Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blatant racism vs Covert Racism that sadly and upsetting seems to exist in the sims

18910111214...Next

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Well all I am going to say is, that I am Indian and the only problem I had with creating My Sim in CAS was that Sims 4 does not have long enough hair, or the Outfits needed to finish My Sim, so I have to put her in whatever else I like to use, I can not use CC or Mods in My game so I make My sims with NCC, I think I did pretty well on My creations for My gallery, I do understand why the OP feels that way. but I can not say that I could not make Myself in Sims 4, I am grateful that the Guru's are planning on adding in more Styles and skin tone colors ect, I am just enjoying All My Sim's games from 1 to 4, and can not wait to see what is coming Next this Fall, again I am hoping for My Werewolves to finally show up, Good Luck everyone in your game play, Take care & stay safe out there in the Real world.:)
  • Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    @BlueBlack007 That's a nice ray of positivity for this thread. :heart: I hope you get your werewolves and longer hair at some point.
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, this thread was closed due to the amount of off-topic comments and back and forth arguments that led into insults. Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top