Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Me Your Pets

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
edited August 2020 in Off Topic Chat
This is Jasper. Jasper may be smol but he is a big character (which of course means he is the best boyo doesn't it? Doesn't mean he is naughty nuh uh not at all...)

He is also special because he is deaf.

cB7hfpJ.jpg?1

ZfWOXar.jpg?1

I can't believe how much he has grown since we first got him as a puppy.

FovHpEl.jpg?1

lCgnvuM.jpg?1

I'm bored. So, show me pictures of your pets!

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Jasper is so cute! I have a schnauzer. She has a very unique name so I won't post it, but here are some pictures of her.

3coPxCzm.jpg

m6pKg2Im.jpg
  • Options
    @Simprincess aww she's adorable, thank you for sharing. I love how 'teddy bear like' her face is in that second picture :)
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited August 2020
    Willow
    4uwl0Tz.jpg
    Oakie
    od3HPwC.jpg
    They are Cavapoos or if you are Australian you would probably know them as Cavadodles
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    And this is connie she was blind and sadly passed away, this picture is from when we took her to the beach on the same day she was put down 😭 ( she was 13 so she lived a long happy life )
    nxsCbVh.jpg
  • Options
    @Cavapoo_King thank you for sharing :) they are very cute.

I'm guessing a Cavapoo is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel X Poodle? Looks like a nice cross

Sounds like Connie was lucky to have you. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to care for a blind dog! With Jasper who is deaf we have to do hand signals but that's not a big deal.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Cavapoo_King thank you for sharing :) they are very cute.

I'm guessing a Cavapoo is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel X Poodle? Looks like a nice cross

Sounds like Connie was lucky to have you. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to care for a blind dog! With Jasper who is deaf we have to do hand signals but that's not a big deal.

When we took Connie out she walked in to EVERYTHING
    And yes cavapoos are Cavaliers and poodles

My granny had a deaf dog and she had to do hand signals and the dog wasn't very friendly and because we visited them often my gran's dog taught connie to be mean 😂
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited September 2020
    omg what Jasper is so big now!!!! Gah he's still adorable <3

This is Tabs (Tab Tab) and he's a butthole:

117905680_308721826876272_4873008929255887303_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=Wmqo4kq8hssAX8mds5D&_nc_ht=scontent.fakl1-2.fna&oh=7afe5128cb310fe2c4b564e3d553c254&oe=5F90D9E4

90512744_863620824111592_9207878852867522560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=OX4hDkweZ5kAX-MaECR&_nc_ht=scontent.fakl1-3.fna&oh=6f44a71f12b50d947f0239385fef411b&oe=5F906F58

His hobbies include peeing on absolutely everything, scratching the screen doors, eating, not sitting on anyone's lap, and peeing some more. He can't drink out of a bowl (or if he can, he doesn't when we're watching) and asks us to turn on the bath tap for him whenever he's thirsty
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @afai1261 I was looking at pictures of Jasper when we first got him and thinking I can't believe how tiny he was then! To be fair, he is still pretty tiny. He is only 1.26kg now (about 2.8 pounds) and most people who see him think he is a three month old puppy or something lol. He is 10 months old now but most Pomeranians are fully grown by 1 year and Jasper hasn't grown since he was about 6 months old so I think he might be at his adult size now, or near enough anyway.

Tabs looks so much like my cat Mole (only bigger). He's so cute! Also I think he and Jasper would get on as one of his hobbies is also peeing everywhere :D (I take him out to pee every hour but even so he has to wear a belly band now because he will still mark inside, the little devil).

On second thoughts no Jasper and Tabs probably wouldn't get on. Jasper thinks all cats are dogs and begs them to play with him. This enfuriates our cat!
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    This my pride and joy Pepper, he is a 15-year old Pekingese...I worry about how many less days I have him, so I am just treasuring the time I have with him, his little brother who was a Yorkie-Mix named Gizmo who was 10 died earlier this year.....

3pk7GF8.jpg

This dog is my everything, he has saved me countless times when I was very very VERY depressed.
    He has been the best dog I ever had.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @KaeChan2089 Pepper is so cute! And omg I love Pekingese! They have such cute faces and they look so adorably funny when their fur is full length (I can see why you cut Pepper's fur though, it must be a lot of work when the fur is really long - I have enough work cut out for me brushing Jasper!)

Sorry to hear about Gizmo :(
  • Options
    SBLoveSBLove Posts: 20 Member
    Oh my! Everyone's floofs are so adorable!! When I become a member I'll definitely post some pictures of my kitty's <3
  • Options
    SBLove wrote: »
    Oh my! Everyone's floofs are so adorable!! When I become a member I'll definitely post some pictures of my kitty's <3

Gave you an awesome to help you on your way :)
  • Options
    nahnahtodeinahnahtodei Posts: 58 Member
    Ohhh I'm super new so I can't post pictures, but these pets are adorable and you guys will LOVE my cats once I'm able to post them. 8D
  • Options
    Ohhh I'm super new so I can't post pictures, but these pets are adorable and you guys will LOVE my cats once I'm able to post them. 8D

Hope you get picture posting privileges soon :) here's an awesome.
  • Options
    Serious_sims_gamer43Serious_sims_gamer43 Posts: 523 Member
    ObjuYmB.jpg
    this is mickey (I didn't name her my little sister did although I had better names but older siblings are never listened too so the result is a cat called mickey)
    she is very fat and lazy but very cute as well
  • Options
    Serious_sims_gamer43Serious_sims_gamer43 Posts: 523 Member
    QimqcOO.jpg
    this is lulu (again did NOT name her) she is the opposite of mickey and often brings in dead mice and skinks. This morning she went crazy because in the mornings she's crazy, lol. Sorry you can't really see her face because this was the only time she was still
  • Options
    @Serious_sims_gamer43 thank you for sharing pictures of Mickey and Lulu :) they look very sweet. Also, I really like pure white cats!

