Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you want to see in a Future Free Update?

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    - Prank calls and the ability to not own a cell-phone
    - Burglars
    - Menu options for neighborhood population ('only spawn sims from gallery', 'keep world populations in their home worlds' etc)
    - Menu options for EP and GP features (disable magic outside the ROM, disable aliens, etc)
    - Spiral staircases
    - Paintable ceilings and ceiling decorations (! this one shouldn't be too hard to implement)
    - UI for separate bed-frame and bedding coloring
    - A 15 lot world without too many shell buildings (think Glimmerbrook but bigger)
    - Bonehilda as a Halloween update (or she could ship with Happy Haunts GP)
    - More swatches for columns
    - Free alt-object placement on counters

Love the menu options for neighbourhood population.
  • Options
    havsplantorhavsplantor Posts: 13 New Member
    I would love a function that could help me delete or hide broken custom content directly in CAS-mode.
  • Options
    Asara_FayreAsara_Fayre Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd like to have hetero-chromatic eyes, scars, tattoos, piercings and more hair/eye/skin colour variety (perhaps a wheel? dunno) for the character builder. Moving scars and tattoos would be cool.

One thing I'd definitely like to have is a character library outside of the game so I can build characters whenever without having to create a new game or add them to an in-game household. That way I could have a compilation at the ready for whenever I'm actually ready to add them to the game and I'd get to just enjoy the character builder.

So, my 3 priorities from the listed options would be an outside game character library/storage, a hetero-chromatic eye option and skin marring like scars and tattoos, especially scars, they're fun and cool.
  • Options
    Mack12575Mack12575 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like a multiplayer update so your sims can talk to your friend's sims and date each other. I think it'd be super fun to be able to create a world or have them 'travel by plan' so that they can all talk to each other. Plus, it would be easier to show off the houses that you've built/decorated along with what outfits you've planned for your sims. Please consider this as an update.
  • Options
    ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    My top wish for a free update is NPC story progression. I'd also love open neighborhoods, but that's probably not going to happen. Maybe a more realistic second choice would be freeing the babies. I also feel like children and teens need more gameplay - I get so bored with them, and mostly focus on adults/toddlers. :/
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    more choices in washers and dryers retro content including a top load washer with matching dryer go in more washer dryer choice category just forgot to mention 1 type cars retro kitchen appliance and furniture as well as cars
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Free content, not something that would be better in an expansion pack ....

Couples dancing. I think you could probably get an entire pack out of dancing--different styles, clothes, some build mode items for ballet barres, ballrooms, discos, etc.--but just letting sims dance together, even if it's just slow dancing, would be nice.

Age group revamp. I think there should be a full generations-style pack, but if it revamps the age groups that should be free. Mainly, I want more differentiation between teens, young adults, and adults beyond adults having a couple of lines on their faces. Basically, I should be able to tell at a glance what age group a sim is in, even if they can wear basically all the same clothes.

Bunk beds.

Color wheel or sliders for skin and hair colors.

Real telescopes.

Graveyards. They could be part of a Happy Haunts pack, I guess, but it wouldn't be that difficult to just make the lot type available for everyone, either. I want a place to dump all my urns and gravestones, but more than that you could put in a publicly-accessible crypt with a coffin in it for vampires to sleep in, or build a house on the lot to make a haunted house, or have a crypt sims can explore (like in TS3).
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    How about marble stone walls? I mean, there's white stone floor tiles with black streaks through it so what about the same pattern for walls?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Bunk beds.
    They have everything they need for it, now ladders came out with Eco-Living.
    I feel like now bunk-beds are a legitimate possibility, and hopefully they'll come out soon.
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • Options
    wingweaver84wingweaver84 Posts: 81 Member
    ......Zombies?

I'm not talking about the useless Sims 3 zombies,either. Give us some spine-chilling Walkers.
    A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.
  • Options
    ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    > @Omenku said:
    > I'd like more musical instruments, for example: drums, harp, bass guitar, flute, saxophone, cello, etc. Also could be fun to have a band in the game. Maybe to gain fame with that band and be a rockstar, popstar, etc.

Yeah i'd like more instruments and bands back too as i miss my sims 3 band that sadly i can no longer play.
  • Options
    ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    > @SimsLovinLycan said:
    > Paintable ceilings, unnatural hair colors for Children and Toddlers, and a BodyShop-like add-on for recoloring CAS and Build/Buy items so that I don't have to keep manually updating Sims4Studio...

