Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your current household/family?

Comments

• Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    It took only three kids, but I already have the heir for the next generation of my Perfect Genetics Challenge. Pictured below is my current household. The mom is named Pumpkin Spise, she was the finalist in the bachelor challenge that preceded my PGC and the "founder" of the challenge, so the household took her name. The dad is Rhett, the toddler in green is named Rosemary, next to her is her twin sister, Nutmeg(the heir) and their older sister is named Ginger.
    50343538686_69d38a3b74_z.jpg

The family also has a female cat named Spooky.
    50343697802_6590660c7c_z.jpg

So far a pretty fun challenge. Lastly, the dress Nutmeg is wearing was created by Lutetia.

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    @Mikezumi
    Thanks. I was truly surprised at how quickly I got an heir. I actually ended up downsizing their house lol
  • Options
    I thought Damien had made it through another day but his time ran out at around 1am :'(
    50342987593_b87688d0b1_o.jpg
    The kids sleep on the other side of the house so were spared witnessing their grandpa's passing but Jamie and Stephen's bedroom is next door and they quickly came to mourn.
    50343667546_38ecc08d3d_o.jpg
    50343826912_7bc621b15d_o.jpg
    Damien wasn't ready to go but Grim wasn't moved.
    50343667301_d4d5466eee_o.jpg
    Josh's arrival was drowned out by the sound effects of the reaping but I thought it was sweet that he joined the mourning.
    50343826647_1f18b5e75c_o.jpg
  • Options
    Sam had his first kiss today :) His girlfriend, whose name escapes me right now, wasn't satisfied with just that and dropped to her knee! The auto-romance mod is potent! :D
    50343539423_e8b1c92063_o.jpg
    50343539403_df68d8cc49_o.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I changed William's appearance(hair, skin, eye colors) and he lives in Starlight Shores instead with a roommate named Genevieve Holbrook. Thanks to a mod I have, they're romantic interests! Here they are!
    50346087053_274b4d00e2_h.jpg
    50346942707_183d305bbf_h.jpg

**Wasn't sure what hair/eye color to give her, so here we go. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Do they look too similar as far as their eyes? I’m second-guessing myself🤦🏼‍♀️
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @HillyBeth Unless I see her as male or him as female I have no idea how similar they are.
  • Options
    I may have to restart my save. My holidays (only Leisure Day so far) aren't showing up though I have seasons installed and live in a world where there's a festival lot. Ugh!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    You don't have much luck with your saves, @HillyBeth! Better luck next time around :)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I got the game to run on my laptop. I took 4 off that one when I got my desktop. 3 is still loading.
    About this comment: the loading screen to the main menu on my desktop won’t load at all so I’m on my laptop that I haven’t touched since before I got two more sims 3 stuff packs and ITF
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Not a lot happening in my save since Nate aged up to teen. When Nate reached level 6 in painting he rolled the Renaissance Sim LTW so I locked it in because I like that one for my heirs. The first few days of his teens have been working on getting the basic skills - learning to drive, cooking and gardening. I will let him start a romance the next weekend so he has some time with Jared before going back to school.
    50350844356_691e09ec29_o.jpg
  • Options
    This is the family of Mona, the first born in the active household for the 5th generation. I imagine she and her husband, River, will be elders soon.
    50351695011_21695740c0_o.jpg
  • Options
    OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    I have two min households that I focus on. One is me and my parents and the other is my husband and his mother and sister. I alternate back and forth. I am making them live the life we lived as close as possible, with a view miner changes. I would post a screenshot of our simselves, but I don't know how. Let alone can I post any pics yet, since I am still a new member.
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Zelor Zoltir

KAmqYUL.jpg

I love colorful sims! :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @OliviaAR Sounds like quite an interesting way to play. I play my SS occasionally but not in any serious way and I don't have sims of any other people I know but I am a little on the superstitious side so that's my problem ;) I look forward to seeing pics of your sims when you are able to post pics :)

@Puddinroy The orange hair on the blue skin is quite the contrast! I hope you're having fun with Zelor :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks! I look forward to sharing them when I am able. :smile:
    I used to make random sims that were of no one I knew, not even myself. But as I got older, I started making a sim of myself, and made random sims around her. Which eventually turned into making sims based on me and my husband, and sims of friend or family or people I just know. I would play my sim and my husband's, but the others I just created and then threw into a house and let them fend for themselves :smiley:
  • Options
    @OliviaAR My simself is an elder and can't have kids so that kind of defeats the purpose of why I play. I love raising sims from cradle to grave and my main focus is on genetics. My SS has shocking genetics! She doesn't look too bad as an elder but if I aged her down not so much. I do have younger simselves - a YA and an Adult - but they were made separately and not from my elder SS because the aging process doesn't work the same as in real people :confounded: I am a widow so making my husband would be a little disconcerting and my son is too precious to me to make a sim of!
    Happy Simming :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I'm sorry about your husband, but I can totally understand your reasoning behind both.
    For me, because I love my family so much and they are the world to me, making them n a sims game is kind of my small way of showing my love, devotion and appreciation for them. They are my everything.
    But I can understand your feelings on it. I probably would have a hard time making my husband a ss had I been a widow as well.
    Its so sweet how you see your son. :smiley: Nothing compares to a mother's love for her child. :heart:
    The genetics thing is awesome too. Its so cool and exciting to just see a family tree getting bigger and bigger as each generation has kids.
    After seeing some of other people's posts on here of their family trees, it came of makes me want to just create a random family and do the same.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited September 2020
    I made the grandparents of my main Sims 4 sim Antoinette (the lady on my avatar) My goal is to eventually get to her, after playing out all the storylines I can't at Sims 4. How it's going so far:
    The vampire mom is obsessed with checking herself out of the mirror 100 times a day, while the faery dad keeps throwing parties at the treehouse and accusing his wife and hybrid children of being vampires on weekly basis. They always make up afterwards, but it's starting to get tedious. But as he has more hair than brains, it's actually in-character for him to not recall that they already had that conversation last week 😆. The future father of my sim is kind of boring and I am finding myself more interested in his sister, who was not even supposed to exist. And here I am, planning different storylines for her to explain why she is missing in the future. My current plan is that she is going to run away to live in the woods as a hermit.
    I would post pics, but I am still figuring out Sims 3 camera (I only started playing it less than a month ago)
  • Options
    @OliviaAR He's been gone a few years now so it's not a sensitive subject but it would still be a little uncomfortable making an SS for him. I understand what you are saying and why you are playing your family and I think it's sweet :)
    My SS is often placed in my saves but not played. She has all sorts of protections put in place so she doesn't die or have romantic relationships but she still makes lots of friends and it's great seeing her moving around the town or bumping into her at parties :D In my current save she serves as guardian to the children who will grow up to be the partners of heirs in the active family. She is fully skilled in cooking and a few other good skills so the kids are well cared for :)

@AngeliqueAdelaide That sounds like a fun game! Good luck with your plans to get to Antoinette :)
    I am sure you will get the hang of the camera. Take lots of pics and you will get better with practice:) Looking forward to seeing your sims :)
  • Options
    Jamie got a party invitation but only Nate rolled a wish to go. I don't much care for parties but I do indulge most wishes so off he went :)
    50365931318_3c39166b9e_o.jpg
    Sam came home from school with a wish to kiss his girlfriend. I looked for her after he had finished dinner and found her fishing at the beach. I sent him to meet with her :)
    50366785277_80ae7b2733_o.jpg
    Ethan mastered fishing and wanted to catch a death fish.
    50366625836_d0510e6995_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top