Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which new occult would you like to see in the game?

Ā«134

Which new occult would you like to see in the game? 203 votes

Fairies
29%
crocobaurastoryyMartinvIsb917SimburianamchristianBloosmooMariefoxprice83luthienrisingalanmichael1TEYA711cmbaker16determigGoddessSelenematheus_mar_1999smurf45bluebestfrienemies14Kate2450ClassicalSimredroses16 59 votes
Werewolves
37%
redrogue60alan650111SimsweetiePlayerSinger2010EvilWitch83xMintAnmirlaLeo2009SSAfruitsbasket101loyallyroyalkemoweryDamienf519PLUCHEZOEJerrelloamcroceKhrisstyneGracieO312dg51829kristenleighwhiteDrago97232 76 votes
Spooky poltergeist/goblin type things
2%
comicsforlifex4m1r4AmavariKimmerMyriadSims 5 votes
Better PlantSims
6%
AlrynnIObellestilljustme2KennziKaigeFroilIndoflowerInternal_ChaosBOYgabriel gsl9AugustoGilbertStrangePennyCrayPinkAlienEmber_Fox 13 votes
Imaginary friends
6%
irishdragon7NADYSOPHIEmariajane216domina89superkyle221suvoltaPenguinBudgiedearie_blossomZussage_GinaRamiSamiiklattipSerious_sims_gamer43xDKxShadowHawk 14 votes
Snowmen in seasons can be made to come alive (like Frosty!)
1%
jineratorcody6268lowkeynoozyy 3 votes
PLEASE NO MORE OCCULTS
7%
friendlysimmersg01denswanChadSims2Darkwave7341StrawberryYogurtHearts4uChazzzyVivi_WillowTreePeculiarPlumbobbirdonawireMarduc_PlaysLeahmiller2006SimAlexandriapopstarsleyemma_lee 15 votes
Something else (you can comment what you want)
8%
SimpatsyannSuceressBariSaxydavina1221BabykittyjadeCAPTAIN_NXR7JackOnYourBackSimtown15EricasFreePlayFanPhoriajoRN1414Coconut27SimmingalSimoliFriesSuppliesEliasVersaceZazzyKittynDrWright 18 votes

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    PLEASE NO MORE OCCULTS
    Please!
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Werewolves
    Sorry, but this game isn't anywhere near complete for me until werewolves are back. We got the vampires, we got magic, we got the fish people...it's time for werewolves now. Not fairies, not genies, not centaurs, not anything else until werewolves are finally back. Enough stalling, it's time.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies interest me the most, but I wont say no to werewolves!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    PLEASE NO MORE OCCULTS
    please no more supernatural sims unless they include toggles to turn them off in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Werewolves
    All of the above minus the snowman.
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Fairies
    Only because I don't want random townies becoming wizards. Other choice would be plant sims because I love gardening in sims.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Werewolves
    1. Werewolves
    2. Better Plant Sims
    3. Fairies
    4. Genies
    5. Better Ghosts

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I want all of the above. I love occults but zombies are my number one!!šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    I love all things supernatural, but my game feels incomplete without werewolves, and I really hope my long wait for them is almost over. I would also like hybrids so my vampire can learn magic, better ghosts, and fairies.
  • FriesSuppliesFriesSupplies Posts: 51 Member
    I would love to have better plant sims because I used to play a lot with them in TS2 and now they are kinda boring. Werewolves are always welcomed and it would be interesting to have playable zombies.
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    Werewolves
    Iā€™m not really into occult sims but out of the options, Iā€™d be okay with werewolves.
  • emma_leeemma_lee Posts: 18 Member
    PLEASE NO MORE OCCULTS
    I'm not interested in more occults.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I won't say absolutely not to more occults, but I am good if there are no more. I know a lot of people want them though. I'd rather have more CAS stuff and destination worlds.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves, 100%! I don't even own the vampires pack, but honestly if they added werewolves I'd be on that in a heartbeat. I'm currently playing a "medieval/harry potter" save where I'm basically building the wizarding world in a medieval setting, and I do have a story arc involving werewolves using CC and the pose player mod, but that's not AS FUN (and it took a lot of work to prep lol).
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited May 2020
    Spooky poltergeist/goblin type things
    I don't really need any more occults, there is enough already. All I ever wanted was vampires and witches and we have them already. I also love aliens. Mermaids and ghosts are okay, but I couldn't care less about plant Sims.
    Poltergeisty occults would be fun, I guess, so I chose that option instead of "PLEASE NO MORE OCCULTS".
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Werewolves
    I'd love Werewolves. Especially if they can have a couple different transformation stages and a proper Beast-Man form. I may be in the minority, but I'd be okay with werewolf powers being relatively shallow (like Aliens and Mermaids) if their alternate forms were nicely robust.

I'd like to say I want Faeries too, but if I'm actually honest, a Pixie game pack doesn't excite me at all, and I've seen nothing to suggest to me that a faerie pack would be anything more.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited May 2020
    Werewolves
    Truthfully, the only occults I have any interest in playing, are vampires. I don't have ROM, but I want it solely for the build/buy. Not much interest in playing as a spellcaster. They seem very well-done, but it's just not my thing. However, I do believe we should get werewolves. Vampires, witches and werewolves are the "unholy trinity" of supernaturals that any sims game needs to have.

Besides, the build/buy and world that werewolves would come with, could be stunning :love: Hoping for a world that looks like a very gloomy London (industrial era, with polluted Thames river, grey/brown air etc) with an expansive, creepy, foggy forest. It could feature a gritty Victorian style - not the fancy and pretty Strangerville Victorian take. This world would also be the perfect opportunity to include townhouses! It would use the apartment system. Just imagine how amazing that would look - multiple tall, narrow houses stacked tightly against each other, some with very narrow and claustrophobic alleys between them.
    If you have EL, this world would start as Industrial and be very difficult to turn green.

However, I wish we would get supernatural toggles per save. While it is fun to have occults, I don't want them around in every save.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Fairies
    I think some mischievous child fairies might be fun.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Fairies
    I need my fairies!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Fairies
    I would like fairies back and then werewolves but if we can get both at the same time would be cool!
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Fairies
    Or better aliens
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Werewolves
    As much as I'd like to see werewolves..Fairies may be next.."IF" we get another occult.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Werewolves
    I wish to have werewolves please let there be Werewolves fighting with Vampires
  • OnyxshadowOnyxshadow Posts: 10 New Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves and Fairies would be a nice addition
  • gabriel gsl9gabriel gsl9 Posts: 24 Member
    Better PlantSims
    I want a superhero expansion pack, imagine if we could choose a power just like enhanced strenght, super speed, telekinesis and fire blasts, they could also add a combat system with supervillains. We would choose the origins of the powers at create a sim, we could deactivate villain things at the city if we want to play a normal game, occult sims would be improved (a new rank system to occults and normal superheroes) and would get especific combat powers. A new town with a floating city (hey sky high) where superheroes live. We could also make suppervillains and their covil. Imagine a supervampire atack on the city? Imagine a crazy scientist manipulating minds and we using a new combat skill and the upgrade of the power ranks to battle and save the city? Cops and burglars would come together with the EP. I can imagine my telekinetic sim upgrading his skills: at the beggining he just make stuff float and have a single atack (throw stones at the villains), with hability developening he could throw sims away just like spellcasters in combat. Imagine a HP skill of the villains and a system to recover the health bar of the sims :open_mouth: