Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Snowy Escape: Nov. 2020

1212223242527...Next

Comments

• simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Is Little MsSam's Anti Fear Training for pets updated?
    If so, how do I download it? It's not under Sims file share and I can't use Google Drive or Drop Box. I can't click on the file on Google Drive and on Drop Box it says files can't be previewed.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    @simgirl542 - Drop Box ALWAYS says that files can't be previewed....just go with it.
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Updated Mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited December 2020
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    For people who use luumia's default replacement skins:

• babyga33ygbabyga33yg Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been having so many problems with my CC I've tried everything and no CC pops up. Not even new CC that came after the update I need help!!
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited December 2020
    @babyga33yg I'll tell you this: 1) this is a now old thread, 2) Check your antivirus as this is currently the culprit for these types of issues as of late.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • NatashaaaMNatashaaaM Posts: 1 New Member
    MCCC causes the sim profile problem. Whenever I try to open sim profile with sentiments nothing happens and background music starts playing. It is definitely this mod bc the game itself says that some files in the MCCC are broken(I get an orange pop up window stating that). I downloaded the new MCCC update, switched the whole file to a new one so there is no way I have an old MCCC file which causes the problem. They gotta do something about the mod
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    NatashaaaM wrote: »
    MCCC causes the sim profile problem. Whenever I try to open sim profile with sentiments nothing happens and background music starts playing. It is definitely this mod bc the game itself says that some files in the MCCC are broken(I get an orange pop up window stating that). I downloaded the new MCCC update, switched the whole file to a new one so there is no way I have an old MCCC file which causes the problem. They gotta do something about the mod

Are you sure it's Mc Command Center? I'm having the exact same problem right now. I don't have many mods, but I'll be testing to see which one is causing the problem.
    I've read it has to do with custom Traits, so any mods that use custom traits.
    I don't think it's Basemental mods, I tested them.

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I can't remember Zero's @ could someone please help me out? I want to let him know that his last update of Cecleg's No More House Fires mod is causing a problem where Sim's cannot enter doors at houses that are not theirs (no knock option), restaurants (no options at check-in podium or when trying to choose a table), and rental properties. I was able to enter spas. I haven't tried any other properties.

Be sure and report this on their discord
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member

The orange popup is from MCCC and usually states that it is NOT MCCC that is broken, but other mods or CC...and MCCC is fine and has been fine. Also, old thread. You want the Skin Update one for the latest updates. :)
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a mods about discovering objects faster on the archaeology table? It takes a year to authenticate an object and discover an object and it takes as long as it takes to excavate a roll of earth. It's about Jungle Adventure (sorry for my English, the gaame is in Italien)
    Words are soul's image
    @catalina_45 Not that I've seen.
    @amethystlilac thank you very very much. You saved my life from the game :)<3
    Words are soul's image
    I don't know how I can contact claudiasharon. One of her mods NO AUTO PC is incomplete. My game is in Italian and I can only deduce what it is about. It's related to Snowy Escape because sims always write a blog about skiing. The action is autonomous and becomes annoying because it happens very often. I'd be indebted if someone told him that.
    Words are soul's image
    I don't know how I can contact claudiasharon. One of her mods NO AUTO PC is incomplete. My game is in Italian and I can only deduce what it is about. It's related to Snowy Escape because sims always write a blog about skiing. The action is autonomous and becomes annoying because it happens very often. I'd be indebted if someone told him that.

Maybe you could try sorG's version and see if it works better for you: https://modthesims.info/d/636048/no-autonomous-play-computer.html
    edited January 2021
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Maybe you could try sorG's version and see if it works better for you: https://modthesims.info/d/636048/no-autonomous-play-computer.html

It is not up to date and it is only for games, but thanks for information

Edit: I found the xml missing, I modified and I added to existing package
    Post edited by catalina_45 on
    Words are soul's image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top