Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    momelimberhammomelimberham Posts: 75 Member
    Oh I'm confused now, I got excited when the first post said this is for people who don't want to go in-depth about their whole storytelling in their game but like all of the recent posts are going in-depth?

Well for my game, my Sim, Hope, just gave birth to her 20th and 21st child, who are her FOURTH pair of twins, and more astoundingly every pair of twins has been boys. One or two pairs were identical (not 100% sure about one of the pairs; the other two sets are definitely not identical). I'm playing a save where my sim has a baby with every single premade Sim in the world (even children - aged up - and sims who aren't able to get others pregnant - thanks, cas.fulleditmode!) and the last two kids have the first occult so far - their non-mother parent is Morgyn Ember and one of them inherited Morgyn's spellcaster traits! So I decided to let Hope have another baby with Morgyn, partly because Morgyn is proving to be a pretty good parent (moved Morgyn in to get all of Morgyn's money; my sim Hope is also a black widow, getting pregnant by everyone, have them move in, I take all the money, then kill the sim).

I started this save choosing to make Hope blonde because it's recessive and so far almost 62% of the kids are blonde despite there only being two blond impregnators (don't really feel right calling them "fathers" since some of them are women or Morgyn). Also 3/4 of the offspring have been boys even though in real life there are slightly more females than males. Also not a single redhead - one kid had red hair as a toddler but aged up to have black hair.

Oh and also Hope finally achieved the "have 1 million simoleons" scenario!

JM8YNY8.png

I was taking it slow, haha. Pictured are Hope who's holding Howell (the spellcaster), Suzuko (Megumi Ito's daughter), Morgyn Ember holding Ash (Olive Tinker's son), Yahiko (Nanami Ito's son), and then Mamoru (Naoki's son) holding Christopher. Mamoru is the one who was a redheaded toddler.

Also if you saw the names Howell and Christopher and were wondering, then yes I AM a Diana Wynne Jones fan.

Today I have to move the teens out of the house and prepare to kill of Morgyn. Yasemin Tinker is my next target, I'm trying to do families close together (so after Yasemin, Tina, then I should circle back to the Bjergsens since Bjorn was the first babydaddy).

I'm mostly doing this as a genetic experiment, but also because I thought it would be fun to end up with a sims save that's mostly empty except for like 300 half-siblings.
    Can one awkward man find love when nobody knows what he looks like? Check out Joe Baghead season 1
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,760 Member
    edited July 2023
    Artazious wrote: »
    > @GalacticGal said:
    > Hi, all. I don't have an actual game update, but rather just checking in since I haven't been able (computer woes) to even get on the Internet. Oi! The last time I was able to play my game, it was in-game Saturday evening. In RL July 15th. Finally, after Windows updating my computer for at least four times in a single day, and then again the next day and the day after that. Then gave me the message there was no more room, so it was backing out and deleting the changes as it went, I was able to open the EA App, just so I could download the patch. That took a good four hours. We decided to go out for dinner, when I saw the patch was now verifying and was only at 1%. I saw the pause bars, so I paused the process. We went do dinner, had a lovely time and I decided, since it was still reasonably early, that once we got back to the hotel, I would unpause and let the thing finish. To my horror, the computer was in the midst of updating, yet again. :open_mouth: I swear it's possessed! I shut it down. Fully expected it to update again, upon turning on the computer early this morning. To my great joy and surprise, it didn't run yet another update. I was able to finish the patching and opened my game. Now, I did not play my Cantrell household. Erik would lose his albums and the royalties from such are part of his income. Keep in mind, though he be wealthy, he does have six, (6) children. LOL The eldest at just 13 (the one the game offered the Trait of genius to) graduated high school in two days. He's now attending Britechester-U but living at home.
    >
    > I fussed around with a 'new save', just to see how the game was functioning. But, to all who might have wondered why I was posting so much these last few days, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and well, though frustrated and willing to pull my hair out by the roots. I do hope I can get back to playing Erik and family, soon.

I hope you can get back to your Sims soon :)

I recently had to upgrade my laptop and desktop so I can play the game again after about a years break. Missed it massively!

Hope you'll be Simming again before long.

