Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❄️Snowy Escape❄️ Official Live Stream - Let's Watch Together!

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited October 2020
    Oh, I saw Vulpes. So we'll see Voidcritters in the overworld during the festival. But honestly, the event seems to be just them walking around with their phones, pausing, and then Voidcritters popping up for a few seconds after they're done?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    They barely showed CAS, I wanted to see the outfits!!
  • Options
    pinkparkapinkparka Posts: 45 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    I'm so sick of baby hairs at this point. It doesn't look good with the clay-like hair we already have, imo.
    As a black simmer I’m really glad for them, most of the hairstyles look off on my black sims without them!
    tumblr_o9fscfKSXN1s3wumuo1_540.gif
    "But these aren’t just stories. They’re whole kingdoms. They’re worlds. They’re perspectives and opinions you can’t offer, from lives you haven’t lived.” -Melissa de la Cruz
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Simguru Azure has a really soothing voice!!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Simguru Azure has a really soothing voice!!

Azure is the coolest. I really like Graham too though, he's got the cuddly vibe.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited October 2020
    Oh yeah, this Voidcritter hunt was one of the options on that community pack survey we got last year. Glad they put it in this pack, instead of trying to sell it separately.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I guess they gave us the free hot tub in the 20th anniversary to be able to use something from that object in the new hot springs, like animations or something.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Of course Simstagram was faked for both trailers. I knew it.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    The decor plates are called Paranormal Plates... Happy Haunts hint? 🤔
  • Options

maybe this pack/trailer has a lot of hints for next year? like the japanese school uniforms?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Also: yay, more clutter. <3

We all love clutter.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    It looks great. Can't wait for Sentiments in the patch, though!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Lifestyles look great! I hope more can be added in future.

@alexspoom13 lifestyles are exclusive to this pack, I don't think they'll update it later on to add new stuff. Which is sad, I wish they had used this effort to fix the emotions and current traits.
  • Options
    SlayeurTownSlayeurTown Posts: 211 Member
    The livestream was nice and it looks like a very promising pack! However, my, the people in the comment section were awfully rude!!!!! Social media really brings the worst of people! It was really hurtful to read :(
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    SanniSilli wrote: »
    Was that Nancy Landgraab wandering around? I have seen her already twice :D:D

Love the way Nancy Landgraab made clear it is a new world but you will be paying rent to my company!
  • Options
    Holiday wrote: »
    Wow, I am so shook at all the stuff we are getting. I knew Graham being the lead wouldn’t let us down.

@Holiday as always, he's the best <3
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Dude, one of the best Sims 4 livestream I ever watched.
    And Graham (as always), hosting it just like a maestro.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    "Salaryperson" seems like such an odd choice of name for a career. :/ The career doesn't sound at all interesting either.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited October 2020
    Karon wrote: »

maybe this pack/trailer has a lot of hints for next year? like the japanese school uniforms?

WHY do people obsess over these? There are LITERAL Japanese school girls in this pack. Hence, Japanese school uniforms.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    The livestream was nice and it looks like a very promising pack! However, my, the people in the comment section were awfully rude!!!!! Social media really brings the worst of people! It was really hurtful to read :(

Never EVER read those comments. Save yourself the headache. They're either spamming the same sentences & questions in endless repetition (good or bad), shouting (IN CAPS), or rude. It's always the same. Just put the stream on fullscreen and enjoy at your own pace, in silence.
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Dang I hopped on right when it was over just so I can have thoughts on what to expect. I'm better off watching a recap anyway since my internet is lousy and has a tendency to disconnect at the most inopportune moments.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    I wish sims would actually talk while hiking and take selfies together. It felt a little awkward and like they could have been hiking alone and there would be no difference.

I expect they turn off all talk signs etc. when explaining the game otherwise we won't concentrate on what Graham's saying. The looked as if they were talking several times to me.
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    "Salaryperson" seems like such an odd choice of name for a career. :/ The career doesn't sound at all interesting either.

"Salaryman" is the Japanese term for an office worker. It really doesn't translate well.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Duvelina wrote: »
    I wish sims would actually talk while hiking and take selfies together. It felt a little awkward and like they could have been hiking alone and there would be no difference.

I expect they turn off all talk signs etc. when explaining the game otherwise we won't concentrate on what Graham's saying. The looked as if they were talking several times to me.

But there were thought bubbles and a plumbob, so I think headlines were on.