Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    alex guess what? don't worry i won't make you guess pewee asked to leave just a hour ago..............i told him no

Hahaha! That's like me when I got Genji. Over 700 tickets to find him and first day he asked me to leave! Um.. No
  • Options
    Does your friendship go down with a villager if you miss talking to them for a day /other time period
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Does your friendship go down with a villager if you miss talking to them for a day /other time period

i talk to mine everyday so not sure.
  • Options

its rude to just ask if you can ask someone to move out though.

Hha true! Fortunately our villagers don't care in the least and coincidentally every single on that has been asked was "already planning to leave" :p

nobody asked . been gifting once or twice a day finished a few villager requests. finally figured out what i was doing wrong still no pics but no onr said let me leave.

Oh yes I mean at the campsite haha. Like if they say they'll ask one villager to leave and you restart to get them to pick a diff villager to leave instead.. It doesn't matter who you get them to ask theya always return to the campsite and say "Great news.. ____ was already planning to leave anyways." so I think we were talking about diff things. I just meant if the campsite villager chooses someone I don't want to leave I kept playing the card game over and over until they picked one I did

last time it happened a villagerwas moving anyway. i love my current villagers.

Same haha! And that was a coincidence.
    Mine are all permanent now. None allowed to leave haha

because you love them or can they only move a certain number of times?

Just because they are my favs haha! There's no limit. They are officially my top 10 Fav villagers in the game haha so if I let any go it'd be replaced with one I like less

i think if had been ayone but pewee al there permant . their besties i think so in seperable. i might lrt clyde go but not pewee or alyes i know i sad tht already. thats how strongly i feel about it.

Haha you should have kept playing cards until Clyde left instead. Or did you like Clyde better than the current campsite villager?

i have clyde it wasn't him. i can't remember how i got him.
  • Options

Hha true! Fortunately our villagers don't care in the least and coincidentally every single on that has been asked was "already planning to leave" :p

nobody asked . been gifting once or twice a day finished a few villager requests. finally figured out what i was doing wrong still no pics but no onr said let me leave.

Oh yes I mean at the campsite haha. Like if they say they'll ask one villager to leave and you restart to get them to pick a diff villager to leave instead.. It doesn't matter who you get them to ask theya always return to the campsite and say "Great news.. ____ was already planning to leave anyways." so I think we were talking about diff things. I just meant if the campsite villager chooses someone I don't want to leave I kept playing the card game over and over until they picked one I did

Just because they are my favs haha! There's no limit. They are officially my top 10 Fav villagers in the game haha so if I let any go it'd be replaced with one I like less

i think if had been ayone but pewee al there permant . their besties i think so in seperable. i might lrt clyde go but not pewee or alyes i know i sad tht already. thats how strongly i feel about it.

Haha you should have kept playing cards until Clyde left instead. Or did you like Clyde better than the current campsite villager?

No I meant if you want Clyde to move out.. Have the campsite villager ask Clyde to leave. Unless you want to keep Clyde
  • Options

No I meant if you want Clyde to move out.. Have the campsite villager ask Clyde to leave. Unless you want to keep Clyde

i like him i just said if it was a villager move out clyde would be more likely i still don't want the one who was at the campsite.
  • Options

i like him i just said if it was a villager move out clyde would be more likely i still don't want the one who was at the campsite.

Ah got it haha! If I ever get Pippy, Mira, or maybe even June in the campsite I would consider maybe moving out Maple, but I dunno, I really love her too haha. I don't think Iike those three more than Maple, but about the same
  • Options

Ah got it haha! If I ever get Pippy, Mira, or maybe even June in the campsite I would consider maybe moving out Maple, but I dunno, I really love her too haha. I don't think Iike those three more than Maple, but about the same

this is my second attempt, had to redownload cause of the joycon issue remember? i know who maple is but never had him i think its a him i like visiting friends islands to meet villagers. currently have grizzly.
  • Options

this is my second attempt, had to redownload cause of the joycon issue remember? i know who maple is but never had him i think its a him i like visiting friends islands to meet villagers. currently have grizzly.

Maple's a girl haha! She's a little normal bear cub. The brown one in the photo I posted earlier from Ankha's bday party.

QyQmgAb.jpg

Yes I remember that! I'm on my second island too but for me it's because I hated where the plaza was on my first one haha!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Well, I've decided to use my amiibo card for Julian and kick out Flo. I'm a little sad and apprehensive to see her go, but I'm ready for a new villager. I've already got her photo and I would guess I've received most if not all of her recipes and reactions.

Float on!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Well, I've decided to use my amiibo card for Julian and kick out Flo. I'm a little sad and apprehensive to see her go, but I'm ready for a new villager. I've already got her photo and I would guess I've received most if not all of her recipes and reactions.

