Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I played a tiny bit today.
    For my White family, I moved out three of their teens. They have six kids in total, and I posted about them in an earlier post.
    I did motherlode, and moved out their daughter Snow White into Oasis Springs first, and then moved one of her sisters in with her.
    Finally, I moved their brother out, and made him their neighbor in Oasis Springs. I am debating whether to move one of his siblings in with him as well.
    I did it partly in case I want to have a Disney type Legacy with Snow White. Also, with six teens and two adults, meeting all their needs made the gameplay less fun. So, I can have them actually do stuff, and level them up.
    I also want their parents to have more room for more kids.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    edited April 2022
    So I had this one apartment neighbour who was constantly complaining about everything, one night he was being fairly obnoxiously loud, so with the inability to focus on something much more important, my witch upped and kicked down his door in and make him quieten himself, before his house would get set ablaze.
    q55PaNV.jpeg

He just came out later at 4pm in the afternoon and died... Not my Sims problem. Although it saved the trouble of lighting him on fire. So hey, I'll thank him for that.
    QyLNrbc.jpeg

Some neighbours, always making a big deal out of things...
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited April 2022
    Gabriel and Giselle got engaged V9gGT4L.png
    MZo63O4.png
    It was a long time coming - they have been on/off since they were teenagers and have 3 children together. Had they done it 10 years before, both of their lives would be way less complicated, but back then, neither was interested in a serious relationship. As it is now, Gabriel has a wife (who, to be fair, is also seeing other people as she does not believe in traditional marriage. They married both for money and for convinience´s sake) and more lovers than there are days in a week, while Giselle is already engaged to another man (the guy in a suit getting ready to order a drink. He knows about her relationship with Gabriel and is ok with it, because he is too busy with his career - he is a lawyer - and hobbies to give her the attention she needs. Plus he genuelly likes Gabriel.

Traumatizing various people with public woohoo RmLeXSK.png
    up3KohZ.png There are other options available, but both Giselle and Gabriel are obsessed with running all over Windenburg to woohoo in a park bush. Maybe it´s because they both love outdoors?
    Their kids live with Gabriel, but Giselle tries to visit at least once in a week to spend time with them. Feel the wraith of hangry toddlers HOUy8wQ.png Giselle brought chicken, since Gabriel only feeds them fish. bvVjdiN.png
    The toddlers have a different mother, but she is not around on regular basis, as she suffers from depression that she self-medicates with herbial smoke. But they have a loving father, million aunts and uncles, and many other available caretakers, so they are fine.

lPEx8P4.png
    3sPWTSj.png
    It´s much harder to take care of children when you can´t see their needs and can´t force them to stay put. Just when I thought that I had everyone at bed, one wandered off again. 27NOXs1.png

And some never went to bed to begin with MJ0Px3x.png

Excuse me, just what have you boys been doing at school today? Playing in mud? You did not look like this in the morningT7uFzjj.png

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited May 2022
    It was Halloween in my save and Russell Blaine carved pumpkins with his daughter Brianna and chatted with his husband William. Brianna's going through some childhood phase and she's angry all the time.

3XXDHGr.png
    Russell and William also spent time with their other kid, Jayden, who they recently adopted.
    xn9feOJ.png
    hGGtfNd.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,581 Member
    Spent time working on the future lot Brianna and Spock will live on. I still have to put the finishing touches on this lot and Erik's new house. I went in and got Wyvern Hall ready for the kids to invade Britechester-U. Only has a couple of hours to play. Hubby got off work early and we went into Boston to check out the Boston Tea Party Museum. I had a lot of fun!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Didn't play too much, but created two new families in my games.
    In my PC version, I created the Fox Fire family. The mother has fox ears and a tail. I used the mod from my K/DA Ahri mod for her. I named the matriarch Vixen. I downloaded the same Caleb Vatore, that I used to give Ahri in my K/DA game a child. I had Vixen have two sons and daughters. I made them all redheads, but one daughter and one son inherited Caleb's eye color. I gave the daughters the fox ears and tail. I deleted Caleb, and kept just Vixen and her children. I moved them into their own home, where the kids did their homework, and met the neighbors. Vixen doesn't like Don Lothario, because I tried to have her flirt with them, and they didn't like each other. Vixen and her family are in a separate save from my K/DA family, so the Don was a 'different' one. I plan to make the Fox Fire family the predecessors of a red-haired legacy. The females will have a 50/50 chance of having the ears and tail of a fox.
    Another family I created was for my Harry Potter save file on my PS4. I created an adult Harry and Ginny, who have no connections to the Weasley family, nor the other three families that are based on the toddler versions of the trio. I gave Harry the closest scar to canon, which the game tried to make a trait their kids could have. I gave Ginny her freckles, and brown eyes. I mixed their genes, and gave their son James black eyes and brown eyes. Their son Albus I gave black hair and green eyes. He is the only one that would be considered Harry's mini-me. I made their daughter Lily have red hair and green eyes, even though in canon she has brown eyes. I gave all the kids freckles, though. I moved them into an apartment, where James and Albus share a room, while Lily has her own room. Next time I play them, I plan to have them meet Rose and Hugo from one version of the Weasley family, and Bill and Charlie from another version.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,855 Member
    I'm letting Vlad and Callia enjoy their honeymoon, meanwhile it's back to my other story. Best friends Danielle and Summer are reunited in Tartosa and looking to celebrate that fact at the lounge. They started out with a few badly sung karaoke tunes and a couple of glasses of nectar. Eagle eyed viewers may notice that Summer is already starting to feel the effects of the drinks as she tries to grapple with the complexities of her left hand and why there isn't currently another glass of nectar in it.
    WzJLyAN.png?1
    ppMaSU7.png?1

