentiments will be hidden (no UI for them) by broken trait mods. If you see the Sim Profile but aren't getting sentiments happening between Sims, you just might not have had enough interaction between two particular Sims, or a particularly meaningful interaction.
    Thanks @bandit5 and @karenh3a ! @Triplis hadn't mentioned anything on his Discord yet :)
    @macthekat82 Nothing I've seen, I'm afraid! And thank you!
    @K_Popper I assume anything in the Education Bundle that needs updating has been. I haven't seen more news on the Aspirations.

Updated Traits
    Updated Mods
    Updated CC
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Updated Mods from Bienchen
    • harvestnogroupinteraction – Zeit für Freunde | Get Together
    • allowtoddlersgotoservices – Jahreszeiten | Seasons
    • mistletoekissinwinteronly – Jahreszeiten | Seasons
    • moredynamicballfights – Jahreszeiten | Seasons
    • moregrandmeals – Jahreszeiten | Seasons
    • naturewalkforeveryone – Jahreszeiten | Seasons
    • northeuropeleaftweak – Jahreszeiten | Seasons
    • plantsgodormantinwinteronly – Jahreszeiten | Seasons
    • askifmerfolktweak – Inselleben | Island Living
    • autobeachactivitytweak – Inselleben | Island Living
    • mermaidmotivetweak – Inselleben | Island Living
    • morecauldronmeals – Reich der Magie | Realm of Magic
    • barnightrevamp – Outfit-Mods | Outfit Mods
    • fleamarketvendor – Outfit-Mods | Outfit Mods
    • funeral – Outfit-Mods | Outfit Mods
    • amazingbirth – Sonstige Mods | Misc Mods
    • asktoleaveoverhaul_v3 – Sonstige Mods | Misc Mods
    • noghostfix – Sonstige Mods | Misc Mods
    • siblingcaretweaks – Sonstige Mods | Misc Mods
  • Options
    Broken Mods
    • Unlisted Phone Numbers (Scumbumbo)
  • Options
    Broken Traits
    • Nurturing Trait (MissBee)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Updated Traits
    Updated Mods
  • Options
    New for the Pack
  • Options
    sedef53sedef53 Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know if the trait mods by skillful simmer 340 are broken? :s
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,106 Member
    Checking on my MTS mods, since I needed to ask if No Disappearing Relatives In The Family Tree was still needed as of the patch. No answer yet. Simmytime's No/Less CL/IL Names is compatible with the patch. The rest I have to chase down, as always lol.
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    @loubyloulou That looks like the same link I downloaded it from. I deleted the localthumbcache file too, like she said in her FAQ, but it still won’t work.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    KawaiiStacie's education bundle is updated. It's on her website.
    https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/updates
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,106 Member
    I wouldn't even know where to begin with this one:
    50603737791_0494ec7fc3_c.jpg

I think it's less about a mod and more about the new hair she spawned with - either way, that was terrifying! No idea where those eyes generated from either.

It cleared up after switching some screens in CAS, so no idea what broke where. Spellcaster genetics maybe?
    50603738021_d3fbf53ae1_c.jpg
  • Options
    semitragicomicalsemitragicomical Posts: 1 New Member
    I've updated all my mods, including the traits I use that are listed here as updated (or which are considered already compatible) and deleted my localthumbcache and done extensive testing and in my game all custom traits are preventing sim profiles from loading and in some instances opening at all, even if those traits have been updated. Only once I pull them do profiles work. Putting it out there in case others are having this issue.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    I've updated all my mods, including the traits I use that are listed here as updated (or which are considered already compatible) and deleted my localthumbcache and done extensive testing and in my game all custom traits are preventing sim profiles from loading and in some instances opening at all, even if those traits have been updated. Only once I pull them do profiles work. Putting it out there in case others are having this issue.

Was this an old save from before the patch? Updating the traits to the 32-bit ID breaks compatibility, so they have to be reassigned to the sims in your saves and library.
  • Options
    HenriettaStrifeHenriettaStrife Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2020
    I'm having this issue too. I updated all of my major and custom trait mods. I'm still having issues with relationship panels (Sim Info). Something even weird happened when I removed all my mods and opened up a save; my sim still had 10 traits in their panel (excluding reward traits) despite being on a clean mod free folder and their Simology saying they have 3. I am so confused as to rather this is actually a mod bug or a patch bug. Holy *&%$ this is bad on Sims 4 Team part.

It's because of that that I was going to report that maybe Chingyu's More Traits mod is still broken but now idk. I updated everything.
  • Options
    I had another custom trait that I removed, @luthienrising - I hope that was it... I tried have my Sims meaningful interactions (they studied together, they woo-hooed etc), but nothing happened.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    @loubyloulou That looks like the same link I downloaded it from. I deleted the localthumbcache file too, like she said in her FAQ, but it still won’t work.

Have you tried it on its own with no other mods at all installed?
  • Options
    I am looking forward to a "hike everywhere" mod! It's a shame you can't do hikes in Granite Falls!
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    How does one fix aspirations with custom traits included? Is it the same procedure as the standalone traits?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top