Float on!

Julian is great. I have his amiibo too and I love his house. I wish we could have more villagers haha
  • Options

Float on!

Julian is great. I have his amiibo too and I love his house. I wish we could have more villagers haha

i don't have ambios ....................yet i was going to get some at target then the tv news ruined it. theres this virus called covid we know nothing about stay at home.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Float on!

i don't have ambios ....................yet i was going to get some at target then the tv news ruined it. theres this virus called covid we know nothing about stay at home.

We don't have Target in my country haha. We did about 5 years ago for 1.5 years but it did so bad they all had to close down.
    *Edit, okay Target managed to last 2 years here. Our local branch was 1.5 years but I forgot ours opened 6 months later than some. It was open from 2013-2015 and there were about 124 Target stores Nationwide for those two years*

I got my amiibos on amazon haha. I got a set of mini ones, like 36 of them I think, about the size of a quarter each and in this cute little plastic box. Super high quality versions and Julians is in it.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Does anyone have good turnip prices and want to let me come over? I'm in a decreasing trend this week.
  • Options
    Does anyone have good turnip prices and want to let me come over? I'm in a decreasing trend this week.

@SeashoreLivia Not super good but mine are 147 if you want. Dodo is CT1FW Anyone else can come too.
    Not buying anything in nooks so feel free to shop as always . DIY sections in the fairgrounds are free as there's so many haha. added a few more today.

If anyone happens to see who I have visiting today let me know haha. I haven't found them yet so must be a wanderer... Sahara? Flick? CJ? Gullivarr? Where are you? haha! It's not redd, and it's not any that are tied to the plaza.
  • Options

@SeashoreLivia Not super good but mine are 147 if you want. Dodo is CT1FW Anyone else can come too.
    Not buying anything in nooks so feel free to shop as always . DIY sections in the fairgrounds are free as there's so many haha. added a few more today.

If anyone happens to see who I have visiting today let me know haha. I haven't found them yet so must be a wanderer... Sahara? Flick? CJ? Gullivarr? Where are you? haha! It's not redd, and it's not any that are tied to the plaza.

gulivavar doesn't travel he passes out on the beach. :)
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria
    Thanks! I’ll be over soon. I was doing a trade and the person wandered off somewhere. I’m waiting for them to leave.
  • Options

gulivavar doesn't travel he passes out on the beach. :)

oh yes I know that haha, but I haven't travelled all my beaches yet to look for him so I couted him. If it is him it'll def be the pirate version cuz I had the other version yesterday
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria
    Thanks! I’ll be over soon. I was doing a trade and the person wandered off somewhere. I’m waiting for them to leave.

That's a bit odd. I had that happen once too.. they didn't say a word just started runing all over. Didn't seem to hurt anything but I wanted to do aother trade so after 5 min or so I ended his session haha
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @SimAlexandria

That's a bit odd. I had that happen once too.. they didn't say a word just started runing all over. Didn't seem to hurt anything but I wanted to do aother trade so after 5 min or so I ended his session haha

I get nervous when people wander around because I've had several bad experiences with them either stealing stuff or on purpose trampling my flowers.

Thanks for letting me sell turnips! Ophelia bought a bunch this week because she's trying to get one of the nook miles achievements.

Edit: Saharah is on your island. She is in the orchard
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria

I get nervous when people wander around because I've had several bad experiences with them either stealing stuff or on purpose trampling my flowers.

Thanks for letting me sell turnips! Ophelia bought a bunch this week because she's trying to get one of the nook miles achievements.

Edit: Saharah is on your island. She is in the orchard

I only wander around to meet villagers.
  • Options
    I don't actually mind people wandering my island for any reason haha! I just find it odd when they are a stranger coming for a trade and then drop the island without so much as a "hi" and then walk around with no warning lol.

But I don't really keep stuff out that can be stolen and don't mind the flowers trampled cuz they grow back.. but I like to TELL people that I don't mind rather than have them assume hahaha! Oh well.

As for you guys, you are always allowed to wander as much as you want haha!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    I just got Francine's photo! Totally wasn't expecting it. I scrolled back in this thread to check when I got Francine. July 17. Just about 2 months ago. And Flora who's been on my island for almost 4 months, will not give me her photo. 😡😀
  • Options
    I just got Francine's photo! Totally wasn't expecting it. I scrolled back in this thread to check when I got Francine. July 17. Just about 2 months ago. And Flora who's been on my island for almost 4 months, will not give me her photo. 😡😀

Haha wow that's awesome! So far I still only have Rosie's haha!
  • Options
    edited September 2020

i now do gifts daily and still no photos. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top