Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @simgirl1010 That is such a beautiful art center. I love what you did with the painting circle. My sims would love to join your art club. <3
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    edited May 2022
    Lunar Seven added a "Room of Calmness" to his underground bunker.

01-Doorway-to-calm.jpg

02-Calming-yoga.jpg

03-Calm-room.jpg

04-Calming-meditation.jpg

05-Calming-levitation.jpg

So now when he freaks out because his butler and his servo are having a conversation, he has somewhere he can go and calm down.

(Actually, I just needed to move his original yoga mat to a new location so I could finish making the nursery, for baby Tranquility soon-to-age-up to toddler plans, and I got carried away.) :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @GlacierSnow That room really does evoke calmness. I love it. It almost makes me want to get the Courtyard Oasis kit.
  • GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    My News feed have been empty for two or three days now. Is it just me?
    ExjoKOn.jpg
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    edited May 2022
    My News feed have been empty for two or three days now. Is it just me?
    ExjoKOn.jpg

I haven't gotten much news lately. My feed is full but it's stuff from a creator I follow, a couple of sims I uploaded, and 4 Maxis favorites. Otherwise it's been dead.
    haneul wrote: »
    That room really does evoke calmness. I love it. It almost makes me want to get the Courtyard Oasis kit.

@haneul Thanks! I wasn't originally going to buy any kits. Most of them don't interest me, and the price per item is a bit higher than the stuff packs. But with "Courtyard Oasis", "Blooming rooms", and "Decor to the Max" I fell in love at first sight, kept going back over and over to salivate over them, and finally broke down and bought them for myself as a birthday treat. :lol: I'm glad I did, because they are so much exactly my style, and I've already been using them a lot. I used those kits along with "Paranormal", "Strangerville", and "Vampires" and a couple other packs to make this house for the April Blueprint build, if you haven't seen it:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/999418/love-lies-here-glaciersnows-entry-for-the-april-2022-blueprint-build-challenge
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    @simgirl1010 That is such a beautiful art center. I love what you did with the painting circle. My sims would love to join your art club. <3

@OhMyHemsworth thanks! I think my next hangout is going to be a craft center for my needlework club.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Just moments ago, after they had woohoo, Erik got up out of bed and decided to take a Selfie while in his pjs. :open_mouth: Unfortunately, since he got married, he's been doing this a lot. Is he worried his fans will no longer find him attractive? So much so that he must 'thirst-trap' them? Sadly, for him, Kayleigh also saw him doing this. She had a thumbs down image in her thought bubble. Poor thing. I decided she should Tell Story of Wedding, as a little reminder, perhaps …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

@OhMyHemsworth thanks! I think my next hangout is going to be a craft center for my needlework club.

That sounds epic! I hope you share it here, I would love to see it.
    I thought some build mode therapy would be just the thing to clear my mind. I whipped up a quick renovation for 17 Culpepper. There's still some decorating left to do and play testing. If all goes well, which it should, I will have this up on my gallery tomorrow evening at the latest. No CC in this.

The living room and kitchen area use a lot of stuff from DHD, it's almost exclusively that pack. There are a couple of pieces that aren't.
    sN1BKdC.png?1
    DP5ao0j.png?1

The bedroom and bathroom are a mix of DHD, Eco Life, and base game
    g4VsoG7.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Very pretty renovation @DaniRose2143 :)

gen3-banner.png
    @mightysprite Thank you so much! I will post pic of the final product when I upload it tomorrow. I just have a few little details to add to it.

I was amazed at how well it turned out since I only spent a little over an hour on it. It usually takes a 3 or 4 hours to do even a little apartment like that.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    edited May 2022
    Guess who stopped by at Old Salt House Shopping Mall today to try on some rather fancy outfit...

20220518e.jpg

She left without buying...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    Spring Celebration coming up. Lunar wants to make sure the place looks festive and welcoming for the Flower Bunny's visit.

Spring-Decorations-01.jpg

Nailed it!

Spring-decorations-02.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • SnowkittySnowkitty Posts: 13 New Member
    So here's an update on Damien and Noa Gilmore! Noa is a teenager and dating Cassandra Goth, while Damien is about to turn into an elder. Noa has had a fairly simple childhood, very protected by his dad. They moved to Sulani in honour of his mother Sirena, while Noa was still a toddler. Noa and Damien went camping and got really close during his childhood. Of course when Noa turned into a teenager and came into his mermaidic powers, Damien was a bit freaked. He didn't handle it as well as he should, and now Noa has a festering grudge towards Damien. Damien has since gotten passed his shock, and is trying to make it better between them again, because he still adores Noa. Noa is a genious, and gets straight A's in school, and going to night classes (mod by Zer0), to hopefully get the best scolarship for university, so he can get a bit away from his dad, and be independant. Noa and Cassandra went on a date to this spa area in Sulani, which has small apartments they can stay in, and they decided to finally spend their first night together. Now, despite Noa being a genious, he forgot one simple thing. Condoms. Next time Cassandra came by Noa's place, was to inform him of the fact that she's pregnant. Noa is not ready to become a dad yet. He had his whole future planned out! He wanted to go to university, and then become a scientist, and he wasn't even sure Cassandra was the one he wanted to spend his life with.

