Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

• QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member
    Hey @amp107 YES!!! You're the first person who recognized any of the characters in my banner! Haha. :)<3 I also have other AHS characters on it (Tate, Miss Mead, Michael).
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild
  • QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member

Here's my entry! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/043FF0F31A0E11EB8FAE6119CC9F00CD

Story: Frankie and Vladislava are sisters, both undead in different ways. After Vladislava killed Frankie in order to be the sole heiress of their parents' fortune, Rodrigo, Frankie's fabulous BFF, put her back together, and convinced Blaze (fire witch and Necromancer) to resurrect her. At the ball, they meet the enigmatic Marquis of Death, the current Grim Reaper. Frankie is smitten but Vladi wants him for his wealth, and will stop at nothing to try and seduce him. The Marquis' loyal servant is the most humorous (tamed) Lich ever! Desmond is a mischievous demon and Reaper in Training under Nazgûl, the original retired Reaper.

f58b071d4d4738b6a281f582244a7a92.jpg

29e565ea90781c90de4af9aab83e873d.jpg

e259f05672b26e67d0b1010059dfca7e.jpg

Character backgrounds:

Frankie Stein: Before her demise, she was a sweet and innocent girl who loved art and cute things. Even in her current Frankenstein-esque state, she remains optimistic about fulfilling her artistic aspiration. Her outlook on the afterlife is, just because she's now what society would call a "monster", that doesn't mean she can't be cute. She and her sister currently despise each other, but she hopes that someday they can make up, since she thinks that Vladislava can still change for the better.

Vladislava Stein: From her name, you can guess which vampire Turned her. Vladislava is a self-absorbed perfectionist, fuelled by her jealousy of Frankie being their parents' favorite, and the one they'd rather spoil. Why? Vladi is the older, mature one. Was it cause Frankie is cuter than her? Due to petty and shallow reasons, one night, she murdered Frankie in her sleep in the most brutal way, hence her scars. Thinking that Frankie was gone for good, she goes to none other than Vladislaus Straud IV to ask for immortality, so she can be the last heiress of their clan, but it comes with a price. Her corrupted, dark form will always be hideous. She tries her hardest to not let this form show for she fears no one will fall in love with her... and yet, she is willing to partner up with anyone for wealth or to help her climb up the social ladder. Her general frustration with everything led her to turn evil and she earned an atrocious reputation.
    Her real name might not even be Vladislava. She likely took on that name for her new immortal life, like a sort of rebirth, paying homage to the one who Turned her.

Rodrigo Principe: The gay best friend! <3 Rodrigo is openly gay, and not shy to show it. He has a passion for fashion and despite being considered a "monster", he is secretly squeamish! He loves reading on various subjects, especially occult topics. This is how he got the idea to resurrect Frankie. He sought an old friend of his, Blaze, to help with the process. Being a fashion designer, he barely had issues stitching Frankie back together, except for the mess. He was actually extremely grossed out at the scene, but Frankie was still his best friend, and he didn't know how he'd live the rest of his afterlife without her.

Marquis dela Muerte: The Marquis of Death. Who knew Death could be so handsome? That's right, he is the current Grim Reaper. He loves honing his skills in various fields, and will jazz up the place with a piano or bring one to tears with the violin! Before wanting to be a Renaissance Sim, he had a passion for Mixology so he always makes excellent quality drinks and dishes. He is hoping to be a "jack-of-all-trades". Despite being Death himself, a lot of people seem to be drawn to him, and he has a good reputation! His overall look is inspired by the Day of the Dead.

Humerous Lich: Humerous-- get it? Humerus, humorous... ANYWAY... Despite what you've probably read about Liches in mythology, that they're creepy skeleton sorcerers who seek immortality and are evil, Humerous breaks that stereotype. He has a great sense of humor, and is able to make even Vladislava laugh. He is also a great entertainer! He is the Marquis' Right-Hand-Man, and is treated as a close friend more than a servant. He may be a jester who gets everyone in a playful mood, but he is still a powerful Lich who can cast various spells. His fellow skellies don't like how he chose to spend his immortality, but that doesn't matter to him since he's happy with his "life".
    (Unfortunately, skeletons can't actually have visible relationships in-game, except with the giant stuffed toys if they're childish.)

