Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Snowy Escape Speculation about features

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    Codyx20Codyx20 Posts: 7 New Member
    Side note.. did anyone else see the three girls (one is kissing to a guy sim) all dressed in the same outfit that looks suspiciously similar to SCHOOL UNIFORMS??? Time stamp is 1:10
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited October 2020
    I think there are six lots where Sims can actually live. I really hope all those rental lots can be turned into residential.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    edited October 2020
    Looks like one of the festivals is based on Tanabata Star Festival. I was going to post pictures, but imgur isn't working for me right now. In the Game Play trailer at 0:08, you can see a boy writing on a paper to hang in a tree.
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited October 2020
    I hope taking off your shoes isn’t just exclusive to that world & rather a lot trait instead.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Justin wrote: »
    I hope taking off your shoes isn’t just exclusive to that world & rather a lot trait instead.

I heard it's a sign. I read so much today I don't even know where I read that 😅😅 it sounds like you can hang it outside of any lot?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Codyx20 wrote: »
    Side note.. did anyone else see the three girls (one is kissing to a guy sim) all dressed in the same outfit that looks suspiciously similar to SCHOOL UNIFORMS??? Time stamp is 1:10

Yeah, and I've read somewhere (probably it was in the leaked info) that kids will be able to wear uniform to school.
  • Options
    > @somewhsome said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Yeah, and I've read somewhere (probably it was in the leaked info) that kids will be able to wear uniform to school.

I didn’t see many leaks, if any?? Show meeeeeee plz!
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Codyx20 wrote: »
    > @somewhsome said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Yeah, and I've read somewhere (probably it was in the leaked info) that kids will be able to wear uniform to school.

I didn’t see many leaks, if any?? Show meeeeeee plz!

Maybe it's not even a leak, but an official info :) it was deleted at first, so people assumed it wasn't meant to be posted.
    Here: https://sims-online.com/new-features-exclusive-sims-4-snowy-escape-livestream/
  • Options
    > @somewhsome said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Maybe it's not even a leak, but an official info :) it was deleted at first, so people assumed it wasn't meant to be posted.
    > Here: https://sims-online.com/new-features-exclusive-sims-4-snowy-escape-livestream/

Oooooooooo hopefully a hint!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »

Maybe it's not even a leak, but an official info :) it was deleted at first, so people assumed it wasn't meant to be posted.
    Here: https://sims-online.com/new-features-exclusive-sims-4-snowy-escape-livestream/
    Oh dang, you can make money from snowboarding. It's another internet/royalties thing, but it's something. At least my sim can make a living off of it.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    stewbystewby Posts: 79 Member

I heard it's a sign. I read so much today I don't even know where I read that 😅😅 it sounds like you can hang it outside of any lot?

Lilsimsie had it in her build (in the kitchen, above the fridge). The Sims team said she had to include it. You click on the sign and it allows you to select removing shoes on entry. You also get a moodlet for removing your shoes.
    :)
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    stewby wrote: »

Lilsimsie had it in her build (in the kitchen, above the fridge). The Sims team said she had to include it. You click on the sign and it allows you to select removing shoes on entry. You also get a moodlet for removing your shoes.

I am so excited we can add this anywhere! I just assumed that everyone took their shoes on when going inside. It's a smaller detail, but I LOVE it.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    stewby wrote: »

I am so excited we can add this anywhere! I just assumed that everyone took their shoes on when going inside. It's a smaller detail, but I LOVE it.

Not only do they take their shoes off but you can also set it so they wear slippers when inside. Yey, I finally have a use for slippers. :smiley:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited October 2020
    Okay new thing to worry about :
    trailers have not shown any futon beds

does this mean they do not exist in this pack

:bawling:

also gameplay trailer had smaller version of the table which i am very happy to have because it kind of reminds me of the tea table from ts2 but also no news on tea or no tea... :grimace:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free