(I had planned for Cassandra to be his first gf, the one who'd 'pop his cherry', while being best friends with someone named Marci Whitley, another mermaid, that he was gonna end up with after university. While in uni he was gonna keep experimenting, while Marci would be there for him as his best friend. He was gonna break up with Cassandra right before becoming a young adult, keeping her as his first love, but not the serious kind that would last throughout his life. This took me for a spin, I'll be honest! What I think will happen, is Cassandra will get an abortion, since her parents are outraged, and her and Noa will break up, because it completely ruined their relationship. Damien will be very disappointed in Noa, which might further damage their relationship, until Noa moves out and they get a better relationship again)
  • SnowkittySnowkitty Posts: 13 New Member
    Well, I changed my mind! Cassandra will give birth to the baby, but she won't have anything to do with the child, per the Goth's wishes. Noa will become closer with his dad again, and stay living in Sulani, while getting help from his dad to get a degree.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    So, I did a little checking up on my worlds, since I haven't had a chance to play much. A few townies died as well as a couple of townies I made and left for the game to play. One family in Sulani has been busy. They've adopted two kids and have one of their own on the way. They already have two daughters. I should probably give them a bigger house. I also had to play fashion cop on a bunch of Selvadoradian townies.

Meanwhile, Dominic Fyres visit to The Blue Moon was met with a bit of skepticism.
    bdN4yNK.png

Guidry and Mayor Whiskers seem be be getting along well.
    U9kS3eX.png

And, even in the Magic Realm, a cat's gonna cat.
    uCvbZDi.png

• xxboahancockxxboahancock Posts: 21 Member
    So my villain-y Sim went to her first day of work today, but after work, I just noticed that her tab shows that she is still at work but she's not, she's in fact taking a cold shower due to relieve her anger because apparently, she's having the worst-day-ever! Sad thing is there are tasks that she can't do because of this. Can someone help meee?
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    Just have them leave work early or take into cas should bring them home.
  • xxboahancockxxboahancock Posts: 21 Member
    @bandit5 the CAS worked, thanks! But it seems like I have to do it every day that she goes to work.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I finally caved and put an archway from underneath the back staircase into the laundry room. Louise got herself trapped there, AGAIN. Other than that, nothing to report. Once again, I'm on the road. I would love to report I'm on a book tour, but no. This is just for fun. I messed around with the copied save I was playing while in MA just over a week ago. I had Erik ask Quinn Tomlin to be his Ring Bearer, got through the Rehearsal Dinner and just had assembled the families at the Wadding venue before I had to shut down. Had a very nice Anniversary Dinner with my Hubby of 48 years. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    3CzdfjQ.png
    Don and Dina tie the knot at a mostly successful wedding.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    @bandit5 the CAS worked, thanks! But it seems like I have to do it every day that she goes to work.

if have mods take them out and see if it happens after mods out delete game cache after taking mods out. See if it happens with mods out if it does not you have a mod that needs updating.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    edited May 2022
    I mostly did house keeping today, getting some wardrobes lined out and setting some MCCC settings. But, I did drop in on Morgyn in the Magic Realm. He was chatting with a girl in Caster's Alley and I caught this reaction to something she said.

ejI2cNG.png

I laughed way too hard at that.
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Oh it's been awhile since I had the urge to just blab in here, as most days are pretty much, well, normal days.

But this go around I did have something happen!

The fame opprtunties from Get Famous during careers are so underrated. Likely because it's actually something meanigful happening as a choice of whether you want fame and fortune...or whether that'll dovetail your career. Or give you an out, as in this case!

My whole goal with Kiki Vivine was that she was investigating the Landgraab family enterprises and this just gave the opprotunity I needed to push that story along. Now the Landgraab's are busted and they'll either need to reset their criminal career, or-

Hmm. I should have them 'arrested.' AKA thrown into the other households bin! (Where neighborhood stories might just bring their lives to an early end, bloodthirsty as it is) Things to do when next time I play the game!

But for Kiki, she discarded her name and fully eloped with her boyfriend and moved out of Oasis Springs and into Brindleton Bay. She's now Kayla Knoles and is living a normal life as an average wife! Even joined the Culinary career alongside her spouse, potentally going for the bartender career path. But also she's continuing her Serial Romantic ways. Her husband knows, by the by and is like "Eh, as long as I'm your number one!" Essentally because I got the Free Love NAPs up and available and I presume that would have required a talk about Kayla's smooching ways.

Besides which, she does make time for him! (Thank ye, positive flirty sentiments towards Jeff that I direct at him)

Townie/NPC lore nerd!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top