Blaze the Necromancer: Blaze started out as a fire witch, then got into studying Dark Arts and Black Magick. Anyone who's lost a loved one goes to them for help, but of course the services come at a high price. Sometimes, that price isn't even money. Did Rodrigo accidentally sell his soul to darker beings? Oh wait, vampires don't really have "souls", so what did he trade to revive Frankie? Who is Blaze, really? Is that their real name? Are they really JUST a dark witch? What's with their obsession with fire and darkness? Sooo many questions...

Nazgûl Rider: Before the Marquis got his position as the current Reaper, he was the Original Grim Reaper. How did the Grim Reaper actually die?! Clearly, someone did not want him to reap, but instead of pleading, decided to just kill him. How did they know how to kill him? It remains a mystery. // Plot twist: What if Blaze killed him (they'd be the one who'd know how), their reason being, reaping is bad for the Necromancy business?!
    His name is inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings creatures, the Ringwraiths. Nazg - "ring", and gûl - "wraith, spirit".

Desmond the Demon: Did you think toddlers were ALREADY demons? Well, this one is the REAL DEAL. Not only does he have a vampiric nature, he also has the potential to be a Reaper. He is currently Nazgûl's apprentice, since the retired Reaper isn't too fond of the Marquis. His empathy and emotional control are on the down low, but he is still responsible and has great conflict resolution. As for his manners, it depends on who he's talking to. He's polite to those that he likes, and will bite anyone who makes him mad!

9528f15dbdf2943eb11b830c4f32399f.jpg

Notes:

* The Marquis, Nazgûl and Desmond all have the hidden Grim Reaper trait.
    If you add them to your game, they'll all have the black Reaper smoke and creepy Reaper voice, and if your game's current Reaper somehow gets deleted or you're able to kill him with mods, one of them could potentially replace him.
    The Marquis and Nazgûl also have the Reaper walkstyle.
    * The Marquis actually has a second Everyday Outfit, his Grim Reaper robes. I just had to style him for the ball. ;) The Marquis and Nazgûl were the REAL Grim Reapers from one of my save files.
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild
  • the_red_simmerthe_red_simmer Posts: 36 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hey lovelies! It's been a crazy few weeks so I haven't had the opportunity to post my submission! This is Isla Banshee, the newest member to the ball!

Irish legend tells of horrifying creature who heralds the death of those around her, the banshee. Isla was a blossoming young girl in the seventeenth century when she was brutally murdered by a vampire. Now, she wanders the earth bringing fear to those around her. She has a light form for those she deems good and a dark form for those who are evil. Isla has been warning mankind for so long, she has forgotten her own surname.

50546143816_e748c37c70_m.jpg Light and Dark forms

50546143826_67115f3610_m.jpg 50545415893_d6ddf39eaf_m.jpg

This household is available on the gallery under my Origin ID: gingersnap368. Happy simming!
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday forum family 💜 Thanks once again for stepping up to CAS plate to create some imaginative monsters who will dazzle in their ballroom finest this Saturday during the Halloween stream. I always love coming here to read through all of the extras you all share. I appreciate the extra time you take to make your sim creations come to life!

There's still a few more days for you to share your monster guests with us in the gallery and remember to dress them in ballroom elegance. 😉 Then, mark your calendars to attend the Halloween Monster Ball stream on the 31st beginning at 3:00PM EST. We have the ball venue all set and we'll be bringing all the monsters we can to party together! We'll host giveaways, play party games & have so much fun watching all of our monsters enjoying the Halloween scene! Here's the link to the stream →

One more thing! Most of you have already seen that I'm collaborating with @MenaBuchner @RethaSim and other great friends on bringing awareness to bullying prevention by coloring the gallery in shades of orange for unity! Thanks to those of you who've already joined in this important annual event. If you want to learn more .. and possibly win one of the Sims 4 packs that are on sale now .. check out this tweet →

Then create something orange sweet! Check the hashtag in the gallery #UnityDay2020 and #UnityDay to see some amazing builds, rooms and sims! Ends on the 31st as well 💜

As always .. Have fun, be safe and happy creating!!

Thank you, Lisa, Retha and everyone involved with Unity Day! <3

@RethaSim I'm going to try really hard to get some sims up to join the Halloween ball but I don't know if I will make it.. :(
    Can I still come to the stream if not?
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I'm not done yet, but I have made some pretty good progress on my entry, so I'm hoping to get it in today.

I'll look more at the rest of the entries later! But I am loving what I'm seeing so far! :heart:
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I managed to get my entry in! But as much as I want to include extras like I normally do, I don't think I'll be able to squeeze those in tonight.

