Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 42 Member
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DB264C34F66611EA8008C2DBEBA66C98

Shapeshifter Lato simply can't leave other sims things alone. On Batuu, he swipes a object from a very powerful sim and is soon the most wanted sim in the galaxy. Lato doesn't know what the thing he swiped but he does know he can't give it back. Captain John finds Lato hiding on his ship and agrees to help him escape and get the object to safety, for a fee. Together with the ships mechanic Epi from the waterworld Okeanos and her robo dog 3DD-E, they will become unlikey heroes.#GLovelysQCC#Batuu
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Welcome to our forum challenge family @SSSue1106 ;) We're all happy to have new creative friends to get to know & support in the gallery as well as here! I've loved your entries and am excited to see what you continue to do in future challenge themes. Thanks @Flash5 for showing Sue the ropes here πŸ’œ

I've been looking forward to today, Friday, so I can finally relax and enjoy all of the imaginative, fun & dramatic story lines & screenshots about Batuu. You all did not disappoint! Thank you for filling this thread once again with your creativity, humor and wit. Reading through the latest entries had me smiling, laughing and rooting for all of your sims!

I wanted to share some awesome news with you, just in case you hadn't heard yet .. our very own forum friends @Flash5 @divanthesimmer @RethaSim @FrankieDanySIMS and @lisabee2 have recently received Maxis Faves! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ CONGRATULATIONS! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Here are the links to their creations if you want to give them a little celebratory love:
    Carlos & Chew-Chow
    Scoundrels & Scavengers
    My Star Wars Crew
    BATUU smuggler thief lair
    Zoom Room

The time has also come for me to whip up a new QCC theme! I'm working on it now and will post it here soon so stay tuned πŸ˜πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    Welcome to our forum challenge family @SSSue1106 ;) We're all happy to have new creative friends to get to know & support in the gallery as well as here! I've loved your entries and am excited to see what you continue to do in future challenge themes. Thanks @Flash5 for showing Sue the ropes here πŸ’œ

I've been looking forward to today, Friday, so I can finally relax and enjoy all of the imaginative, fun & dramatic story lines & screenshots about Batuu. You all did not disappoint! Thank you for filling this thread once again with your creativity, humor and wit. Reading through the latest entries had me smiling, laughing and rooting for all of your sims!

I wanted to share some awesome news with you, just in case you hadn't heard yet .. our very own forum friends @Flash5 @divanthesimmer @RethaSim @FrankieDanySIMS and @lisabee2 have recently received Maxis Faves! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ CONGRATULATIONS! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Here are the links to their creations if you want to give them a little celebratory love:
    Carlos & Chew-Chow
    Scoundrels & Scavengers
    My Star Wars Crew
    BATUU smuggler thief lair
    Zoom Room

The time has also come for me to whip up a new QCC theme! I'm working on it now and will post it here soon so stay tuned πŸ˜πŸ’œ

Thank you so much for the shoutout, Lisa! I really appreciate it! Congrats to everyone who got curated! <3
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Congratulations to everyone who received Maxis Faves! πŸŽ‰ 🎊 πŸŽ†
  • Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    edited September 2020

Hi, thanks @GLovely1 for congrats πŸ₯° and for sweet feedback on having nice time reading the backstories and watching the new CAS entries πŸ€©πŸ€—

7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    I'm just to green for this. I've been trying for days to upload my household and story (never used the forum before).

Hi, @SSSue1106 when you'll be admitted to post the pics you'll need to insert the image LINK:
    you can get the pic from Maxis gallery by RIGHT CLICK (on the image in the same screen from where you get the link to the creation) and selecting: "open image in another tab" ... then copy that link (that is the link to the IMAGE) and paste it in the little box in the forum post MENU BAR (I mean the one with the little image icon) and press ENTER πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒ
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member

Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    TWENTIETH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨ GIVEAWAY ROUND βœ¨πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Creative Direction & Rules:

Boy oh boy do I have something new for all of you! It's one thing us sim fans dream of someday being ~ Leading a creative team to develop the exact pack you want to play ~ So, you're HIRED! In our imaginations that is, into the game developing ranks of EA! If this were real, wouldn't that just make your entire day?! Right now, in this challenge, you have the responsibility to design the next Expansion Pack or Game Pack for the Sims and dream it into reality! You're in complete control to make your Sims dream pack whole ;)

Your challenge:
    We live in a passionate, opinionated simming community and while I don't care to see the negativity, I do love to see opinions & visions of what could be our next Sims in game activity! I'm betting on the fact that you're minds are already going into over-drive thinking of everything you'd love to see come alive. Keeping things connected is what is going to make things challenging. Please, we don't need to see a long list of random things you want in this game. What we do need is one whole, connected conceptual outline of the pack you'd love to see in some future time. In your description, most importantly, your pack needs a name. Then, describe some of the things we'd see in your vision of this new game. Stick to your pack's theme as you share as many things you can dream up so we can all imagine playing with all of your proposed new stuff! The sky's the limit so get with it!

