Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Flash5 wrote: Β»
    Dear QCC friends, my Mum died just past midnight on 6th October - she was taken to hospital unresponsive at 5pm but never regained consciousness. We are with my Dad at his home - he is heartbroken as are we. I won't be around for a while, I know you will all understand but wanted to explain as this group & these challenges have been such a nice distraction for me during her illness. I will be back, please keep us in your thoughts. x <3

Oh my goodness. I am so so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine the pain/grief you must be feeling. Please, take your time, and we will all be waiting to welcome you back when you're ready. I will defintely keep you guys in my thoughts
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Oh @Flash5 I'm so sorry to hear that! You and your family will be in my prayers <3

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    CarolcolorsCarolcolors Posts: 16 Member
    Very Sorry to hear this news Flash! Prayers going out to you and your family!
  • Options
    MiraRoseBlackMiraRoseBlack Posts: 17 Member
    @Flash5 My heart goes out to you. I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family must be going through, you'll definitely be in my thoughts. You've always been so inspiring and positive to all of us who tune in for these challenges. I wish you the best and I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @flash5, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Thank you so much forum family for your get well wishes πŸ’œ I'm feeling much better now and finally back to catch up on things only to hear of this extremely sad news. I'm so sorry you lost your mum sweet Sami @Flash5 :'( I know how hard you all were fighting for her. I would like to express my gratitude to you in this moment because you are a treasure in the simming community. Most especially to me and everyone here on this thread πŸ’œ I see you sharing compliments and advice on every page and I truly appreciate the genuine care you share to everyone .. no matter where you are, people feel it. I hope that the pain of your loss will ease in the weeks to come and know we're all sending you strength and love!

QCC Updates:

@LSB12L - Feel free to create without tweeting your entry for this special Myara challenge. @divanthesimmer is correct but also my co-host KrystalGamer will be reviewing all the entries in an image showcase on her you tube channel. This would give you more visibility as a gallery creator too. I can help you by tweeting your images if you post some here for me πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ I'll check back this weekend to see if you shared any images.

The new #GLovelysQCC theme #MonsterBall is almost ready to be released! Feel free to start thinking about and even creating some awesome, unique, frightful and fun monsters of all types. My monster ball crew and I will share your official invitation to the ball very soon! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘»πŸ‘Ύ

As for this past challenge, all of your entries were sensational as always! πŸ’œ After reading and seeing all your sims & extras I truly think this one has been my favorite QCC theme! The judges struggled but finally narrowed the best of the best to a close race between two entries. Therefore, since they couldn't decide, I've decided to give the EP, GP or SP of their choice to each!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’œ Congratulations @the_red_simmer with Under the Big Top and @QueenEbony1113 with The Sims 4: Underworld! πŸ’œπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Please check your DM's here for details!

Hugs, love and happy creating always xoxo!

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    congrats to the winners!
  • Options
    LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Congrats to all the winners, it was such a fun challenge! Very interested in the 'Monster hall's theme....
  • Options
    LeilathaLeilatha Posts: 24 Member
    Congrats to the winners! Your ideas were great and creative. o:) I'm already waiting for challenge with monsters >:)
  • Options
    the_red_simmerthe_red_simmer Posts: 36 Member
    Thank you so much! This was so much fun and I look forward to participating in more challenges! πŸ’›
  • Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Congratulations to @the_red_simmer and @QueenEbony1113 ! ✨ You both had wonderful entries!
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Congrats @the_red_simmer and @QueenEbony1113, I loved both of your entries! Everyone did a wonderful job this round <3

Glad you're feeling better @GLovely1! Can't wait for the monster challenge!

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

Congrats @the_red_simmer and @QueenEbony1113 πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    Thank you so much forum family for your get well wishes πŸ’œ I'm feeling much better now and finally back to catch up on things only to hear of this extremely sad news. I'm so sorry you lost your mum sweet Sami @Flash5 :'( I know how hard you all were fighting for her. I would like to express my gratitude to you in this moment because you are a treasure in the simming community. Most especially to me and everyone here on this thread πŸ’œ I see you sharing compliments and advice on every page and I truly appreciate the genuine care you share to everyone .. no matter where you are, people feel it. I hope that the pain of your loss will ease in the weeks to come and know we're all sending you strength and love!

QCC Updates:

@LSB12L - Feel free to create without tweeting your entry for this special Myara challenge. @divanthesimmer is correct but also my co-host KrystalGamer will be reviewing all the entries in an image showcase on her you tube channel. This would give you more visibility as a gallery creator too. I can help you by tweeting your images if you post some here for me πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ I'll check back this weekend to see if you shared any images.

The new #GLovelysQCC theme #MonsterBall is almost ready to be released! Feel free to start thinking about and even creating some awesome, unique, frightful and fun monsters of all types. My monster ball crew and I will share your official invitation to the ball very soon! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘»πŸ‘Ύ

As for this past challenge, all of your entries were sensational as always! πŸ’œ After reading and seeing all your sims & extras I truly think this one has been my favorite QCC theme! The judges struggled but finally narrowed the best of the best to a close race between two entries. Therefore, since they couldn't decide, I've decided to give the EP, GP or SP of their choice to each!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’œ Congratulations @the_red_simmer with Under the Big Top and @QueenEbony1113 with The Sims 4: Underworld! πŸ’œπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Please check your DM's here for details!

Hugs, love and happy creating always xoxo!