My brain is about fried from all of the work I did on it today. :/

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7A396F981AF011EB89666119CC9F00CD?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=MeowchaFrappe&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    I have no idea if I'm in time with my entry, but here it is, in all it's lengthiness. 😊 I'm sorry that I don't have time to add any images. I suspect my brain is too fried to come up with anything anyway. 🙂

Solving the Mystery

Enola Blackthorne was orphaned when she was so young that she doesn't remember her parents. Their will had a trust arranged for her that made sure that she was placed in a good, loving home. She was a happy child who loved reading, music, learning, and the color pink. Most people describe her as intelligent and sweet. She didn't think about her lost parents much, not, that is, until the last couple of years when odd things began happening to her. It started with missing time. She'd be doing something, like her homework, and the next thing that she knew, hours had gone by. It was also around that time that she lost her appetite and couldn't keep much of anything down. Strangely, she didn't feel hungry or lose weight. Clothing appeared in her closet that she didn't remember buying. Instead of her favorite pink, they were in red and black. Something peculiar was going on, but she didn't know what to think about it.

After a few months of this, she decided that maybe the answer lie with her parents, so she contacted the law firm managing the trust for information about them. They had little they could share with her. They didn't even have photographs of them. Instead they sent her pictures of a painted portrait that had been done of them. With no better ideas of how to find out more, she tried to search for answers online. She posted on various sites seeking anyone who had known them. She never mentioned the odd changes she was going through, and she left a few key details out so she would know she could trust the source of any information. She got some replies from some who thought it would funny to lead her on and from scammers who thought they could get money from her, but her plan kept her from falling for any of that.

Finally, she was contacted by someone who knew enough that Enola was sure that they'd actually known her parents. They told her that she would soon receive an invitation, and that no matter what she thought of it, she should attend the event. Enola felt dubious about this, but resolved to attend. She would do almost anything to get her questions answered. The invitation arrived and to her shock, it was to a Monsters Ball! What did that have to do with her? Still, it was the best lead she had, so on the date in question, she fixed her hair and makeup, donned her pink ball gown and evening gloves, and headed to the address on the invitation.

Wound tightly with nervousness, she entered the ballroom. There did indeed appear to be monsters everywhere. Some had scales, others fur, and there were some that didn't look quite alive. There were scars and stitches adorning several and a variety of skin shades that were positively unnatural. "What am I doing here?" she wondered. For a moment, as the attendees turned to look over the newcomer, the feeling seemed mutual. Some turned back to what they were doing immediately, while a few near her raised their heads and appeared to be trying to smell her. Then they too, went back to their conversations, dancing, and drinking.

"How will this help me find out what's happening to me?" she thought plaintively, just as a fellow attendee approached her. Introducing himself as Vlad, he asked her if she was a member of the Blackthorne family. When she replied in the affirmative, he said, "You seem confused. I think that I can help you...."
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    I've been missing the action over here waaaaay too much! Please know that even though I'm not commenting as much lately, I do always read, admire and thoroughly enjoy your extensive storylines, plot twists, screenshots and imaginative creativity! I feel like I'm finally recovered from the massively creative & fun filled Monster Ball this past weekend! We had so much fun watching everyone's monsters interact and I think the "trick or treat" event we did with the in game treat bowl was a hit!

We also ended up giving away FOUR Sims 4 packs! I bring this up now because you know how much I love to give packs away, right?! Annnd, what's coming up next week? SNOWY ESCAPE!! With that in mind let me introduce our next theme .. finally!

22ND WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

🎇🎉 Snowy Escape Prize Round! 🎉🎇

Creative Direction & Rules:

The Sims is rolling out something brand new and so exciting too! Now, we can take our sims to a snowy escape on Mt. Komorebi! This one single pack is stacked with many new things for the game so I foremost want to know what you will exclaim as the first thing you want to try and why!

Your challenge:

Create from 1-8 sims that completely embody the activity you just can't wait to see. It could be the daring ski or snowboard tricks that must be enjoyed after taking a ski lift. How about sledding on your own or do you dare share a sled as a pair? Speaking of dare, I swear the mountain climbing thrills look to be beyond compare! Maybe your attraction is the new festival action or rather do you want to slow down at the onsen, soaking your cares away? I, for one could use that today! There's always a nice hike through forests of peaceful bamboo & if you haven't yet heard, there's also a new place to, ya know .. woohoo lol 😂 If you like taking inspiration from the game pack news as I do click HERE to read the latest.

