Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The game glitches screenshot thread

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited March 2021
    @SimsLady2000 i have had this glitch too. I had 12 counter spaces all up (huge kitchen with island etc) and they only cook on the sink. I replaced the sink sitting on a cabinet like you have with an all in one sink and the glutch goes away. I think i used the tiny living one but there are plenty even in the base game. It ruins the look of the kitchen a little but i rather be glitch free
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @SimsLady2000 i have had this glitch too. I had 12 counter spaces all up (huge kitchen with island etc) and they only cook on the sink. I replaced the sink sitting on a cabinet like you have with an all in one sink and the glutch goes away. I think i used the tiny living one but there are plenty even in the base game. It ruins the look of the kitchen a little but i rather be glitch free

Me too! I set up a community Lot where my chefs could meet up and practice cooking, mixology etc. and they all take the food from the fridge, go out of the kitchen area all the way across the reception area to the public toilets and chop their food up in the sink. Sigh.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Interesting.

Me too! I set up a community Lot where my chefs could meet up and practice cooking, mixology etc. and they all take the food from the fridge, go out of the kitchen area all the way across the reception area to the public toilets and chop their food up in the sink. Sigh.

Interesting. I am going to try a CC sink and see what happens. Otherwise, I will be doing what @Becka28 does :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    Interesting.

Interesting. I am going to try a CC sink and see what happens. Otherwise, I will be doing what @Becka28 does :D

Yikes! anyway, I use this mod to circumvent this from happening in my game if I use counters in my bathrooms.
    https://scumbumbomods.com/#/dont-prep-food-where-you-angry-poop/

CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Gemmie12 wrote: »
    Interesting.

Yikes! anyway, I use this mod to circumvent this from happening in my game if I use counters in my bathrooms.
    https://scumbumbomods.com/#/dont-prep-food-where-you-angry-poop/

I just downloaded that AND Don't Wash Dishes Where you Angry Poop mod (AGAIN), because the "let's go to the bathroom 2 flights up to do the dishes" issue is back in my game as well :/

Also, Angela Pleasant likes to vacuum but, why the patio?

03-09-21-4-11-51-PM.png
    Post edited by SimsLady2000 on

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    1eaWI6D.png
    Sakura , by @SoulGal7 , is nicely merged with Sergio :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    Vacuuming up the smog?
    y4m_8Q5rYO_pgKMz6RcTWFfM-0zOhWsb0vkY0X6YrCC37U13a1ZJT9bOdCpNBfSq-2fc2cafCwV2oKh4y_psYiT1CoJtXrv2LR4w4dSdR9ogxX39YtE6vaQtekQPz-nxIV6yRju_fqDzIkfIgQyuGkP-VVan_yJDk-kiNJweot_k4n--GexqTvUBg35tIRQ1iQ7?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mzB5_Zuqm_GA0F5peICZstbMn3GlZFc-XbTM0QyYAJdS3hNIBb1wVHfpebMR5-_I_qYLAllBeiwhMs7o3exyb8-1oEiu_ctjrX62O2Guog2ecTiREqIY7tp9qx2O8WTWYKkHSW0LWK0wOwunGFj-_5d7K76sdQcFLUwL8p-aW7a9UtioYLzLoaSiRfSnv2kSk?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited March 2021
    Valmont wrote: »
    She got back from work like this...

6QGrH0H.png

Shes still on top of her bike and... I am starting to get worried.

67XLgq2.png

modern centaur :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm not 100% sure this was a glitch and not intended behavior, but my Sim's house caught fire while he wasn't home. I had to just watch it burn for hours until he completed his work day. He came home from working his 12-hour shift, put out the fire, and then passed out from exhaustion.

51023729356_63085a5705_b.jpg

The next day, he made sure his exterior walls were squeaky clean.

51023828452_59405aebd7_b.jpg

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited March 2021
    Rouensims wrote: »
    ...my Sim's house caught fire while he wasn't home. I had to just watch it burn for hours until he completed his work day. He came home from working his 12-hour shift, put out the fire, and then passed out from exhaustion.
    51023729356_63085a5705_b.jpg
    @Rouensims Poor guy! Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. But then again, in this case, it's good that he got out of bed! :#
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    edited March 2021
    From telling a YA to do a toddler pose: i4vNRxN.png

Edit: Found a even better pose:
    AvApCnA.png
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    @doggers123 He looks like Sim macaroni! :lol:
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    doggers123 wrote: »
    From telling a YA to do a toddler pose: i4vNRxN.png

Edit: Found a even better pose:
    AvApCnA.png

That's creepy! :D

• Options
    LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    So, basically this is just a Sims 4 screen shot thread? :p
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Yes, per the title. Of how the game manages to foul up on a regular basis, sometimes in a way that produces laughter at its expense.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Ok but he is a child and can't actually make drinks yet

make-a-drink-whim-glitch.png
  • Options
    Ron vacuuming the outside of his house.

51034847026_696cbbefd5_b.jpg

Ron will go to any lengths for his craft.

51034114418_f4a46550ff_b.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Here's my latest. Tell me this mom isn't close to her six children.

lJkqyo0.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

I honestly have no idea what's going on here. Or how she even got into the house... :D
    96cg61e.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    I8nHeUG.png
    The case of the disappearing bed
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Rouensims Lol those Ron screenshots are priceless :D

---

Jules is pretty ticked off about getting swallowed up by this fence

j6amIUh.png
  • Options
    Apparently, the current trend in Newcrest is to wear your boots when you leave the shower at the local gym :|

03-15-21-11-19-31-AM.png
    03-15-21-11-22-15-AM.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Well, that's what the original flip-flops were for. Shower shoes made of rubber. We called them thongs, but now that is used for a different piece of apparel. :open_mouth: One needs to guard against Athlete's Foot, after all. It is amusing they chose boots over sneakers or sandals, though. I love these little random moments in the game. Such fun!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Apparently Jessica Kringle wants to lose weight, because she stopped eating real food and had imaginary cake instead. Here she is carrying it to the table.

51045404826_335e26e690_b.jpg

"Mmm, what wonderful imaginary aroma!"

51044673918_d6dd832b37_b.jpg

Time to dig in!

51045405141_7b058ae05d_b.jpg

"Hmm... could use a bit more flavor."

51044673828_67c40a4b0a_b.jpg

I also had this glitch happen, but I loved it, because it looks like he's trying to hug both his baby and his wife at the same time. It would be awesome if our Sims could actually do that!

51045492492_0fdc3c76e1_b.jpg
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    RrJbpUF.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top