Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Snowy Escape Speculation about features

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I hope 'Snow Depth' will be part of the pre patch.. (probably not).
  • ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    I hope there will be hotels and search and rescue ! And... CHEESE FONDUE
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    Not the best idea, but a bit more creative.I might get this.If it comes with three destination worlds.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Not the best idea, but a bit more creative.I might get this.If it comes with three destination worlds.

It might not even come with one destination. It could just be one residential world.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Give me more romantic options
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Omg yes! I think I mentioned years ago in a thread about vacation worlds that I wanted a Japanese mountain pack. I hope there are hot springs and those cute monkeys!
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    welp, if they want to keep it real the snow better not be white because where I am from the snow is dirty as "shouts forbidden words" this cold pack is stepping all over my dreams like a girl on a bear rug
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Looks like you can live there and also looks like there are no hotels or a new lot type.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Just curious how will this work with seasons. Will players without seasons get cold weather clothing to prevent sims from freezing to death. On the bright side more cold weather clothing, I’m always going for the same wool coat or jacket from Strangerville
    edited October 2020
    Trying to upload the leak
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Just curious how will this work with seasons. Will players without seasons get cold weather clothing to prevent sims from freezing to death. On the bright side more cold weather clothing, I’m always going for the same wool coat or jacket from Strangerville
    I thought players without seasons already had hot and cold weather outfits available to them, they just don’t really have a point without seasons.
    I see 8 lots for households including the huge house on the bottom and the top 3 houses on the snowy mountain.
    Don't you think the three big houses in the snow could be hotels ? I don't recognize the lot type icon.

1603122414-capture-d-ecran-2020-10-19-a-17-46-09.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    The picture that they tweeted seems to feature snowboarding, sledding (is that the word?) and rock climbing. And since they collaborated with some game changers that like to build a lot, it will probably feature some nice lots too.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Finally, a world made just for me! I was getting sick of the tropical/desert landscapes.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I hope it’s a residential world that also has hotels/rentals.

I’m happy to see an Asian looking world !! The world doesn’t look very big, based on the map lilsimsie leaked accidentally.

So happy to get sleds, snowboards, hopefully skiing, mountain climbing. I see nice new hairs in the pictures and we’ll probably get new coats which I’m happy about, a nice big puffy jacket would be nice. I just hope the CAS isn’t to winter sports oriented.
    And I hope build/buy includes new kitchen counters (and cabinets!!!! And island counters !!!!) for a change.

If gamechangers helped, the lots will probably look good.

(Now let’s hope it’s not Island Living 2.0.....)
    Chaton wrote: »
    Don't you think the three big houses in the snow could be hotels ? I don't recognize the lot type icon.

1603122414-capture-d-ecran-2020-10-19-a-17-46-09.png

defenitly looks like a new lot type in the top right.. a resort
  • krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    nooooooooooo i wanted happy haunts
    People will be so happy if we get hotels with this !
    I counted 14 lots, not too bad.
    krist556 wrote: »
    nooooooooooo i wanted happy haunts

the cold blooded got their wish
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hope it brings back hot chocolate.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    One of the lots in the leaked map has the rental lot icon.

BYPG1AW.jpg

But at the same there are many lots that don’t have an icon (currently only unoccupied residential lots don’t have icons). It seems like it’s a residential world, but we’ll be able to place rental lots in residential worlds?
    qidpmcvgek8y.png