One more thing, please choose to make either locals or vacationers and share a bit of background info about your sims in this way too.

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery. END DATE ~ WEDNESDAY 11/11 at 5:00PM EST ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some snowy escape ready households to nominate!

Rules:
    1. Your description should include background info on your sims. Please create either locals or vacationers. In addition, name & explain the one activity your sims are most excited to try or see!
    2. You may have 1 to 8 sims in your household, any age and pets are welcome.
    3. Remember to go for the "WOW" factor in looks & fashion creativity! Use what you have currently in CAS to design your sims according to who they are and what they most want to do or see on Mt. Komorebi.
    4. Style ALL outfits according to your sims status as either local or vacationer. Make sure your sims 1st outfit (everyday category) fits either their status or the activity they most want to do.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

🎇🎉 Snowy Escape Prize Round! 🎉🎇

I will be giving away at least 2 Snowy Escape EP's to the top placed creators so get your creative best going as it's a quick deadline!

Please stay safe and have a blast creating for this one! 💜
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Sorry that I could only stay for the start of the monsterball. I had to leave early because of time difference and having to wake up early for work. Where the winners announced at the ball?

I love the new theme!
  • SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 42 Member
    A Bumpy Vacation

Overworked salaryman Dusty wants his family to bond before it all falls apart, matching sweaters might not help but a vacation will. As a boy, sledding with his dad was the best so he hopes to get closer to his family, two at a time wizzing down the mountain. Wife Karen just wants to get away and soak in a onsen, maybe complain to a manager. Jayla hates her family as all teens do and wants to eat maki rolls alone. Max thinks he's a panda and should be returned to the bamboo forest. That is until they all go on a hike to the summit and things go terribly wrong, someone forget to bring snacks. This is one bumpy vacation.

00.jpg
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone and Happy Weekend!

My entry for this week's QCC are Rita, Dean, Rhett and Anthony. They can't wait to try out new activities such as skiing, stop by festivals and most of all take pictures of the beautiful snowy landscape.

Name: The Adventurers
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/77C5270320F911EB8058F063F73A62CC

unknown.png

Stay safe :)
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited November 2020
    Yay! A new challenge! I just uploaded the Food, Climbing and Simmis household to the gallery! I couldn't really pick one favorite feature, so here's three sims!

ryPHHQc.png
    Katsumi's food stall is one of the most popular ones in town. She loves to cook, and she's amazing at it. After her husband had an unfortunate accident with her vending machines, her stall was thriving even more because of the community support. I'm so looking forward to the new recipes!

AYVp4hk.png
    Meanwhile her son Yuma is processing the accident by rock climbing to the top of Mt. Komorebi. He's done it multiple times already and prepares very well. Ohmy did y'all see the view?

QLM49t7.png
    Daughter Himari spends her time collecting Simmis. Maybe one day she'll have them all! I think they're so cute

9FRWfmX.png
    And like nothing has changed, Kurumi enjoys the leftovers given to him, he'll even run to get them! Sorry this household was missing a dog, maybe dogs will get some new activities too?
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge:22 - Snowy Escape
    Entry: Newlyweds in the Snow
    Story:
    Jana and Xander just got married! Now they're on their way to Mt. Komorebi for their honeymoon. They made sure to dress warm for the snow so that they can hit the slopes and go sledding together. They're especially looking forward to the laughter as they inevitably fall off their sled, hugging each other tightly. With Jana's knitting expertise, she makes sure that both she and Xander area always in comfy, warm clothing. And Xander's athletic leanings means he's always ready to motivate Jana to join him in some good physical activities.
    jana-and-xander_orig.jpg
    jana-and-xander-attributes_orig.png
    jana-hooks-outfits_orig.png
    xander-hooks-outfits_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • TheCookie99TheCookie99 Posts: 3 New Member
    For the first time in seven years, Laurie and her daughters will be paying a visit to Komorebi. After her husband's unfortunate death while climbing the mountain, Laurie was sure she would never come back but after receiving a call from her mother-in-law and lots of convincing from her children it was decided they would stay with Hisa for the winter break.

Wanting to avoid anything snow/cold-related Laurie plans to spend her time at the onsen and enjoying hot pots to relax.

Her oldest daughter Seki who inherited her grandmother's love for collecting plans on getting every Simmi to display in her room.

Although still young, Mai still plans to spend as much time doing snowy activities as possible, and despite her mother's fears dreams to one day conquer Mount Komoberi.