Thank you so much. After I posted this, I checked on a key mod I needed. There was a hotfix for it. So, I have played Erik & Family for a bit. Eyes are too blurry, now to do much else. Will do a write-up, likely on Friday, as we'll be on the road tomorrow. :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ArtaziousArtazious Posts: 34 Member
    Artazious wrote: »
    > @GalacticGal said:
    > Hi, all. I don't have an actual game update, but rather just checking in since I haven't been able (computer woes) to even get on the Internet. Oi! The last time I was able to play my game, it was in-game Saturday evening. In RL July 15th. Finally, after Windows updating my computer for at least four times in a single day, and then again the next day and the day after that. Then gave me the message there was no more room, so it was backing out and deleting the changes as it went, I was able to open the EA App, just so I could download the patch. That took a good four hours. We decided to go out for dinner, when I saw the patch was now verifying and was only at 1%. I saw the pause bars, so I paused the process. We went do dinner, had a lovely time and I decided, since it was still reasonably early, that once we got back to the hotel, I would unpause and let the thing finish. To my horror, the computer was in the midst of updating, yet again. :open_mouth: I swear it's possessed! I shut it down. Fully expected it to update again, upon turning on the computer early this morning. To my great joy and surprise, it didn't run yet another update. I was able to finish the patching and opened my game. Now, I did not play my Cantrell household. Erik would lose his albums and the royalties from such are part of his income. Keep in mind, though he be wealthy, he does have six, (6) children. LOL The eldest at just 13 (the one the game offered the Trait of genius to) graduated high school in two days. He's now attending Britechester-U but living at home.
    >
    > I fussed around with a 'new save', just to see how the game was functioning. But, to all who might have wondered why I was posting so much these last few days, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and well, though frustrated and willing to pull my hair out by the roots. I do hope I can get back to playing Erik and family, soon.

I hope you can get back to your Sims soon :)

I recently had to upgrade my laptop and desktop so I can play the game again after about a years break. Missed it massively!

Hope you'll be Simming again before long.

Th :)ank you so much. After I posted this I checked on a key mod I needed. There was a hotfix for it. So, I have played Erik & Family for a bit. Eyes are too blurry, now to do much else. Will do a write-up, likely on Friday, as we'll be on the road tomorrow. :)

I'm glad you were able to get back in and have some game time! 🙂 And safe travels for today. I look forward to your update.

I've got a mini update which I found funny. I sent Phoebe to the beach just to bask in the sun and let herself unwind after a stressful few days on the farm. But it didn't go to plan...

She decided to light a fire for some reason but instead of the pile of wood she set fire to herself!

kasetbjD_o.png

FIIuXrgP_o.png

But it's ok she extinguished the flames eventually. No lasting damage.

yRc6Kaor_o.png
    I think?
  • Options
    Back in 2015 when I was playing the Pinstar Legacy Challenge, the rules are such that the Heir must marry what we used to call Townies. My Heir had married Jade Rosa. The family went on a camping trip since Outdoor Retreat was brand new at that time. Jade got up early and decided to light the grill to make her crew breakfast. She had had a long conversation with her brother-in-law the evening before and he was nowhere to be found. (Worked nights and was on the shady side, whereas her hubby was a Detective.) Oh, my Founder, their father was a playable ghost (my first one ever) so he was also floating about. Long story short, Jade had grilled the up dinner without any problem. So, it took me completely off-guard when she suddenly caught herself on fire. I was unable to have her extinguish herself, nor could I direct her husband to do so. Nobody could stop it. The fire raged on so hot, there were burn marks in the sand. Needless to say, my Heir took his now motherless children home. I I was blogging about the story at that time, my very first time to do so, and that created quite a bit of drama for that segment. Turned out brother-in-law was working for the Mob. :open_mouth: And Jade knew too much.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Oh I'm confused now, I got excited when the first post said this is for people who don't want to go in-depth about their whole storytelling in their game but like all of the recent posts are going in-depth?

