Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New members guide - Welcome to the forums!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    StaticjamStaticjam Posts: 1 New Member
    Have a question about storage on console memory. If I get an external storage will it help with the crashing?
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Staticjam wrote: »
    Have a question about storage on console memory. If I get an external storage will it help with the crashing?

@Staticjam, you may want to find an existing thread over in the Console section of this forum and ask this question as you may get more help over there. I will provide a link for you to be able to click on so that you can search for a thread that might be close to what you are asking about.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/console-discussion
  • Options
    STRONG92685STRONG92685 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Ozz said:
    > Hi, I actually created an account because I only had one question as another user above said and I was unable to find an answer after searching for it. I was wondering if there was an alternative as well.

Hey I have an idea I think you should be able to have your Sims be in a wheelchair and their partner/spouse should be able to help them in and out of their wheelchairs and be able to carry them around I have cerebral palsy and I have to be carried around all the time so I would like it if you guys can make content where you can have your sim be in a wheelchair and you can customize their wheelchair and also when their partner/spouse is carrying them around they should have their arms around their partner they should even be able to sit down on the couch and hold them in their arms and I should be able to help them into the bed and cover them up I'm suggesting these ideas because I have cerebral palsy and I'm going to wheelchair and I have to be carried all the time so it would be great if you could add that into the game