September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Animal Crossing

1838485868789...Next

Comments

• SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 454 Member
    I got Papi's photo! Now I have all my villager's photos
    Dream of Goose Isle: DA-4550-8291-5377
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 17,596 Member

That's wonderful! Congratulations!
    If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,313 Member

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

i give out gifts every day no photos not even 1 . but i do wrap the gifts now.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 12,287 Member
    You know, I read that if you don't have a villager type on your island, the campsite will slightly skew toward that type, but I rarely get smug visitors. :disappointed:
    ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
    Origin ID: mintycupcake
    Yeah I don't have any jocks and I never get jock visitors. Fine with me though since I don't particularly care for them.

I was running around and came upon this weird looking plant. Dug it up and checked to see what it was. Lily if the valley! Ran to check my island rating and sure enough it was 5 stars! Got the recipe for the golden watering can. Funny thing is I wasn't actually trying for 5 stars. Hadn't checked my rating in almost a month.
    If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
    Yeah I don't have any jocks and I never get jock visitors. Fine with me though since I don't particularly care for them.

I was running around and came upon this weird looking plant. Dug it up and checked to see what it was. Lily if the valley! Ran to check my island rating and sure enough it was 5 stars! Got the recipe for the golden watering can. Funny thing is I wasn't actually trying for 5 stars. Hadn't checked my rating in almost a month.

i think isabelle is holding me at 4. considering starting over. shes a broken record.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,262 Member
    You know, I read that if you don't have a villager type on your island, the campsite will slightly skew toward that type, but I rarely get smug visitors. :disappointed:

Hmm interesting. I don't have any cranky villagers and that's by far what I get most in my campsite. It's not even slightly skewed. It's like almost all I get.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,262 Member

Nice, congrats!
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Nice, congrats!

Thanks!
    i time traveled a little. the weird part is no one asked to leave. which is kind of a first at least after tt usually at lest one wants to go. i'm happy with my villagers i wish i could kick isabelle out. lol kidding.
    i time traveled a little. the weird part is no one asked to leave. which is kind of a first at least after tt usually at lest one wants to go. i'm happy with my villagers i wish i could kick isabelle out. lol kidding.

😄
  • rotommowrotommow Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi everyone! I played ACNH almost religiously when it first came out, though my interest has dwindled later on. Today I played for the first time in more than a month; flowers and weeds had taken over parts of my island, my hair was tousled, and I even had a cockroach in my house :sweat_smile: All my villagers commented on my absence too, but it looks like they got over it right away. Did a bit of weed pulling, caught some new seasonal critters, and now I'm excited for Bubbles's birthday tomorrow.
    @rotommow welcome to the forum! 👋

"That smell, is it a toilet?" 🤢
    What golden tools do you all have? So far I have the watering can, slingshot, and axe. It will take me a while to get the fishing rod because I used to sell all of my fish when the game was released so I'll have to wait until Spring to catch the ones I'm missing. I might never get the golden net because those scorpions and spiders scare me. 😄 Just googled golden shovel and learned you have to wake Gulliver 30 times and help him. I've mostly been ignoring him so I guess I'll start working towards the shovel now.
    I just have the slingshot and watering can
    What golden tools do you all have? So far I have the watering can, slingshot, and axe. It will take me a while to get the fishing rod because I used to sell all of my fish when the game was released so I'll have to wait until Spring to catch the ones I'm missing. I might never get the golden net because those scorpions and spiders scare me. 😄 Just googled golden shovel and learned you have to wake Gulliver 30 times and help him. I've mostly been ignoring him so I guess I'll start working towards the shovel now.

i don't have any gold recipes currently workiing on trying to get villager pics. i might have to start my island over . i may have accidently hit peweee with the net . he was closer than i thought,
    For anyone looking for help with gifting and friendship, here are some very detailed guides.

https://yuexr.github.io/acnh/gift.html

https://yuexr.github.io/acnh/friendship.html