Well for my game, my Sim, Hope, just gave birth to her 20th and 21st child, who are her FOURTH pair of twins, and more astoundingly every pair of twins has been boys. One or two pairs were identical (not 100% sure about one of the pairs; the other two sets are definitely not identical). I'm playing a save where my sim has a baby with every single premade Sim in the world (even children - aged up - and sims who aren't able to get others pregnant - thanks, cas.fulleditmode!) and the last two kids have the first occult so far - their non-mother parent is Morgyn Ember and one of them inherited Morgyn's spellcaster traits! So I decided to let Hope have another baby with Morgyn, partly because Morgyn is proving to be a pretty good parent (moved Morgyn in to get all of Morgyn's money; my sim Hope is also a black widow, getting pregnant by everyone, have them move in, I take all the money, then kill the sim).

I started this save choosing to make Hope blonde because it's recessive and so far almost 62% of the kids are blonde despite there only being two blond impregnators (don't really feel right calling them "fathers" since some of them are women or Morgyn). Also 3/4 of the offspring have been boys even though in real life there are slightly more females than males. Also not a single redhead - one kid had red hair as a toddler but aged up to have black hair.

Oh and also Hope finally achieved the "have 1 million simoleons" scenario!

JM8YNY8.png

I was taking it slow, haha. Pictured are Hope who's holding Howell (the spellcaster), Suzuko (Megumi Ito's daughter), Morgyn Ember holding Ash (Olive Tinker's son), Yahiko (Nanami Ito's son), and then Mamoru (Naoki's son) holding Christopher. Mamoru is the one who was a redheaded toddler.

Also if you saw the names Howell and Christopher and were wondering, then yes I AM a Diana Wynne Jones fan.

Today I have to move the teens out of the house and prepare to kill of Morgyn. Yasemin Tinker is my next target, I'm trying to do families close together (so after Yasemin, Tina, then I should circle back to the Bjergsens since Bjorn was the first babydaddy).

I'm mostly doing this as a genetic experiment, but also because I thought it would be fun to end up with a sims save that's mostly empty except for like 300 half-siblings.

I used to write mine up in story-fashion, pictures and all. This thread imploded for a bit, reminding people it's supposed to be more of a synopsis. I removed my previous posts and went over to the other thread. Now, I see, too, that again it's more in-depth. I've kept my mouth shut, because I felt chastised just a few months ago. I didn't even come over here for a long time. Oh, well. Just write up a synopsis and don't worry about it.
  • Options
    MkinsMkins Posts: 79 Member
    Had a few funny deaths recently. All paparazzi. They simply do not know when it's hot out and to change to proper clothing. My Sim is friends with a few celebs and they were hanging out at one of their apartment's in the city and the poor guy died waiting by the elevator to get pics. We went out to the lounge that evening after Death did his job, and another one died from heat. When that was over, Death decided to try karaoke and we all spent the night dancing. It was very amusing.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,389 Member
    I bought Horse Ranch EP today and because my avatar Sim (Kim Yorke) just broke up with her fiance and she's also changing her lifestyle she will be my first Sim to move to Chestnut Ridge.
    She's an alien who completed the serial romantic aspiration and had a child. Today she got a new hairstyle and clothes and tomorrow I'll be moving her and her daughter Nadia and their pets (a cat and a dog) to a new home. I'm not sure if I want to make Kim "the horse person" in the game, but she'll be making some nectar for sure. Maybe Nadia will be the horse person when she ages up. :)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,053 Member
    @Kimmer your Kim is gorgeous. I don't see her mucking out stalls. 😄
  • Options
    Omg today I had two Sims woohooing in the bathroom at the rec center, and like 7 people came in at the same time while they were in there, and MY sim lost reputation points I guess for public indecency - but not the 7 people who came into an occupied bathroom without even knocking?? Since it was the rec center it was one of those bathrooms where there's a single toilet (and a bathtub??), not stalls. In real life if someone was in a bathroom like that and a bunch of strangers just came in, I think the people who barged in are the ones who should be losing reputation points no matter what someone was doing in the bathroom! Very rude!

Also the last of Morgyn Ember's three sons aged up and it turned out all 3 of them are spellcasters, not just the one! One of them has the full negative emotional control thing, my first time ever getting a sim to max out either end of those emotional control/manners/empathy/etc traits. Very fun to have a spellcaster who has zero emotional control.