After successfully completing their duet without being pelted with eggs or any other sort of airborne edibles, the girls adjourn to a nearby table. Summer having figured out the complexities of her hand, also figured how to use it to acquire and consume a few more glasses of nectar, which as you can see had absolutely no effect on her whatsoever.
    xCWdJKB.png?1

The girls partook in more badly sung karaoke and much catching up, before they retired for the evening.
    LT6MlLp.png?1
    rWNE5Ix.png?1

That's it for today, lots more to come, Under The Tartosan Sun....once Summer recovers.

• Options
    @DaniRose2143 Thank you for my morning chuckle. What a delight.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I'm glad you enjoyed that and got a chuckle to start your day. I'm finding that Summer is a treasure when it comes to facial expressions. That's like the fifth time she's given me a perfectly timed look. When I get home I need to post the close ups I have of her.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab talked Nina into leaving the criminal career. He offered to pay her way through college if she would become a secret agent and spy on the European crime families instead. Watch out Villereals!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Well, I just powered up my game and I have to say I'm gobsmacked. I could swear I left off in the wee hours of the morning, Thursday and dark, yet it's now around 4:30PM. :open_mouth: It's not supposed to run after we shut down. I'm uncertain what to make of that. Once Erik gets back from his concert and photoshoot (he's won Best Song six times so far and is quite a hot commodity, I'll take the household into cas.fulleditmode, as I just learned about flower on the chest), via MWS. Must equip the parents with their boutonnieres and the ladies with their corsages, after all, before the wedding.

Another odd thing I came across as I play this game. After I fixed up the bride's family, with the flowers for the wedding, I went back to the groom's household. I was given the choice of which Sim to play. This puzzled me, because when I left them, everybody was at home. Joey was somewhere else. So, I decided to see just what my Genius was up to. Not a lot, but he was wearing clothing I hadn't selected for him. I was so impressed with his new look; I snapped a photo. It's a good thing, too. I sent him home, and since it's HOT outside, Kayleigh, the bride, called for a Water balloon fight. As the Sims gathered, I decided to switch out their clothing to something more appropriate. Joseph showed up in his I'm a University Professor dullsville suit. Joey, also showed up in his new togs. While I changed his clothing via MCCC/dresser, I took a moment to see if I had merely forgotten the outfit he was in. No. I didn't give it to him. Nice Leather jacket, black, w/zippers, jeans, a scarf on his head and sunglasses. It's a good look for him. Guess he's finally forcing himself out of his shyness? Otherwise, whose been playing my game?

ETA: While at the Rehearsal Dinner, Spock on his own, took Brianna by the hand. Mind you, a few game days past, I had her serve him tea showing her acceptance of the terms of the pre-arranged marriage. So far, I repeat, so far they are not officially engaged. (Unless I got up in the middle of the night and got them engaged.) In fact, I almost switched households so he could do the honors. But, it was too close in time to the Dinner Event. While the two are busy holding and kissing hands and getting all dewy-eyed, I get a popup suggesting what a beautiful ceremony that Brianna and Spock were exchanging vows! This is unacceptable. I have plans for their ceremony and it's not supposed to take place in the middle of her brother's Rehearsal Dinner! I suppose I could always exit without saving to fix this. Right now I feel as if the lunatics are running the asylum…

And, since I am about to exit without saving, this is what happened in my game today. Don't be surprised if it's similar to what my next gaming session turns out to be. Give or take an event or two. :open_mouth:
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I rotated to a few new households and placed a bunch of lots before I got frustrated. Somehow my game kicked Becca Clarke and Julia Wright out of university and put them into separate households, although I’ve never played them. So I moved Julia to San Myshuno and Becca to Evergreen Harbor. Becca dropped out of university and is working part time in retail. I’m not sure what Julia will do just yet.

