February 3rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

New members guide - Welcome to the forums!

1235...Next

Comments

• EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 4,279 EA Community Manager
    Anaithis wrote: »
    Oh well ... and hello, first off thanks to the people who are still looking at this thread. <3

But also, this is the third EA account I had to create: my actual EA account, the AHQ account (where I have to grind XP to be able to customize my account) and now this one for the Sims Forums (where I have to grind points and comments to be able to even slightly individualize my account). This is confusing and also annoying. (And no, I'm not a computer or web newbie.)
    I fully understand that it's necessary to protect the boards against trolls and bots but this is way too complicated.

Also, the link to the Forum Rules in the Welcome Notification is still broken. I found the correct link but still... another user mentioned this already about six months ago! Would be nice if someone could fix this. Thanks and greetings. :)

I was just flagged about this issue and it's been resolved now. :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • jewel142008jewel142008 Posts: 1 New Member
    i love this sims 4 and hop for mroe
  • AlchemyHearts17AlchemyHearts17 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hii!! I have been playing the Sims for a few years but I joined this site because I wanted to get to know other Simmers. ^^