@Flash5 Sami, I'm so sorry to hear the sad news.. sending you lots of love at this time.
    Glad you're feeling better, @GLovely1. We miss you on Twitter as well!
    Congratulations to the winners!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    21st WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

πŸŽ‰πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ SPECIAL HALLOWEEN PARTY STREAM ROUND πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸŽ‰

Creative Direction & Rules:

It's finally here! The one ghoulish event we wait for the whole year! Only a lucky few .. okay, to be true it's all of you who are invited and quite honestly we'd be so delighted for you to attend our Halloween Monster Ball with all of our monster friends!

Your challenge:

This is an exclusive event so the only "persons" which can be sent are monsters of all varieties, dressed up in visions of the highest societies. Monsters in their finest attire are what your ghosts, I mean hosts, ultimately desire. We cordially invite you to create your greatest monster participants who'll make the grandest of entrants. Anything in CAS is free to use so peruse all of those CAS tools to style a spooky, elegant, tacky elegant, haunting, creepy, scary, twistedly cute, bone chilling, "boo"tiful, dark, deadly or whatever style of monster your imagination can make.

Please include TWO hashtags #GLovelysQCC & #MonsterBall when you share your entry to the gallery.

END DATE ~ FRIDAY 10/31 however it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some spooktacularly created households to nominate ;)

Rules:
    1. Your description should include a spooky story about how your monster came to be and/or, you can include the effect your monster's presence has on the other monstrous guests as you imagine them interacting at the ball.
    2. You may have 1 to 8 sim monsters in your household, any age and pets are welcome.
    3. Remember to go for the "WOW" factor in looks & fashion creativity! Use what you have currently in CAS to design your imaginative monsters.
    4. Style ALL outfits according to your monster's look & personality.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. Maxis poses PREFERRED for Maxis fave nominations, however you can use custom poses for your monsters if you choose.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC and #MonsterBall if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸŽ‰πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ SPECIAL HALLOWEEN PARTY STREAM ROUND πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸŽ‰

During the stream we will be hosting giveaways, playing party games and dancing the hours away with all of your elegant monster guests at the Monster Ball! Share your monster and meet us at the ball on Halloween 10/31 at 3:00 PM EST here β†’ Little Red Riding Sim Twitch Channel

Please have fun and as always share your creative best with us ~ Ghoulishly yours ~ GLovely1 @LukasCreatesSims @nightlioness and @RethaSim πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    LukasCreatesSimsLukasCreatesSims Posts: 75 Member
    edited October 2020
    Join the kyew sea sea thnx im so looking forward to your creations here is encouragement and crazy love and light happy simming sim on <3<3<3<-- pretend its purple oh nvm i found purple one look πŸ’œ
  • Options
    nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    edited October 2020
    I am looking forward the QCC entries! Join in on the fun, you will not regret it! :smile:
  • Options
    Congratulations to the winners! I was so happy to see that my friend, @QueenEbony1113 was one of the selected ones. <3

Everyone had such wonderful entries though!

This next round sounds super fun as well!!! But may I know some limitations for monsters please? If there are any. Like do vampires and witches count? Or do they have to be something else?

• Options
    pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone! My entry for this week's QCC is Virginia, a lady who represents the zombie supernatural type.

Title: The Lady in Red
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/18AD5A8F0B3B11EB8DA792C6BCF1FE28

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge: 21
    Entry: Catrina Calavera
    Story: Catrina Calavera is the sugar skull come to life for Dia De Muertos. Risen from the ofrendas (altar) she is here to celebrate life, family, and perhaps a little mischief. See images for more story about her time at the Monster Ball.
    catrina-calavera-photo_orig.jpg
    catrina-calavera_orig.png
    catrina-calavera-attributes_orig.png

Story:
    Catrina was invited to the Monster Ball. Having just arisen from her family's altar she was a bit stiff and in need of a drink. After all, it was the only day of the year where she could imbibe in such earthly delights.
    10-10-20-1-47-15-pm_orig.png

Once sufficiently relaxed and perhaps a little buzzed, it's time for Catrina to DANCE. And dance she does, catching everyone's eyes in the room. She mesmerizes as she twirls and the others begin to feel a sudden fondness for relatives that have passed. However, this is not a sad remembrance but rather the impetus for celebration! And so others join in with her dance to remember the dead.
    10-10-20-1-50-15-pm_orig.png

And who knows... maybe this person is next in line to join her on the other side.
    10-10-20-1-51-08-pm_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options

This next round sounds super fun as well!!! But may I know some limitations for monsters please? If there are any. Like do vampires and witches count? Or do they have to be something else?

Great question! Any and all monsters are welcome to come to the ball ;) Vampires, witches, zombies, ghosts and any others your creative imaginations can make. Have fun creating .. like @icanhassims and @pagounis have already! What wonderful monster ideas you've shared! I always love the use of that masquerade mask @pagounis and your sugar skull come to life idea is so cool @icanhassims πŸ’œ Thanks so much for kick starting our Monster Ball creativity this weekend!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    @GLovely1 Ooh, nice! That's great to hear. Thank you so much for answering.

I can't wait to get started on this challenge
  • Options
    LeilathaLeilatha Posts: 24 Member
    Great question! Any and all monsters are welcome to come to the ball ;)
    But do we have to make only one type of monster? Can one entry include, for example, a vampire and a witch, or only one variety?
  • Options
    CarolcolorsCarolcolors Posts: 16 Member
    Fabulously Fun new challenge idea, I can not wait to get started!!! Big Congrats to the winners on the last challenge!!!
  • Options
    Leilatha wrote: Β»
    Great question! Any and all monsters are welcome to come to the ball ;)
    But do we have to make only one type of monster? Can one entry include, for example, a vampire and a witch, or only one variety?

Sure, one entry can include a variety of monster types! We just want you having fun creating and let you creepy spooky vibes be your guide!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top