Oh and also today was prom, the Ember twins went there and despite having 19 teenage siblings, everyone at prom was just some other teen from the game except for their oldest brother. Weird! Howell, the twin without emotional control, won Jester, and Christopher won Prom Royalty. Does it always happen that the sim the player goes to prom with wins prom royalty/jester? Because nobody at prom has ever even met these two before (not even the oldest brother), and the same thing happened in a different save.

Morgyn/Hope's sons

Howell
    cJnwwlJ.png

Christopher
    BP8JgPw.png

Moril
    rzx7WEu.png

HE'S SO HANDSOME
    Can one awkward man find love when nobody knows what he looks like? Check out Joe Baghead season 1
  • Options
    When last I played, Erik, Kayleigh and their firstborn, Jamison went off to Del Sol Valley after church. Erik was up for his twenty-fourth Best Song Accolade. Jamison having recently become a teen, and graduated from high school just two days in, has begun university. He resides at home, due to his extreme youth. Erik and Kayleigh were seventeen and sixteen respectively, when they first went off to Britechester-U. The Music category started the Show off. Erik won for his song, Am I On Speed Dial?

The next day Erik decided to make some Nectar. He had several bunches of grapes he had grown, so he got started right away. Jamison chatted with Erik about school and let his dad know he thought he was doing okay, when asked. Then he rushed off to school. Later in the day, Erik gave Harmony a lesson on the piano when she returned home from school. Having noticed Kayleigh just wasn't herself, he went looking for his wife. Ruling out an illness, he came to realize she was in the midst of a crisis, of sorts. He found her up in their firstborn's bedroom. Taking a seat next to her on Jamison's bed, Erik leaned into her told her he loved her and then let her know he knew what her problem was, telling her to "go ahead and write it." She had a desire to write his Biography. Giving her permission to do so made her smile. In his own way, Erik hoped this would help resolved Kayleigh's premature mid-life crisis. Time would tell.
  • Options
    @Kimmer your Kim is gorgeous. I don't see her mucking out stalls. 😄
    Thank you @simgirl1010.
    I think she will have a horse and learn to ride it, but she's more interested of nectar making and cowboys. :D;)
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I started a new save for Horse Ranch. Currently playing a dating couple and their 3 horses, Shadow, Pasha and Polaris. Polaris recently aged up then fathered a colt with a mare from HoB. The colt will be “sold” to a different HoB family once he’s no longer dazed from his birth and learns to eat hay.
  • Options
    I started a new save for Horse Ranch. Currently playing a dating couple and their 3 horses, Shadow, Pasha and Polaris. Polaris recently aged up then fathered a colt with a mare from HoB. The colt will be “sold” to a different HoB family once he’s no longer dazed from his birth and learns to eat hay.

I have no more slots in my Main Save for a horse (sadness). I am going to dust off my newly resurrected Ancestral game save. Lots of room, there. :smile:
  • Options
    I have no more slots in my Main Save for a horse (sadness). I am going to dust off my newly resurrected Ancestral game save. Lots of room, there. :smile:

I was going to use my normal save but discovered a few bugs so I made a new save and now I love it. Well I love the horses. I made a household of just the 3 horses so I can add them to my main save later. They are so well done.
  • Options
    The thing that's great about being on a road trip such as this, is we have a very relaxed schedule. Hubby had a bit of work to do, so when I finally dragged my sorry behind out of bed, I powered up, tore through my emails and then commenced gaming! The Cantrell kids all went to school, including Jamison who also had a class at 8. The fact that it was nearly 8:30 for all of them only annoyed me a little. It was too late to have Jamison take notes. What a dolt! He arrived home again, and I sent Erik and Kayleigh to the new town (I have yet to remember the name of it). This was my very first time to take anyone there. I've yet to even tour San Sequoia. :open_mouth: I know, I know. . At any rate, the couple visited the bar. Erik cheerfully introduced himself to the barkeep and they became instant friends. I should have suspected something was up, because he only ordered a drink for himself, leaving his wife to order her own, what is up with that? What happened next was purely autonomous play.

