Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Yay!! Thank you!! Congrats everyone!! It was a fun challenge! Can't wait to work on the next theme!! Congrats again!!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well deserved!😘
  • Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! Well, I guess I'm not technically late although I did hope to get the Simsney news to you yesterday. Today is at least better than tomorrow and any later would surely fill us up with sorrow πŸ˜‚ I'm clearly delirious with exhaustion lol ... but still having fun and I'm happy to announce that the challenging job of judging your creative entries is done πŸ’œ

giphy.gif

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Congratulations Queen of Grilled Cheese by @amp107 for winning The Sims 4 Expansion or Game Pack of your choice! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

The next 4 entries who placed in the top 5 are The Last HighTopp by @xamira99 , Aldina and the Magic Lamp by @ZebSims , Princess Aurida by @CatharinaSophia and Simsney's "Scarlet Hat" by @NeoFelis22 πŸ’œ Huge congratulations to you too! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I can't remember who needs to finish their stuff pack collection so look for a DM from me soon πŸ˜‰

I have some awesome news from one of the winners of our Sixteenth Weekend challenge. A big shout out to @karisenchi for paying her win forward to @LaTalpaVolante πŸ’œ All the friendly, supportive generosity like this which I see shared between everyone here week after week keeps me inspired to challenge your creativity and shower you with gifts as often as I can πŸ’œ

Tomorrow I'll share your new challenge directions which were inspired by our fab forum family member @FrankieDanySIMS πŸ’œ Thanks for partnering up with me on this one and for being an honorary judge for it too!

Stay safe, have fun and happy creating always!

Congratulations to all the winners! Each entry was amazing!
  • Options
    CarolcolorsCarolcolors Posts: 16 Member
    Big Congrats to the Big Winners!!! This one must have been difficult to judge! SO Many wonderful entries!!! Such amazing talent and some major creative entries!!
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited August 2020
    Aww, you guys are the best! Thank you for sharing celebratory cheers to our latest winning crew πŸ’œ I just might have to bring this Simsney theme back someday since it was such a hit. Plus, I was working so much I didn't get a chance to create and play! I'll fix that this weekend though with our new challenge theme ...

EIGHTEENTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡ PRIZE ROUND πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰

Creative Direction & Rules:

Rockabilly style is a wild clash of two. At first they don’t seem like they should fit together but the rock of the 50’s proved to us they do! I’m talking about β€œrock” and β€œhillbilly” twisted into the coolest looks that had us hooked, then and still now. It lives on with each decade inspiring each generation to try on this brand of fun. This style has roots in country swing music, rhythm & blues and certainly rock & roll. Elvis with his rebellious pelvis will always be the reigning rockabilly king, but for me, a movie and it’s star made this style iconic ~ Rebel Without a Cause & James Dean ~ Yep, go ahead, feel free to swoon and scream lol πŸ˜‚

Your challenge, in addition to creating this iconic style on each of your sims, is to craft a story that’s as rebellious as this hip, cool cat style. Feel free to be inspired by a movie, a song, an image or an attitude then write up a story that puts us in the rockabilly mood. You could include rebellious drama, teen angst or even a β€œgreasers” vs. β€œsocials” conflict (from The Outsiders movie). These are only suggestions though and now @FrankiedanySIMS and I encourage you to set your sims loose and shout 🎢 "c'mon baby, I'm all shook up!" 🎢

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery. If you have room in your description feel free to also tag #Rockabilly.

END DATE ~ Friday 9/4 12:00 PM MST however it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some awesomely created households to nominate ;) Yes, I'm still hoping that the gallery will resume selecting and showcasing Maxis faves πŸ˜‚

Rules:
    1. Your description should include words, thoughts, dialog, song lyrics, rockabilly talk (yes, it's actually a thing lol) or anything that relates to rebelliousness or rock & roll cool.
    2. You may have 1 to 8 sims in your household and pets are welcome.
    3. Remember to go for the "WOW" factor in look, fashion & overall rockabilly creativity!
    4. Style all outfits to reflect your sims rockabilly personality.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. Only Maxis poses.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

You know I can't help it ... I love your creativity and I love to give so for this special team up challenge from @FrankieDanySIMS and me I'm giving away another game pack or three πŸ’œ Rock on in your creativity!

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    Aww, you guys are the best! Thank you for sharing celebratory cheers to our latest winning crew πŸ’œ I just might have to bring this Simsney theme back someday since it was such a hit. Plus, I was working so much I didn't get a chance to create and play! I'll fix that this weekend though with our new challenge theme ...

