Sul sul Simmers!
I'm here, one more week ready to share with you a list of some of the awesim discussions waiting for your comments!:
- Let's get started with a question by @starrling33 that has as many answers as Simmers are in the world: 'How do you play The Sims?' Play as you want, share your way with us!
- A more specific question this week comes from @TeoDoesSims: 'When do your Sims have babies?' Interesting answers here as well. Can you believe I had almost forgotten potions of youth are an option?
- Soon after deciding it's time for your Sims to become parents, you will find yourself with a toddler in the household (or 2, or 3 - good luck). No, I'm not going to say 'they grow so fast...'. (<< That didn't count!) But this brings us to the next topic, by @purplexbutterfly: 'Toddlers: Do you max all their skills?'
- If you decided parenthood is not for you (did I scare you with the idea of having to take care of 3 toddlers? ), you might be looking into other activities to entertain your Sims with. Let me invite you to this (short for now but with huge potential) thread: 'What are some "secret" unlockables no one talks about?', by @beadierturtle. Share your secrets!
- Exploring a different section of the forums, let me invite you to visit a new topic started by @Talonflare this week: 'Sims 3 goals'. Anything you are trying to achieve in The Sims 3? Click that link and tell us about it!
This is it from me this week! Did I choose well? Hope you enjoyed the read
Be ready for more next Friday!
Stay safe everyone
and happy Simming,