Please include anything you choose and just in case your creative juices aren't flowing, here are some questions to get you going: What's your new game world name? What does your game world look like? Are there new creatures/sims who live in this world? Are there new careers for sims? What about new interactions, skills, aspirations or even hidden parts of the game that players can unlock? What new items come in build/buy or CAS?

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery.

END DATE ~ FRIDAY 10/2 12:00 PM MST however it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some awesomely created households to nominate ;) I'm so thrilled Maxis faves are back so you can be sure I'll be sharing some of your creations on the nominations page as always πŸ’œ

Rules:
    1. Your description should include the new title of your Sims EP or GP and the best highlights of what your new pack has to offer.
    2. You may have 1 to 8 sims in your household, any age and pets are welcome.
    3. Remember to go for the "WOW" factor in looks & fashion creativity! Use what we have currently in CAS that would represent your new pack.
    4. Style ALL outfits to reflect your new sims game pack. Make sure the first one represents your pack theme best.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. Only Maxis poses
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨ GIVEAWAY ROUND βœ¨πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

There will be at least one winner who will receive the EP, GP or Stuff Pack of their choice! You know me well enough to know that I never stop at just one lol πŸ˜‚ Please have fun and as always share your creative best with us! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited September 2020
    Congrats for the Maxis favourites! :D

ETA: The new theme sounds fun!!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    Thanks so much for being a huge supporter of our forum family @xamira99 πŸ’œ I'm looking forward to what kind of new sims game pack you can dream up! Have fun & happy creating! :D
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Congrats to the winners of this challenge and everyone who got a Maxis fave!!! <3 Life got a little busy for me these last two weeks so sadly I didn't get a chance to participate in the Star Wars challenge, but hopefully I can find some time for the new challenge to design my own dream pack, how fun!!

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited September 2020
    Congrats to the winners of the maxis nominations You all deserve it!! :blush:

. WOW... this next challenge is a very unique and fun idea. And I want to get started right away. Haha, I already have an idea!!!

Also, I apologize in advance if my idea ends up being similar to someone elses. I've had this idea in mind for awhile and any similarities are not intentional.
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge: 20 - Create a game pack
    Entry: Jayson Zombie
    Story:
    In the run down, seemingly abandoned, town of Dusty Meadows don’t mistake the quiet with peace. Stay on your guard because the town is actually infested with… ZOMBIES. There is a new occult sim type of zombie that is able to revert back to regular sim form. The zombie aspect only comes out when the sim is allowed to get too hungry. When that happens, the sim turns into a zombie and eats the nearest sims until satiated. New careers available would include: cemetery caretaker, gravedigger, and zombie hunter. In addition to the new occult sim, there will be a new aspiration of Zombie Killer whose goal is to protect simkind from hungry zombies.

New CAS features would include the ability to place new skin features on the arms and legs (such as scratches and scars) in addition to the face. There would also be more clothing that is ripped up or otherwise rough looking.
    jayson-zombie-attributes_orig.png
    jayson-zombie-outfits_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone! For this week's challenge the theme I went by is monarchy/kingdom and it is for a game pack. The title of the pack is "Kings & Queens". Players have the ability to create and run a kingdom of their own in their home worlds (and sub worlds as well). There are no new skills/careers, but monarchy themed CAS items, a new role of King & Queen while the kingdom is run by the player, collectibles in the gem/rock category and related interactions.

Title: The Monarchs
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/13FA08ABFAA311EA83498433072D7551

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Such a fun theme this week! Shared my entry this afternoon, hope you like them. x <3

Going For Gold (Poe Diemme & Goldie Medahl)
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4BC44653FB5411EA8A75C820D9AD317F

The Sims Olympics Village opens for your Sims athlete, with new events & venues in which they can all compete. Every week the Games are played, choose from the list of sports, there’s track & field & weight lifting & tennis on the courts. The pack will be inclusive, there’ll be Paralympics too, Sims of all abilities are very overdue. Come to watch or sample all the merch that will be sold, or train up your own athlete & attempt to take home Gold! by#Flash5Carter1 for#GLovelysQCC
  • Options
    I wanted to join in the challenge fun this time so I hope you enjoy my sample entry 🎡 It's all about the bands!