Rockabilly style is a wild clash of two. At first they don’t seem like they should fit together but the rock of the 50’s proved to us they do! I’m talking about β€œrock” and β€œhillbilly” twisted into the coolest looks that had us hooked, then and still now. It lives on with each decade inspiring each generation to try on this brand of fun. This style has roots in country swing music, rhythm & blues and certainly rock & roll. Elvis with his rebellious pelvis will always be the reigning rockabilly king, but for me, a movie and it’s star made this style iconic ~ Rebel Without a Cause & James Dean ~ Yep, go ahead, feel free to swoon and scream lol πŸ˜‚

Your challenge, in addition to creating this iconic style on each of your sims, is to craft a story that’s as rebellious as this hip, cool cat style. Feel free to be inspired by a movie, a song, an image or an attitude then write up a story that puts us in the rockabilly mood. You could include rebellious drama, teen angst or even a β€œgreasers” vs. β€œsocials” conflict (from The Outsiders movie). These are only suggestions though and now @FrankiedanySIMS and I encourage you to set your sims loose and shout 🎢 "c'mon baby, I'm all shook up!" 🎢

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery. If you have room in your description feel free to also tag #Rockabilly.

END DATE ~ Friday 9/4 12:00 PM MST however it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some awesomely created households to nominate ;) Yes, I'm still hoping that the gallery will resume selecting and showcasing Maxis faves πŸ˜‚

Rules:
    1. Your description should include words, thoughts, dialog, song lyrics, rockabilly talk (yes, it's actually a thing lol) or anything that relates to rebelliousness or rock & roll cool.
    3. Remember to go for the "WOW" factor in look, fashion & overall rockabilly creativity!
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. Only Maxis poses.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

You know I can't help it ... I love your creativity and I love to give so for this special team up challenge from @FrankieDanySIMS and me I'm giving away another game pack or three πŸ’œ Rock on in your creativity!

WOW @GLovely1 made a real cool writing as she's a very good writer !!!
    I think she gave everybody the will to jump and jive in this 50ies revival challenge !!!
    ... so I join Lisa in saying "Rock on"!!! 😊 😊 😊 ... and ... have HAPPY DAYS creating your rockabilly rockers !!!
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited August 2020
    Sounds like a cool challenge!! Count me in!! :D

ETA: TBH, this is hard... Hahaha...I can't even asked my parent...I need to do some research on 1950s vibes!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited August 2020
    Congrats to all the winners! It must have been hard to choose. I loved all of them.

I like the new theme, but I can't picture the style yet. I'll have to do some research!
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member

Rules:
    6. Only Maxis poses.

Sounds like fun .. <3 Putting my thinking cap on now!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Oooh I love rockabilly music and style! Great collaboration on theme @GLovely1 and @FrankieDanySIMS πŸ™ŒπŸ»

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My entry: Boogie-Woogie

Bio: Ol' Billy Boogie and Suzie Woogie are a Rockabilly couple who rocked a little too hard one night and woke up in a whole different era. Why does nobody have style and why's the music so bad?!

DhgMxUV.png

J1mHCrF.png

UB79GCg.png
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your super sweet words about me @FrankieDanySIMS πŸ’œ Your rockabilly theme totally inspired my writing and I'm happy to see @xamira99 @illusie @amp107 @lisabee2 willingness to jump and jive into this iconic 50's style & vibe. I hope you find your homework for this challenge fun @xamira99 ;)

I'm quite positive inspiration will strike for all of you as it did already for @divanthesimmer ! The dichotomy of your black & white vs. color images is wonderfully effective here. Awesome idea with that and the concept of time travel always fascinates me. Looks like your rockabilly's got dropped into an 80's rave lol πŸ˜‚ Love them! Thanks for your creative entry Divan πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Hi rockers ... this is my entry for the challenge !!!
    As @GLovely1 said in her post we shared our ideas for this challenge so my rockabilly REBEL household won't be in the competition for the sweet gift that Lisa is going to reward the winners... πŸ₯°
    I'm a huge Elvis and 50ies (but also 40ies / 60ies) fan and I'm looking forward to see your creations and your stories (the rebel drama suggested by Lisa surely will bring out the fun!!! )
    Thanks again to Lisa for this team challenge and for making me a honour judge❀️😊

My rocker household entry: Rockabilly ALIEN Rocker / RockaBILLY rocker DOG (stand alone adult) ... available also as PUPPY

LINKs to the gallery:

RockaBILLY REBEL:
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6268BF6DE43611EA811248063CE36FCF
    3 sims COMBO (alien + the 2 dogs)
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/44D36B13E43011EA817A48063CE36FCF

. . .