Conifer Station is glitching and will not modernize the shell apartments and houses. I’m just going to leave it as is and hope an update will fix it because this is my base save and I’m not restarting.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    My sim Bella had this vampire boyfriend/ baby daddy Jonathan, who she had intended to break up with for a while now, as he had both turned out to be her long-lost cousin, and she realized that she was still in love with her ex (who wants nothing to do with her). But between being a single mother, world-famous classical musician and hobby astronaut, she never found a right moment to do it. Untill yesterday I got the notification that Jonathan had met the sun. Oops.
    Now I don't know what to do about it: leave things as they are? ressurrect him? have her summon his ghost to break up with him?

Ha ha, wonderful! Place some flowers in the grave and call it a day, or night since the dude was a vampire.

Unless she needs a resurrected vampire/ghost ex skulking around in the background.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,657 Member
    edited May 2022
    Oberon Lazuli has taken on a young protégé at The Blue Moon. She turned up in the guest rooms, where she had been staying for a while. She seems young, but her actual age is anyone's guess. She's willing to work for tips plus room and board. She cleans, waits on customers and is learning to mix drinks, while Oberon tries to figure out how she evaded detection for so long.

cTxMga2.png
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I'm glad you enjoyed that and got a chuckle to start your day. I'm finding that Summer is a treasure when it comes to facial expressions. That's like the fifth time she's given me a perfectly timed look. When I get home I need to post the close ups I have of her.

Just to be clear, it wasn't merely her facial expressions but the verbiage you used about her left hand having problems. Well done. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Am in the midst of playing my game. I decided to do a game save recovery. I replayed the Rehearsal Dinner and now the families have assembled for the wedding. Strange how the weather decided to go from cloudy/rain to sunny. But I will take what I can get. The wedding is about to start. I decided to send up one Sim, which I will do until all three bridesmaids have walked the runner. Two of the groomsmen walked together mostly on their own. I will send the Sim of Honor (Best Man) shortly. Right now, the Officiant's young daughter is levitating before the wedding arch. Can somebody please tell me why?

Stay tuned for more wedding blues chaos!

Had to cheat Thorne Bailey to send him home. He continues to stand right in front of the wedding arch. So, of course the Attention Hound had to walk down the aisle just as the bride was about to make her way up to the arch. It took forever and a day for the couple to exchange their vows, but finally, the deed was done. They all gathered for the recessional, but Kayleigh had to step around those blocking the runner. (Story of this wedding.) At least this go-around Erik wasn't busy getting liquored up before the ceremony, so it's a slight, very slight improvement. There was no cutting of the cake, sadly. I guess there is some confusion as to whether we remove the cake topper, but I never once saw a command for the couple to cut the cake. Just to feed each other a bite. (I have to be missing it somewhere.) At any rate, suddenly the event was over before the couple even danced the slow dance. And there was no setting for slow music. I turned off the DJ unit and they commenced a slow dance but quit shortly thereafter. Sadness. No bubbles, no confetti, no dancing for the guests. They were all home by 8:24 in the evening. :open_mouth: Not only that, but I provided a double bed for the newlyweds, yet even after I clicked on it for the couple to consummate their marriage, guess where I found them?

In his parents' bed, of course. There is just something so inherently wrong with that.

Basically, it was sheer pandemonium. I am not a happy camper. So, don't be surprised if when I finally get back to my gaming rig, I do a save recovery and try it all over again. (We can call this the wedding rehearsal(s).)

I honestly don't know how people can play this game or any game on WYFI. Not only that, but this video card has changed the colors from what I see in CAS and what appears in game. No, not happy at all.

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options

Just to be clear, it wasn't merely her facial expressions but the verbiage you used about her left hand having problems. Well done. :)

Thank you @GalacticGal! That means a lot coming from you. I just happened to notice the way she was looking at her hand and it cracked me up. Like, where did this come from?🤣
  • Options
    Okay, I went ahead and did a save recovery. I ran through the Rehearsal Dinner, again. Got to the wedding and learned the wedding cake MUST be on a Dining Room Table, in order for the bride & groom to cut it together. After a lot of nonsense, my couple is finally married. I also removed from the venue what appeared to be over-sized wedding arches. The only thing that really went wrong, besides the heat of the day, was the fact the Flower Pal failed to show up until the nuptials were complete Face/palm. I have some really adorable photos of her from the first three tries. I can piece the best pictures together to tell the tale.
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    edited May 2022
    I made this handsome guy, Ahmad Roe. He lives in San Myshuno, works part time as a landscaper and will be attending university soon (waiting on scholarship application results). He's currently dating Miko Ojo, he proposed and she rejected him. I guess he'll try once more and if she says no, he's breaking up with her. He also has a random townie for a roommate and does odd jobs to bring in extra money.

ikqvIl4m.png?1

Bonus pic of the couple moments before she rejected his proposal.
    BFaGl71m.jpg?1

ETA: He got into university and won 2 of the 3 scholarships he applied for so free ride plus a refund since he's only doing 3 classes at a time. I also forgot to mention that he produces music to supplement his income as well.
  • Options
    Considering today is May 4th and I haven't played the Batuu pack in almost a year I had to dust it off and send Liberty Lee to join the Resistance.