Suddenly Erik erupted at Kayleigh. He gave her what looked like the what for, you know? As I watched a germ of an idea started to grow. The last update he gave her permission to write the book. The official Biography of one Erik James Cantrell. The dialogue jumped into my head so fast, I had to grab my pencil and some paper to capture it. Apparently, it was a steamy book, for which he was aghast. And he was quite annoyed with her for exposing their personal lives. She, in no uncertain terms, let him know that wasn't her doing, that her editor made those edits and told her it was too late to change the text back. Even though Kayleigh threatened to sue. Later, when they sat around the unusually quiet dinner table, Jamison caught them up on his day, including his being late for both classes. Then he made mention a classmate was busy reading Kayleigh's book and could he read it, too? Both parents snapped a resounding "No".
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,411 Member
    I created Epona from the Legend of Zelda series! She is one of my most beloved horse characters and I love having her in my game. Some of you may remember that I made her in Sims 3! Included a side-by-side to show. My main sim family adores her. :heart:
    sgju66j96ush.jpg
    2p4sl3oqkhv7.png

I "rescued" Amalthea, a wild unicorn. She loves sleeping in the barn. :star:
    6s0nxcshd8by.png
    b9z87yol93w0.png
    j6ofzmrd2ofn.png

Added Spirit & Family horses to the Nectar Duo townies, but used a new house to have enough ranch space for the horses. The foals are soooo cute! :heart:
    bdiug7tgbwcd.png
    autyv1zntz8l.png

All of my ranch/farm animals together! Love my animal family. :mrgreen:
    2pa3f6alrqhu.png
    25j4dkx6tgs9.png
    n3mq2pzn581m.png
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Kim loves nectar making. :D
    7haHlCs.png
    fjtVUOd.png

• Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,411 Member
    Princess Cordelia (Maxis made) riding Ginger (from Black Beauty, I have them all together) in Tartosa! :heart:
    Also tested out first person view on horseback.
    0uyln0npmbut.png
    kxfwxoheyj6f.png

Rescued a horse named Magnolia and she's perfect! Does have the fearful trait but otherwise is wonderful. One of my family's daughter, Avery, is riding her around Henford and so far no issues! :love:
    yfbbsb5y79s1.png
    61hgmbljgc8i.png

Rescued the little foal I named Stormy (added lightning bolt to forehead) and then decided to make their mom in CAS as they were constantly worried, poor thing. :star:
    9k1z1fctwt5y.png
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Polaris won 1st Place in the Ultimate Horse Championship. These are all of the family awards. Shadow won 1 gold and 3 silver (all in endurance riding) before retiring from shows, Pasha won 2 gold and 2 silver (all in jumping) before retiring. Their son Polaris was constantly training even without prompting so I decided that he would be my champion. He won 8 gold, 7 silver and 2 bronze (in all 4 categories *he did Western Pleasure 5x instead of 4 that's they he has 17 awards) before winning 1st Place gold in the Ultimate Horse Championship. He is now retired.
    xOxrw7n.png
    Post edited by UniqueKhaos on
  • Options
    I seduced Patchy
    OLbvQZG.png

Now he's the proud scarecrow of a little girl named Patricia - or Patty.

Also I kind of feel like this sums up the Sims 4
    xJgfUWe.png

Sentient scarecrow using the family computer that looks like a typewriter, toddler playing in the toilet, the only adult in the house is just standing there doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for hours, vague glimpse of a huge amount of tombstones in the backyard. THE SIMS 4.

Now today I have to make a public lot to put all the tombstones, they're crowding the yard!
  • Options
    MkinsMkins Posts: 79 Member
    I'm a huge FNAF fan and made the cast as humans in the SIMS 4. The Freddy Sim asked to stay at my Sim's place and he wanted to watch a movie. The choice he made was hilarious! If you know the plot of Five Night's At Freddy's, you'll get the morbid humor in this photo.

IKiSIUo.png
  • Options
    MrPlumbobMrPlumbob Posts: 339 Member
    edited July 2023
    Honestly not sure if this belongs in this thread, or the other "what happened in your game today" thread. This isn't an ongoing story, but I will be having a few more updates. Correct me if I should be in the other thread, please.