Grandmother Hisa loves taking hikes with her two dogs, but the one thing she wants to bring her family back together, and plans on using the many festivals to grow closer and make new memories.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/lcjH1nu.png[/img]

If the image doesn't work the family can be found on the gallery at CookiePie22!
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hello! Great entries everyone & good luck!

Here is my entry! :D

Amaya Escapade Project

t70c3hw.png
    Amaya is a professional photographer, who enjoy blogging whenever she travels either for works or when she’s on holidays. She was born in a mixed cultural family in which, Amaya is very proud of her identity. She always feels grateful that she is blessed that she is able to embrace both cultures since she was young.
    One day, she received a phone call from her parents. They told her that this year, they are going to celebrate Winterfest with her grandmother at Mount Komorebi, Amaya’s mother's birthplace. She is so excited since it has been 6 years that she last visited the place since her grandfather passed away. Her grandmother was staying with them until recently that she returned to her homeland.

Her parents will come a week before the Winterfest since her younger brother is still in school, hence it leaves Amaya an option either to go together with her family or going to Mount Komorebi, 2 weeks in advance. Amaya decided that she wants to explore Mount Komorebi because she was too young to explore Mount Komorebi when she last visited the place. So, she packed her bag, camera, laptop, and her snowboard. She is ready for an adventure!

1Sh8Qcy.png
    Amaya’s grandmother, Himari does not know that Amaya will be coming earlier. Amaya asked her parents not to tell her grandmother because she wants to surprise her grandmother. Himari was enjoying the evening, while knitting in front of a fireplace, when suddenly a doorbell rings. To her surprise, her favourite granddaughter is standing in front of the door!

2rstVKl.png
    The next day, Amaya catches up with her childhood friend, Daisuke, who returned home for the winter break. They plan to climb Mount Komorebi the following day and later on snowboarding together. It has been a while that they see each other since Amaya returned to her hometown, San Myshuno, while Daisuke is furthering his study at Britechester.

Somehow, Amaya feels like she is home. Is it because of the adventures that she is going to do? Or, is it because that she is finally reunited with her first crush?

Here is the link to the gallery, Amaya Escapade Project
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Hi everyone! I just posted my entry (Here's the link to them: Ono)

Mei and Aiko have lived in Mt. Komorebi all there lives, and wouldn't trade it for the WORLD. From Aiko's voidcritter go obsession to Mei's love of the ski slopes, the mountain side is there home. While Aiko's parents are out for a work trip (There both Salary-person-workaholics, so Aiko is used to it.) Aiko decided to stay with her favorite aunt for a while while her parents are away. Mei loves Aiko so, so, so much but her life can't really support a kid- its a bit wild.

Her ex-girlfriend has come back into town, and things didn't end well with her. They were just too different, Mei being fun, chill, and a bit immature and Miku being proper, reserved and quiet, but they united over there love of Skiing and that never died. Now, Mei is thinking that Miku's for her hasn't either. Now Mei has to deal with a constant run-in with her ex, trying to make some money and most of all, raising Aiko.
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    Hi, here's my entry for the "Snowy Escape" theme:
    Name of the entry: Snow MOUNTAIN bros
    LINK to gallery:
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/676CF21A220C11EB8BE0D434B4652DF6

Gallery backstory:
    These cool bros sure'll enjoy a SnowyEscape!!! Paride Patel loves snow so will have fun on the #snowboard while Patrizia Patel will have a relaxing vacation: she's not the sporty one so will enjoy fresh air, sauna and hot chocolates at the local chalet lounge :-)
    . . . just few words about the characters:
    Paride and Patrizia are very similar siblings in the look but they are very different in terms of likes and dislikes...
    they share many passions and do many activities together but definitely SPORT is a thing that they sure do not have in common!!!
    Never mind... a holiday in the mountain has lots of fun to share in many different ways: it will be nice to dine together tasting mountain traditional food or go dancing at the local disco lounge bar or having a relaxing sauna: even Paride will enjoy some rest from that snowboard!!!

