Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dazed & Confused at The Robotic Station

Hello! I am having some trouble with the robotic station as of recently - any of my sims that try to tinker/create a part will work for about 30mins then immediately get dazed (which means I can't use the station for 4 hours or risk death). I have focused decor hung up in the room, are there any other precautions I should take? I'm trying to get my sim to get up his skill to build a servo, but it's kind of hard only being able to work for 30mins then having to rest for 4 hours lol.
Current profile pic is of my current fave sim to play with! :-)

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2020
    I think they should get electrocuted less often as their skill goes up. Also I am not sure but the potion from the rewards store which gets rid of negative moodlet might get rid of the dazed moodlet.

When he isn't able to work on the robotics station because he has already been electrocuted once you could have him read a robotics manual for 4 hours.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited August 2020
    try the robotic arm, if think that one is supposed to lower the chances.

I got tired of getting shocked constantly so I downloaded littlemssams mod.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Have you considered using skill books or the Research Archive Machine? Those should let your sim continue to gain skill while he is dazed.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Have them take a nap. The dazed moodlet goes away quicker. That does pass once their robotics skill goes up. My sims use the More Views station so I make them do recordings when they are like that. A lot of the time, Dazed Vlog comes up when you check trends. I also do this if they get struck by lightening. Might as well take advantage of a bad situation >:)
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    This is nothing but an artificial and VERY annoying way of padding the skill so that it would take you longer to learn it. Have your sim take a nap and try to deliberately work in short intervals.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.