The super short story is shown under the 3rd and 4th picture (and it's the same on both)...
    The name Alvise is the italian one for ELVIS πŸ₯° and Alfacentauri comes from a constellation: a group of stars (that recently have been discovered to be in the number of three...) so it looked fine for an alien and for his 2 dogs ... that are in total of 3 😊

0a18d8210afd6d837a0f216e0c524fb0.png

490b7b9cd24ac97a69876a600d66baf0.png

fcee66357ded837b284c6714a9329624.png

54340ee49a0baace93b2565c29ac9f93.png
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your super sweet words about me @FrankieDanySIMS πŸ’œ Your rockabilly theme totally inspired my writing and I'm happy to see @xamira99 @illusie @amp107 @lisabee2 willingness to jump and jive into this iconic 50's style & vibe. I hope you find your homework for this challenge fun @xamira99 ;)

I'm quite positive inspiration will strike for all of you as it did already for @divanthesimmer ! The dichotomy of your black & white vs. color images is wonderfully effective here. Awesome idea with that and the concept of time travel always fascinates me. Looks like your rockabilly's got dropped into an 80's rave lol πŸ˜‚ Love them! Thanks for your creative entry Divan πŸ’œ

Thank you, Lisa! I had a lot of fun with them! <3

BTW, a little tip for everyone: If you have Bowling Night, it's a great pack for this challenge's theme! ;)
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    fiuuuuuu at last I managed to insert my rockers... The site was tricky and the page hopped out.... so I had to repeat the writing / links ... WOW @divanthesimmer you're the fastest challenger ever ... and with very cool pics in B&W and dancing pub in vintage style 😊
  • Options
    fiuuuuuu at last I managed to insert my rockers... The site was tricky and the page hopped out.... so I had to repeat the writing / links ... WOW @divanthesimmer you're the fastest challenger ever ... and with very cool pics in B&W and dancing pub in vintage style 😊

Thank you, @FrankieDanySIMS! You and Lisa picked an awesome theme! :)
    phULnBI.png
  • Options

Thanks for thanks @GLovely1 and... about cool @divanthesimmer entry ... he said that in the time travelling his sims found worst outfits and music !!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Oooh this sounds fun! I'm a huge history/vintage nerd so right up my ally, I'll post mine later!
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    edited August 2020
    Challenge: 18 - Rockabilly
    Entry: Jana Cross
    Story:
    Famed lead singer of Jana and the Kittycats, Jana feels most at home when on the stage surrounded by fans. Jana is her name and rockabilly is her game.

Jana and the Kittycats have entered the Battle of the Bands against their rivals, Julie and Puppydogs, an up-and-coming rockabilly band threatening to take Jana's title and with it her raison d'etre.

Will she persevere or has her winning streak finally come to an end. Only the fans will be able to decide.
    attributes_orig.png
    jana-cross-clothes_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Ooh. Looks like I noticed this challenge right on time... defintely hoping to make and submit an entry.

I absolutely love the Greaser genre.
  • Options
    Now I see how much you love this rockabilly theme with your wonderfully creative and cool simmies @FrankieDanySIMS πŸ’œ Thanks again for sharing this great theme & your fun lovin' sims creations with us!

I love all of your fashions @icanhassims .. I even used that same formal dress and color for my simmie I just shared to announce this challenge in the gallery πŸ’œ Great minds think alike ;) I loved the fun conflict band battle between Jana and the kittycats and Julie and the puppydogs lol so cute!

I'm looking forward to seeing your entries @MeowchaFrappe and @LSB12L 😎 Have fun creating!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited August 2020

Bio: Ol' Billy Boogie and Suzie Woogie are a Rockabilly couple who rocked a little too hard one night and woke up in a whole different era. Why does nobody have style and why's the music so bad?!

DhgMxUV.png

J1mHCrF.png

UB79GCg.png

DANG .. back to the drawing board for me .. I cam in to get the hashtag only to find that Divan and I have a similar vision
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    My entry for this weekend's challenge is Billy and Bella Rock.

Name: RockaBilly & RockaBella
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7BF471E1E51D11EA846D1D0A154B388F

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • Options
    lisabee2 wrote: Β»

DhgMxUV.png

J1mHCrF.png

UB79GCg.png

DANG .. back to the drawing board for me .. I cam in to get the hashtag only to find that Divan and I have a similar vision

Haha, great minds think alike as they say! :D
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    SBLoveSBLove Posts: 20 Member
    I finished mine! Just have to wait 3 hours till' I become a official member so I can post the photos aswell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top