I agree need paintable ceilings back as sometimes white ones just contrast too much with some builds!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Spiral Stairs
    Heartshape Bed
    Bunk Beds
    Proper Plantsim Occult
    Repair on the Aliens & Mermaids
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    I would love couples dancing too! I also really want the Culinary quest that was mentioned in the April poll, as well as more instruments, and the ability to form bands while using the fame system for it. (I don't really enjoy the fame system to but I'd totally use it more for bands). I actually would also like to see different athletic careers added, or even just the a football (soccer) career, considering we have soccer balls in game with DU. Which reminds me, more after school activities for kids/teens! Give them a sport! Dance lessons, an after school art program, please give us more!!
  • Options
    I've noticed a few times when my teen Sim gets home from school and they're in a Flirty mood, the icon says it's because they got a compliment from a cute classmate which means they have a crush on them. As they were told to make friends at school where this happened, it would be nice if the game said in someway who the compliment came from.

For example, my teen Sim Marina Robinson makes friends at school (Dean, Matthew and Sarah) and when she gets home she's in a flirty mood because she was complimented by one of them who clearly likes her. But who?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Lots of things probably, but as someone who plays families a lot, I think my top wishes would be a better in game family tree that doesn't delete records of sims even when they're culled, and a revamp of the skills children can unlock when they max the child skills that makes it a bit more even between the 4 child skills (not making maxing motor skill completely useless, for example), and a few more skills that can be unlocked (cause talented kids are talented okay? Have you ever met a kid? They can DO STUFF!)
  • Options
    CaronbCaronb Posts: 1 New Member
    I have almost all the Sims 4 packs and I am frustrated to see a Star Wars update? Personally I am NOT a Star Wars fan but what I would like to see is VEHICLES! I have been patiently waiting and I wasn't even upset when the Sims 4 didn't even have an open world like the Sims 3, which in my opinion was a humongous setback for the franchise. I want the option to either fix up a junker or buy the most expensive car in town, but please add CARS! Also the slacker career track and dimples for CAS would be nice. Oh and more career options please.......and skateboards and scooters!
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I would very much appreciate more debug items, and esthetical variations to the objects already in game; for interior decoration to not look the same in every house I build.
  • Options
    CarteCarte Posts: 5 New Member
    I would like to see more packs that improve the ones already out; like better business pack that will update more waiters, chief, sales, better skills for employees, doctors, midwives practicing anywhere, daycare at home, being able to grow, cook, and sell food in your own restaurant or at home.Making and selling clothes, furniture, and candles. A president for all the worlds; Governor in each world that has responsibilities. Different countries with their own world, people, and businesses. Being able to own any lot, and change. Being able to have a restaurant, grocery store, and shop on same lot as one business. Get car lots to buy cars and bicycles. Bunkbeds; better kids room and updated beds. Theme parks, Malls, Venues, and Hotels with honeymoon getaways that can be bought, owned and builded.
  • Options
    no_username666no_username666 Posts: 1 New Member
    Color wheel is NEEDED for truly expressing yourself in cas and build and buy, without it we can never truly design things as we see fit and also patterns and textures would be a nice bonus like in the sims 3
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    Improved babies
    Pre teens
    Kid's bikes and trycicles
    The possibility to go Trick or treat even just as a rabbit hole
    Swimmable oceans and lakes, and being able to skate in frozen lakes during winter.
    Picnic baskets! and just more activities to do outside and being able to interact more with the world.

• Options
    YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    The 12 Zodiac Signs and the 12 Zodiac Houses of the sun and The 12 Zodiac Signs and the 12 Zodiac Houses of the moon
    Every Sim has a sign of the sun, a sign of the moon, a house of the sun and a house of the moon, so every Sim has 4 traits.
    If let be 12 signs and 12 houses then 48 traits in total, if let be 16 signs and 16 houses then 64 traits in total.
    I'd also like telephone and air-condition stuffs.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • Options
    TyrAVBTyrAVB Posts: 53 Member
    Being more of a builder than a player, I would really love to see objects being able to rotate vertically, not only horizontally...
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Vehicles with Garages Please.
  • Options
    Ability to place water fountains beside pools.
    2quwd7.gif