Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Thanks @SeashoreLivia :) I'll let you know.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Dodo is 5BPNG if anyone wants to come over. I'll be offline most likely. SHops open. Daisy Mae is here for 90 more minutes but selling for 105 lol. Loads of free diys in the fairgrounds, thanks to whoever filled them up :)
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Does anyone need a free trial for nintendo online? I need to spend my platinum points and I used to buy free trial codes, but I can't use them anymore because I finally bought online last month. Sorry I keep asking so many questions
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Got my first gold rose. Yay!

Congrats! Are you making a garden with one of every color flower?

Eventually. I haven't actively tried to breed any flowers, except for the gold rose, but I've got quite a few different types and colors. I'll have to make a list and see what's missing.

Let me know if you need help with any flowers or finding seeds. I have all the flowers and Ophelia has a lot of different seeds in her storage.

Does anyone want to come over for Octavian's birthday?

I would! :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @mintycupcake
    My gate is open. Code C2TL7
    I left some coconuts outside his house if you forget to bring a gift. Anyone else can come too.

Also there’s a bunch of stuff on the beach by Ophelia’s house. Feel free to take a few things, but please tell me what you took either here or in game chat because I have it listed for sale in another site.

Edit: Vivian is crafting an ironwood cupboard

closed
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    mintycupcake
    My gate is open. Code C2TL7
    I left some coconuts outside his house if you forget to bring a gift. Anyone else can come too.

Also there’s a bunch of stuff on the beach by Ophelia’s house. Feel free to take a few things, but please tell me what you took either here or in game chat because I have it listed for sale in another site.

Edit: Vivian is crafting an ironwood cupboard

Hi! I took the tulip wreath recipe, the iron wall rack recipe, and the skirt with suspenders!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Island open for shopping. I don't need anything from Nooks so buy what you want haha. Loads of free diys in the fairgrounds. Also Redd is here. Only fakes though. I think famouse, serene and quaint fake paintings if I remember right. I'm going out so I"ll be offline. Dodo code is: HPS2M
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Happy 1st day of Fall! Hope to see some fall colors in game soon.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Willow is in my campsite and she’s so cute! I want her to move in, but I’m not sure who I should get her to replace. I’ve also never tried getting anyone to move in from the campsite.

Edit: she’s replacing Tutu. I wanted her to replace one of my normals, but I got impatient with doing the card game over and over.
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
  • Options
    I stumbled across this song and I love it!

https://youtu.be/kDAugU5bYMk
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i don't remember which camper it was but i didn't let them move in. they wanted to but they knew there wasn't space so they asked if they should ask pewee. if you 've been around the thread a while you i love pewee and al.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    i don't remember which camper it was but i didn't let them move in. they wanted to but they knew there wasn't space so they asked if they should ask pewee. if you 've been around the thread a while you i love pewee and al.

haha awww.. I used to just keep trying till they said someone I wanted if I wanted them but now I have all my top 10 dreamies so I tend to barely even check the campsite haha! Reneigh asked to leave today though. Said no of course haha.

Yesterday was Ankha's birthday :)

Island is open btw if anyone is wanting to shop. I'm not getting anything in Nooks so help yourself. Rosie was crafting, not sure if she still was. She was making a cherry umbrella I think. Tons of free diys in the fairgrounds (ignore the Swap signs and help yourself for free) Dodo is K45MD
    I'm offline as normal haha.

• Options

haha awww.. I used to just keep trying till they said someone I wanted if I wanted them but now I have all my top 10 dreamies so I tend to barely even check the campsite haha! Reneigh asked to leave today though. Said no of course haha.

Yesterday was Ankha's birthday :)

Island is open btw if anyone is wanting to shop. I'm not getting anything in Nooks so help yourself. Rosie was crafting, not sure if she still was. She was making a cherry umbrella I think. Tons of free diys in the fairgrounds (ignore the Swap signs and help yourself for free) Dodo is K45MD
    I'm offline as normal haha.

its rude to just ask if you can ask someone to move out though.
  • Options

Hha true! Fortunately our villagers don't care in the least and coincidentally every single on that has been asked was "already planning to leave" :p

• Options

Hha true! Fortunately our villagers don't care in the least and coincidentally every single on that has been asked was "already planning to leave" :p

nobody asked . been gifting once or twice a day finished a few villager requests. finally figured out what i was doing wrong still no pics but no onr said let me leave.
  • Options

nobody asked . been gifting once or twice a day finished a few villager requests. finally figured out what i was doing wrong still no pics but no onr said let me leave.

Oh yes I mean at the campsite haha. Like if they say they'll ask one villager to leave and you restart to get them to pick a diff villager to leave instead.. It doesn't matter who you get them to ask theya always return to the campsite and say "Great news.. ____ was already planning to leave anyways." so I think we were talking about diff things. I just meant if the campsite villager chooses someone I don't want to leave I kept playing the card game over and over until they picked one I did
  • Options

Oh yes I mean at the campsite haha. Like if they say they'll ask one villager to leave and you restart to get them to pick a diff villager to leave instead.. It doesn't matter who you get them to ask theya always return to the campsite and say "Great news.. ____ was already planning to leave anyways." so I think we were talking about diff things. I just meant if the campsite villager chooses someone I don't want to leave I kept playing the card game over and over until they picked one I did

last time it happened a villagerwas moving anyway. i love my current villagers.
  • Options

Same haha! And that was a coincidence.
    Mine are all permanent now. None allowed to leave haha
  • Options

because you love them or can they only move a certain number of times?
  • Options

Just because they are my favs haha! There's no limit. They are officially my top 10 Fav villagers in the game haha so if I let any go it'd be replaced with one I like less
  • Options

Just because they are my favs haha! There's no limit. They are officially my top 10 Fav villagers in the game haha so if I let any go it'd be replaced with one I like less

i think if had been ayone but pewee al there permant . their besties i think so in seperable. i might lrt clyde go but not pewee or alyes i know i sad tht already. thats how strongly i feel about it.
  • Options

i think if had been ayone but pewee al there permant . their besties i think so in seperable. i might lrt clyde go but not pewee or alyes i know i sad tht already. thats how strongly i feel about it.

Haha you should have kept playing cards until Clyde left instead. Or did you like Clyde better than the current campsite villager?
  • Options
    alex guess what? don't worry i won't make you guess pewee asked to leave just a hour ago..............i told him no

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top