🎡 "Breakout Bands" 🎡

Want to make it as a band? Go to the land that gives your crew opportunity to do what they do best. "Rockport" will get you ahead of the rest! It's all about how your band can gel to get crowds to swell! A massive career progression is built from garage starter to gigging at ranked bars. Ultimately reaching the height of 5 stars at Red Rocks! New instruments are at your fingertips, including drums, bass, sax, flute, harp, cello, banjo & harmonica. PRETEND Sims EP coming soon! 🎡

[img][/img]P1OKuV2.png
    [img][/img]1WtCTLG.png
    [img][/img]C50Rhn7.png
    [img][/img]ltM7WzB.png

I hope you all have a blast imagining up your dream Sims game pack! Imaginations and game pack wants will certainly cross over I'm sure so don't worry about potential similarities please @MeowchaFrappe πŸ’œ Just have fun in your creativity! I can't wait to see what you and the rest of us do!

@Flash5 @pagounis and @icanhassims ~ I had such a great time seeing and reading through your entries on the gallery and now here too. Of course now I'm wanting all of your proposed packs asap! πŸ˜πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    @GLovely1 Ahh! Your idea seems so fun!!!

And thank you so much for saying I don't need to worry about that. :heart: I just don't wanna get accused of copying anyone.
  • Options
    ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    edited September 2020
    I've always wanted a fairies game pack. The game pack would have a new occult lifestate: fairy. Fairies would be magical tricksters of either the Summer Court or the Winter Court. Fairies of either court would be able to forge magical contracts with mortal Sims; said contracts would grant the mortal Sim what they most desire (money, love, children, etc) but at a cost and often with unpredictable results. The gallery link for what I think the pack could look like is here.

Tesni here is an example of a Summer fairy. Summer fairies have mischief as a favorite pastime, but they mean no harm and simply don't realize how fragile mortals can be. A contract with a Summer fairy is not as dangerous as one with a Winter fairy, but Summer fairies are still likely to twist the wording of a contract for their own amusement.

WXMUHS4.png

Eirwen here is an example of a Winter fairy. Winter fairies are just as mischievous as their Summer kin, but malice motivates every trick a Winter fairy plays on a mortal. When a Winter fairy makes a contract with a mortal, the Winter fairy is hoping to kill the mortal by whatever clever ways they can think of to twist the contract to a deadly end.

KFkqnFB.png

Fairies of both courts live in the hidden Fairy Realm. Half of the realm suffers an endless winter and is covered in snow and ice whereas the other half is perpetually warm with an eternal summer where greenery overtakes the landscape. Only fairies may safely enter the Fairy Realm; mortals risk death from exposure to the elements should they try to enter.

Edited to change the Summer fairy's outfits; she needed a more summery vibe.
    Post edited by ZebSims on
  • Options
    @GLovely1 Ahh! Your idea seems so fun!!!

And thank you so much for saying I don't need to worry about that. :heart: I just don't wanna get accused of copying anyone.

Your post made me remember back a few weeks now to when @divanthesimmer (dear friend) and I used the same items on our Sim entries by total coincidence - have a look at the bottom of page 17 of this thread ... it amazes me that it doesn't happen more often (there are, after all, a limited number of items) but you most certainly won't be accused of copying - don't fear that for one moment. <3

Do your thang & I can't wait to see it! x
  • Options
    @GLovely1 .... I am so sorry to inform you .... Mr Fender broke up the band and moved into my game where he is soon to be pursued by the town's single (and otherwise) ladies, and gentlemen for the purposes of lurve!! B)
  • Options
    @Flash5 Thank you so much, you're all too kind. Honestly. :heart:

@ZebSims Ooh. I am loving your theme. I absolutely adore faerie mythology with the different courts and what not!
  • Options
    Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    There are so many cool entries already! @icanhassims I love your zombie idea :D@pagounis I am right there with you on the monarch idea - I wonder, would you like medieval, or any time period? @GLovely1 that's the idea I had - we must be on the same wavelength :D@ZebSims Your fairies are beautiful and I agree - I would love to see them too!