Today one of my teen sims, Abigail Williamson, aged up to young adult (this very rarely happens in my game since I play with aging off, but seeing as I'm playing in a spare copy of my main save until a few bugs get fixed, I figured I'd try aging up my teens.) Anyways, Abigail was glad to age up, as she's been wanting to move out on her own.
    This is Abby watching her mom Cynthia run on her treadmill, which Cynthia still does every day, and has done every day since I created the family.
    kq7jipZ.png
    Abby is really looking forward to moving out.
    CrVa2ek.png
    Abby called her realtor Donnie McCartney (through a mod I have) and he found her an apartment in San Myshuno.
    "Trust me Abigail," said Donnie, "you'll love this apartment! It's got mice I mean nice views! It's cheap too! It even has a balcony! Just sign here!"
    kcVuDtV.png
    "But... don't I need to read all of this paperwork first?" Abby asked.
    "Nah," said Donnie, "It's just a bunch of unimportant stuff about rent payments, utility bills...(mumbles):how you'll pay me before seeing the apartment... All you have to do is just sign it. Trust me. It'll be fine. I should mention, there is a... small formality that must be taken care of first."
    "And what might that be?" asked Abigail.
    Donnie shrugged and then casually said, "You just have to attend a meeting this Wednesday with the landlord. He'll talk to you and you'll sign some more stuff... no big deal really."
    Abby nodded hesitantly, then said, "Okay then, I'll sign."
    Donnie smiled a sneaky smile, "Great! great! Here, use my pen. It's good luck, ya know."
    With that, Abby signed the paperwork and their meeting was over.

Stay tuned! I'll be updating this when Abby has her meeting and moves into her new apartment.
  • Options
    Today, I bounced between my Main save and my new Ancestral save, which I am still in the midst of setting up. Erik held a concert, sat a photoshoot and then spent the rest of the night into the early morning recording songs for his 28th album. Jamison went off to Britechester-U for his two afternoon classes. He has already sat the final exams in two of his four classes, given his final presentation and sent in his Term Paper. He has his Last Day of School and then his grades will be revealed.

I'm a little bummed out to realize, (unless I'm doing something very wrong) that even with the number of Sims to a lot increased, there is no way to even rescue a horse. :( Which of the six kids do I have to drop, just so Erik can ride a horse, for pity's sake, or is it possible for him to ride another Sim's horse?

My Ancestor won't be able to have his own horse, either until he moves out, which should be fairly soon. I'm just waiting for him to graduate high school.

Erik has another nomination for Best Song, so it will be interesting to see if he wins, yet again. I'm never sure until the Award Show happens. (I don't take anything for granted. ) ;)
  • Options
    I'm a little bummed out to realize, (unless I'm doing something very wrong) that even with the number of Sims to a lot increased, there is no way to even rescue a horse. :( Which of the six kids do I have to drop, just so Erik can ride a horse, for pity's sake, or is it possible for him to ride another Sim's horse?

How many terms does Jamison have left at Britechester? Perhaps he could move out when he's finished to make room for the horse? I don't have the horse pack yet, so I'm not sure about him riding someone else's horse, but maybe have a neighbor or a friend get one and try it.
  • Options
    Today, Abby finally got moved into her apartment.

I had a mix up with my real estate mod (I misread the instructions) and the apartment ended up being rented by the entire family, rather than just Abby. I had to restore my save to the point I left off last night, and I had Abby move into an empty lot in Windenburg so that the apartment would be rented by her and not her family. She then called Donnie, her realtor again and he said that he couldn't find any apartments for her (I think he just wasn't looking lol) so I bypassed the mod and just moved her into the apartment. Because she couldn't have the interview and rent from the landlady through the mod, the furniture wasn't included in the weekly rent price so she bought it (mostly) unfurnished. It was paid for by her selling a violin for 15,000 that Father Winter gave her last Winterfest. (Those violins are expensive)
    EKGxr6I.png
    The apartment in the picture is 19 Culpepper House, which is the one with the "Needs TLC" lot trait. I've always liked the apartment, but I've never been a fan of the rats (the moodlets are too annoying). To fix this, I edited the objects in Sims 4 Studio so I can move and delete the items in the apartment. (The fuse box, the water pipes, the rats, and the roaches) but I decided to leave the fuse box and the water pipes to keep things interesting.

Abby also lost her laptop (due to me mistakenly clicking "reset object" on it.) Now it's just sitting at the local bar waiting for random townies to come in and use it. She can't afford another one so she had to go to the coffee shop to get her freelance programming work done. On the bright side, it did make for a cool screenshot.
    onm0GQo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top