Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which new occult would you like to see in the game?

Comments

• Options
    Darkwave7341Darkwave7341 Posts: 48 Member
    PLEASE NO MORE OCCULTS
    Honestly not a fan of occults, or at least not anymore. During my emo phase I played a lot with vampire sims, hence why I own some of the supernatural packs but I rarely, if ever, play with them anymore.
    What's the deal with airline food?
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Something else (you can comment what you want)
    All of the above (but if they all come in their own dedicated GP, I'm not getting it, too expensive!)

Poor plant sims are so ignored :'( I wish they would just add a tiny update to them here and there in the patch notes.

I want new things, superheroes and a zombie apocalypse and/ or whatever else the developers can come up with!
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    VarkarrusVarkarrus Posts: 4 New Member
    I came here to say I Also want Superheroes. I think they could be the focus of their own EP, rather than just a GP.
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    Better PlantSims
    plantsims, werewolves, fairies. updated ghosts would be cool too though.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    Kate2450Kate2450 Posts: 21 Member
    Fairies
    Loved fairies in TS3. Fairy houses for travel, bloom for plants and the cute socials
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    I do like all of the ideas, as long as the occult’s aren’t intrusive.
    It might be interesting to see The Monster Under The Bed being fleshed out and depending on the child’s interaction with it ( mean vs friendly) it may become an ‘Imaginary Friend’ or a ‘Boogyman. It will only come ‘alive’ through the players control and the Sim’s relationship level (like Patchy). Never autonomously.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Werewolves
    I think it's only right to have them.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Unicorns are the only occult I really care about, so definitely them.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    Syth_TreadwaterSyth_Treadwater Posts: 5 New Member
    Werewolves
    I want more of everything, but most of all werewolves. However, I do think we should be able to turn them on and off. I know there are some people that don't want any occult stuff. I also think sims 4 should get time travel and more alien worlds, a parallel world too. A what if type planet. Lastly, the alien planet we do have needs to be expanded. Its pretty small and there are no buildings.
  • Options
    darlingdeviantdarlingdeviant Posts: 36 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies (and elves!) so I can make an elven glade in the woods and move my simself there to live and frolic in a little cottage off-the-grid!
    The ocean does not apologize for its depth and the mountains do not seek forgiveness for the space they take; so, neither shall I.
    Origin ID/Gallery ID: darlingdeviant
    My Simblr (CAS challenges/lookbooks): thedarlingdeviant.tumblr.com

• Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves before anything else. A better PlantSim is equivalent to fairies for me and my third choice would be a better alien.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies in pink Katy Perry clothes 😁
  • Options
    What about an Occult Lot Type Or trait?

Im taking my inspiration from the ‘Then and Now Manor’ available on the Sims 3 Store and the Community Lot type in Eco Lifestyle:
    • The Now and Then Manor is/ are basically two separate lots. The ‘Then’ version is all prim and proper with beautiful gardens and the ‘Now’ version is completely abandoned with with missing floorboards and infested with moths. I believe the latter also spawns ghosts.
    • In EL there is the Community Lot type, which in fact is one general lot that contains 3 different function lots (Market Place, Maker Space, Community garden). It’s a really neat system as the player can change the aesthetics of each lot depending on its function and via the community space voting system you can decide which functional lot will be active that week.

Using a similar function and transformation system like the EL Community lot type, I would be interested in seeing some kind of occult residential lot, which looks ordinary during the day, but as soon as the sun sets, it looks different and its function changes, for example, at night it may spawn spirits or a certain harvestable needed for a specific skill, unavailable during the day. Or it may transform some occults into their ‘dark’ form, and so on and so forth.
  • Options
    KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 16 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves are so fun to play with!

I saw a comment somewhere about werewolves having multiple stages and I think that would be incredible. Human > partially fuzzy > full on lycan

Getting to customize what their alternate forms look like would be so amazing~

I love all sorts of supernatural and occult stuff so really any new option would be fantastic.
  • Options
    Werewolves
    Oh yeah! I also saw a comment about Hybrids!

Hybrids would be so spectacular!!

Not sure how they would manage that, though :c
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Werewolves
    with a proper wolf form. Fairies would be my next vote, then imaginary friends (yes really I loved those in TS3), then better plantsims
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Oh yeah! I also saw a comment about Hybrids!

Hybrids would be so spectacular!!

Not sure how they would manage that, though :c

Although it would be neat, I do not think Hybrids are a going to be a thing in S4. Each occult system is already so complex, it would mess with the core engine...
    I would like to see more interaction and duels between different occults though. Right now they totally ignore each other...
  • Options
    Werewolves
    > @NXOR007 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Although it would be neat, I do not think Hybrids are a going to be a thing in S4. Each occult system is already so complex, it would mess with the core engine...
    > I would like to see more interaction and duels between different occults though. Right now they totally ignore each other...

Ooh, yes! A Witch/Wizard vs a Vampire would be so cool to see
  • Options
    Plankton027Plankton027 Posts: 51 Member
    Fairies
    Definately Fairies, so many possibilities could be opened up with them.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Zombies. Grrr, argh.
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    Would love to see more occults but for those that don't want them there should be a way to turn it off
    Hopefully the devs can make it work and there will be only a couple new occults packs instead of dozens of them
    If add more occults would love it that they were in the CAS so we can create our own like we do with aliens spellcasters vamps and mers
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    PLEASE NO MORE OCCULTS
    PLEAZEEEEE NO!! Please Pleaze Plz Pleeeeeeeeese!! NO!!!
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies!
    But I would also wanna see sth new as an additional occult. I want more than one occult.
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Werewolves
    I cannot emphasize enough how much I would love to have werewolves in TS4
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited September 2020
    Fairies