Congratulations to all the Maxis favs and to everyone who has fun with these challenges. I'm going to give this a lot of thought and post something today β™₯
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Name of my entry: Rockabilly BOUNCE bros

LINK to gallery: https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/60E4BD27FCED11EA869FC4D54877A159

Name of the pack: "Roaring 50ies"

New game pack wish
    the game pack I'd like is about music and fashion in the fifties style...
    in the music pack my interest seems to match @GLovely1 (we got some similar taste 😁 ) but mine is fully connected with the style and fashion of the 50ies (my big passion for the 50ies was yet expressed with my rockabilly dog / rockabilly collab challenge with Lisa) and of course swing music 🀩
    I really like a double bass and a drum set to be inserted in TheSims4 ... and maybe some horns too (as I like also very much rhythm'n'blues)
    but I find mainly necessary the rhythm session: I played for many years electric bass in rock'n'roll and jazz swing so even an electric one would be welcome (but acoustic is better!!!) ... I also would love to see in theSims4 some jive acrobatic dancing ... soooo cool 😍
    ... and many many 50ies outfits and hair styles / wigs

Backsory: ... read under the characters pictures (each character has a different one)
    ... and ... the DOG ???
    Wasn't RockaBILLY Rebel owned by the rockabilly alien Alvise Alfacentauri?
    ... well ...
    Alvise owns the puppy (RockaBILLY rebel is owned by Brian and Billy) but they are like a big family: they play in the "Stray SIMS" band together and Alvise from time to time takes care of both the dogs (as for example when the BOUNCE bros were hired on a cruise to earn money to get their own rehearsal study and to produce and promote their music) 🎧 πŸͺ• 🎀
    And when they'll be more famous.... they'll get a brand new sparkling and shining PINK CADILLAC !!!
    PICS of Alvise Alfacentauri ( = the combo BASS player) and the "50ies REBEL" dog breed can be found here in forum on page 28
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974011/quick-creativity-cas-challenge-glovely1s-qcc/p28

PS
    MUSIC rehearsal STUDIO brand new room related to my rockabilly BOUNCE bros combo is in gallery πŸ™‚
    Here's the LINK (for the quick find / view etc. if interested):
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/41A2D8C9FD3711EA81EEE73BB73A251E
    (the room is almost the same as the pic: some items on the table are a bit different and the PIANO is white and the alien rock is smaller and in another location ... at the actual place there's a lamp).

a43574acfcd4010f237e5e3fce98a138.png
    58752c7c0c10d9952742701c2432dcef.png
    6dc3114b26b9927f946feff2e304a1c2.png
    7d28d1c331c454db642610f5983170ab.png

Post edited by FrankieDanySIMS on
  • Options
    CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yesterday I uploaded the The World is your Oyster household. I didn't have the chance to take some screenshots until this morning so here's the longer story:

Gaia always wanted to explore other cultures, but after Mira was born, she was afraid that wouldn't be possible anymore. Thankfully, Gaia came up with a plan. Nowadays, Gaia has her own traveling TV show, in which she takes little Mira to see all sorts of places and cultures. Her show's incredibly popular amongst parents with young children, but others are enjoying it as well.

GA7GhRQ.jpg
    I'd personally like to see some more focus on Asia/Asian worlds, game play (cooking, but also traditions and daily activities), Asian style build buy and clothes. I wouldn't know what the pack would be called, I'm afraid I'm not that creative.
    I found this build on the gallery, Mira is enthusiastically running towards the water in a Japanese garden, will Gaia catch her in time?

idWGMFq.jpg
    Besides that I'd like the world to look like Britechester, which offers old/new. An Asian world could maybe have rice fields and a city with neon lights. This way the pack will be more versatile.
    The pack would also offer Sims from (for example) Willow Creek to travel to another world to learn about the culture or get a tour guide (or a book/maybe an 'app' on the phone) to show them around town so they can experience the culture to the fullest!
    On the picture above you can see Gaia giving a tour, while little Mira is running around.
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited September 2020
    My Entry: Three Generations

Pack Description: "Introducing The Sims 4: Generations Expansion Pack! Babies are no longer bound to their bassinets and can be strolled around town or have their diaper changed at the changing station!

1pKvmLV.png

Have your children participate in a new selection of afterschool activities or send them to a boarding school of your choice!

xlskIae.png

Teens can go to prom and throw secret parties while their parents are away with the risk of getting grounded!

Engaged couples can now throw bachelor/bachelorette parties before the big date (Party Dancers included)!

G9l6TAv.png

Adults may experience a mid-life crisis, which could lead to them leaving their spouse for someone else, changing their appearance or buying the latest sports car to show off their wealth!

GjV50s1.png

Elders can now opt to use walking canes and chase away those mischievous youngsters!"
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top