You think having a cat named Mickey is odd? Lol I can beat that, we have a cat named Mole! When we got him and his sister, my brother and I were just 6 years old. I got to name Mole's sister and my brother got to name Mole. My brother was obsessed with the show Thunderbirds at the time and wanted to call Mole 'International Rescue' (the official name of the Thunderbirds organisation) but my parents persuaded him that was too long so instead he called the cat Mole (after the 'The Mole' drilling machine from Thunderbirds).

Mole is 16 now and I guess I should post a picture of him. I didn't in my original post because he isn't really my cat - he more belongs to my Mum. His sister died last year unfortunately :(
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited September 2020
    Tabs looks so much like my cat Mole (only bigger). He's so cute! Also I think he and Jasper would get on as one of his hobbies is also peeing everywhere :D (I take him out to pee every hour but even so he has to wear a belly band now because he will still mark inside, the little devil).

On second thoughts no Jasper and Tabs probably wouldn't get on. Jasper thinks all cats are dogs and begs them to play with him. This enfuriates our cat!

Yes Tabs is a chonky boi. My mum told me today that he's been peeing on the bookshelves in the hallway... Or something to that effect anyway :D I said he was a butthole
    It's a very common occurrence in my house to randomly smell cat pee lol

Tabs would probably hate Jasper and would also probably try to eat him tbh

I have more pictures of Tabs!
    89731613_210478923355456_4372010900391985152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=5Osj7pTnZt4AX_9AL0I&_nc_ht=scontent.fakl1-3.fna&tp=7&oh=87b5850822de792fdc7d6e1bb18a55b4&oe=5F9105C1

89555021_186724776109585_790070572812861440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=uG7JH2wgaRwAX9fi7-D&_nc_ht=scontent.fakl1-2.fna&tp=7&oh=26b56f87100bfc259db583dc455b7ef5&oe=5F9014E8
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Here's Crabby the Crab Spider. I took care of her for four months. She learned that my tweezers meant she was going to get food, so she came running when she saw them. Often when I watched videos she turned to look at the monitor. :smile::heart:

icHljTN.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited August 2020
    My cat Cleo.

ip7s9wk.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @afai1261 awwww Tabs looks so cuddly and his face is so sweet! You wouldn't believe he could ever do anything wrong ;) tbh Jasper would deserve to be eaten, he has a knack for annoying cats :D

@Cororon thank you for sharing a picture of Crabby! Wow sounds like spiders can be really smart. I actually like spiders although I know a lot of people don't. Sometimes I think I'd even like a tarantula - maybe one day.

@Dekay Cleo is very cute! Tortoiseshell cats are beautiful and I love her eyes, so pretty.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Cororon thank you for sharing a picture of Crabby! Wow sounds like spiders can be really smart. I actually like spiders although I know a lot of people don't. Sometimes I think I'd even like a tarantula - maybe one day.

Yup, spiders can be very intelligent. Tarantulas may be the most popular spider pets, but that's because of their size. They don't really do much. The most intelligent spiders are the jumping spiders, and they can be very small. Remove the social part of a cat's brain and you basically have a jumping spider. They can come up with complicated plans, learn from experience, hunt like cats, chase laser dots or a mouse pointer on a monitor... And they have excellent vision. They see in full colour, and can move their big front eyes to look around.

Jumping spiders are also very curious by nature, and friendly to humans. They study us. Yup. They can sit on a fence or a twig and watch your every move. Put your hand near one and it might jump on it and start to investigate you. Maybe stop to watch the seconds tick on your watch. :smiley: There is even a species in Mexico that is mostly vegetarian. Bagheera kiplingi. All jumping spiders are cute.

A jumping spider feasting on insect eggs, and later in the video she discovers a worm hole! Not even Stephen Hawking did that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIGRXMM6FI

Smart planning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1CY-wstJKU

And this Peac*ck Jumping Spider's courtship dance :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsRilcqkO8
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    NI6GscP.jpg

This is my Border Collie, Coco. I've recreated her in game.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Cororon spiders are a lot cleverer than I ever gave them credit for! It's cool that the cleverest ones are small. I love the idea of them watching us :D they actually look really cute in those videos, I especially like the blue colours of the peac*ck one.

@simgirl1010 Coco looks so beautiful! You don't see many brown Collies (at least, I don't). I bet she is really clever, I think Border Collies are meant to be the cleverest dog breed, aren't they?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    @MaggieMarley you can usually find Border Collies at or near the top of most intelligent dogs lists. They're also super energetic.