36f0aae986d4cc83c79678b327b6671f.png
    00.jpg
    01.jpg
    02.jpg

7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    I was sorry to miss the Monsters Ball last time but I have got my entry in on time for this week's QCC! B)

Mt. Komorebi Awaits https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/89E952CD21F111EB8490F8716E6D1AC6

The travel show is featuring a brand new destination-Mt Komorebi’s set 2 be the next must-see sensation! 4 the Yamagata’s this opportunity’s the suture, 2 bring 2 life their Onsen Inn & make a brighter future. Aiko’s tasty Sushi-Kiko tending ev’ry room. These locals hope 2 welcome guests, exploit the tourist boom! 4 Kiko & 4 Neko there are diff’rent kinda hopes-2 make new friends from round the world on Yukimatsu’s slopes! by#Flash5Carter1 for#GLovelysQCC #SnowyEscape

Loving all the entries so far, this one is going to be a really tough choice for the judges - Great job everyone! x <3
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    Hello Lovelys! I've been further away from challenges than I would have liked.🥺👉👈

Was there even a Halloween party? Sounds great!😊

I would like to join this week but I don't think I have time anymore, so...GOOD LUCK GUYS!
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    Ok, I just uploaded my creation to the gallery.

Name: "The Legacy"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DAB74E8723A811EB8346F063F73A62CC?searchtype=ea_origin_id&category=all&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false

In the end I was inspired with the family of my most current game (the big sister challenge) I had to summarize the story and modify some things, but the main thing remains😏

Happy snowy escape!😊❄️🏂🏔️
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    I didn't realise this end today. Hopefully I have time to play when I get home from work
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Here's my entry: More than a Vacation?

4dyIU91.jpg

Lynn and Jack have been friends for as long as they can remember. Lynn loves to paint and sometimes gets a bit too serious about her art. Jack's always ready with a joke or a laugh to show her that life can be fun too.

Jack entered a contest for a trip to Mt. Komorebi. It was intended for couples, so he put his best friend's name in along with his own. He never expected to win, but he did. He knew that he could talk Lynn into going. Both of them were adopted, and neither of them knew anything about their ethnic heritage beyond that most of it was in the far east. They'd both always dreamed of traveling to explore the various cultures in that part of the world, so what better way to make a start of it than with a free vacation?

Lynn, upon being presented with Jack's surprise, was happy, not just with the idea of traveling, but with the thought of Jack seeing her somewhere other than their normal surroundings. She'd had a crush on him since grade school, but he didn't seem to notice her as a woman, let alone one that he might want to know in a different way.

They both love being outdoors and their first priority is to do some hiking. Jack is planning on trying snowboarding, and Lynn hopes to take pictures that she can use for her paintings when they get back. They both are looking forward to learning about the local culture and trying as much of the food as possible. And somewhere in all of this, Lynn intends to make sure that Jack sees her as more than just his childhood buddy. What she doesn't know is that Jack has a crush on her as well. He believes that Lynn won't ever see him that way. When he entered the contest, he was hoping that if he won, maybe he'd get a chance to show her that he can be quite serious when it comes to love and romance.

With secret plans and suitcases packed with some of their most alluring outfits, will this vacation lead to love?

Lynn's wardrobe:
    470CZDY.png

Jack's wardrobe:
    EeUPGXl.png

(Note: I created these collages before reading over the challenge description one last time, so I ended up adding hats and gloves to their outfits before uploading. Also, the second image in both collages is an additional Everyday look for when they're not hiking. Thank you again to @icanhassims for letting me know what software she uses for her images. It's entirely on me that I can't figure it out. 😊 At least not in time for this challenge, and possibly never. 🙄 I just cobbled my collages together the best that I could. 🙂)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Sorry for entering just about the last minute and thank you so much to @GLovely1 for all the fun here <3
    Here's my entry:
    Los León, ready to go!
    00.jpg

Alvaro and Jesús are two cousins who live very far one from each other but who meet often to travel together with their wives. They all love discovering new places, other cultures and people, and to enjoy new experiences and activities. And now they are ready for a Snowy Escape in MountKomorebi!

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    @NeoFelis22 you did a great job with your collages! And anyone else who may be wondering, I use a free graphic design program called Paint.NET which you can download here: https://www.getpaint.net/
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    I think I'm just making the deadline with my entry: Ava Lanche the Spiteful Oni. I haven't had time lately to write more for her, so the description on the gallery will have to do:

Locals dare not speak of the haunting of Mt. Komorebi; to mention Ava Lanche is to risk her ghoulish glee. The failed mountain climber broke her every bone and died at the foot of the mountain frozen and alone. In death she became an oni of spite who curses hikers with frostbite. When the mountain shakes with the harshest snows, Ava is said to be reliving her death throes. Ava comes around every Festival of Lights and haunts mourners with whispers of cold death and freezing nights.

00.jpg

01.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top