Here she is in the Cantina trying to subtly discover where to find the Rebel encampment.
    SwniM3p.png?1

Liberty losing almost all her credits trying to beat Hondo at Sabacc, time to find the Resistance before she's completely broke.
    ci0NcDJ.png?1

Resistance found, entry gained, ignite the spark!
    lGwOTPm.png?1
  • Options
    I played with my White family today on my PC. I have a version of them on my PS4 and PC. Just a recap, the mother black with brown eyes and black hair, and the father is white with blonde hair and blue eyes.
    I moved out the rest of their kids, and have their three sons living together, and their three daughters living together. I wanted to do a teen only play through, along with family play. I have the siblings being neighbors to one another.
    Another thing I did was edit four more teens into the family. I chose the gender the game defaulted to, so it was a 50/50 chance of what gender the kid would be, I just made them teens and mixed their parents. I created their 7th child, who I named Ebony, she got all of her traits of her mother. I stopped for a moment, and had her do her homework. I decided I wanted to have more kids.
    I went back to edit mode, and created an 8th and 9th child for them, the 8th child was a girl, and the 9th was a boy. On the first role the girl had dark hair, brown skin, and blue eyes. I named her Katara after Avatar the Last Airbender. Her brother had similar looks, so I named him Sokka. In canon, I know he is the older brother, but for my game he is younger. Finally, there is Bianca, who ended up looking exactly like her mom, but with blue eyes.
    I had all the new teens work on their homework, but since Ebony was made first, she finished her homework, so I had her visit her other siblings. She met her sisters first, and when she got hungry, I had her try and make food there. Her sister Snow White considered it was rude, and told her off for it. Ebony and Snow White didn't get along well, but Ebony and her other sisters had a good interaction. I then had Ebony, and her three other sisters visit their brothes, so Ebony can introduce herself to them. She hit it off better with all her brothers than her sisters. The other siblings immediately caught up with each other as well. Finally, I took Ebony, and her six older siblings, and had them all visit the White household. The Six older siblings met their other three younger siblings, and they all got along. Snow White seemed to favor her other new siblings, and didn't care much for Ebony, though. I switched over to Bianca, and had her meet a female Sim I created named Rose, who was a teen. She flirted with her, and the two hit is off at the moment. The older White siblings stayed for awhile, until it became late, and then they went home.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Me: Alright! New video card installed, let's boot up The sims 4.

The Sims 4: WTH? Nvidia 3080 Ti? Never heard of it.
    Whatever, I will set for Ultra, but you get what you get.
    05-05-22_1-20-03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Me: 25 frames per second? WTH?

The game isn't playing nicely with my new card, but after a minute or so, the frames do return to match my 144 Hz rate of my monitor.
    I worried there for a moment, but I haven't played extensiveness yet. I just had my sims travel to different worlds and have not had a crazy drop in frames. So it may only happen when loading the game for the first time.

It may be that this was happening with my old card as well, but I only noticed it because I had a different expectation with the new card.
    Any way it is buttery smooth now, once I get past whatever the game is doing when it first loads up.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Lots of stuff happened today for me with my Sims, not in a single Sim day though. I haven't been playing much lately because I've been distracted with RuneScape and Petz too much, so I've done a lot of catching up with my Sims. Joshua got to the top of his painting career, Brodie got to level 10 fitness, Jodie keeps feeling way too flirty for my liking, Sylas has been in a foul mood due to everything, and Wren's been the only one who's wanted to do any cleaning up after herself.

They've also been doing a lot of laundry and repairing and mopping up.

That and Tegan's been enjoying the pool. Every chance she gets, she's in there, if she's not running around the entire time or wanting to breed.

PdUk5AV.png
    G1E8Uk7.png
    rTNMyxQ.png
    UA6IMSA.png

With Bouncer too.
    hsOqrPd.png
    002Hh30.png

With daddy.
    zueqpbI.png
    IzecVm1.png
    OgfUrbO.png

With Wren and her friends.
    BDpaDHO.png
    BHRU4SP.png
    GwsW2LM.png

She just loves swimming!
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    vanbroseevanbrosee Posts: 42 Member
    My sim got asked on a date so she showed up, all dressed up, at the restaurant. Only to get stood up (probably a glitch - but I turned it into a part of the story). It's her third date that went horribly. Previously, with a different guy, he asked her out only to tell her not to call him again. I'm glad she's a vampire, because with aging on and her luck she would never start a new generation.
    jw6ecg6uon4z.png
    Gen 8 - Adelaide Dockery-Lyman

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top